murder in 1990

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of90
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 26, 2008
 

Judged:

2

Whatever happened to the guy that murdered his wife over on Walnut St in 1990 or 1991? I think her name was June and his was Greg.
blackwidow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 26, 2008
 
last i knew he served time then got out..he and his family moved away.
hmmm

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I don't know (or care) what happened to him but I would be willing to bet that wherever he is he is keeping his past well hidden.
IKNOW

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

living in Alabama, parents are in Little Rock
NoJustice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 26, 2008
 

Judged:

2

He did not do much time.The way he hacked up his wife he should have gone awat forever.
NoJustice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 26, 2008
 
Sorry i meant away.
iheard

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I heard that he lives in Orange Beach Alabama, works for one the Condos there, the Phoenix, I think,(remind me never to stay there), and that he has a new wife or girlfriend. I would lay odds that neither his employer nor his wife/gf knows what he did.
guest2

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

iheard wrote:
I heard that he lives in Orange Beach Alabama, works for one the Condos there, the Phoenix, I think,(remind me never to stay there), and that he has a new wife or girlfriend. I would lay odds that neither his employer nor his wife/gf knows what he did.
I'm sure her family would like to know that since they have that huge civil judgment against him.
wildchild

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 16, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

U know it alls can kiss ass! that great chief of police and medical examiner you fine folks supported lied on an autopsy report to get a conviction. The white folk know him as our johnny cochran Dan Ritchy did an amazing job helping good ole greggy boy. Thanks. And u dumb ones shopping @ walmart on a daily that is where he is employed. Not in the unemployment line with you lazy single stupid fools.He lives in Colorado for sure.

“Elvis has left the building”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 16, 2008
 

Judged:

1

So wildchild...I assume you are a cousin. We do agree on the ME being incompetent...but it doesn't change the fact that he is a HACKER (and not the computer kind).

Actually, this has been discussed to death (no pun intended) in an earlier thread.
guest2007

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 16, 2008
 
wildchild wrote:
U know it alls can kiss ass! that great chief of police and medical examiner you fine folks supported lied on an autopsy report to get a conviction. The white folk know him as our johnny cochran Dan Ritchy did an amazing job helping good ole greggy boy. Thanks. And u dumb ones shopping @ walmart on a daily that is where he is employed. Not in the unemployment line with you lazy single stupid fools.He lives in Colorado for sure.
I can't even begin to comprehend what he/she wrote....on the other hand, maybe that's a good thing.
guest2007

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 16, 2008
 
Okay, after much effort, I do understand the first part. I'm not getting the Wal-Mart reference though. oh well.

“Elvis has left the building”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 16, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

It's called "Illiteracy"...this is just an example of how bad it can really get.:-)
nukem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He and his family live in mountain home arkansas,he stays inside mostly and this my friends is the truth.
The day it happened he sent a black guy that worked for the crop supply to his house first thing that morning,they tried to blame him but when they realized that it had taken all night to clean up the blood they had to let the black guy go,they then proceded to screw up the crime scene(whoopsie!)and even though he was the ONLY ONE that could have done it the family fortune won the day!
He was also suspected of two other killings in the same manner in mo. and one other in the half moon area, but since that girl was a nobody that one went un noticed!
The same sort of thing happened with Amanda tussing,the COP responsable was re-assigned to(guess where)yep! mountain home arkansas,and yes it was a cop(actually a jailer) from the misscsd his dna,hair,and finger prints was everywhere in and around her car,their excuse for not charging him was that he was an old family friend!
And they wonder why buisness and people are leaving or just won't come here?
The whole thing stinks to high heaven and anyone with half a brain can see it,smell it,and they choose to stay away,because the good ol boy thing just dont cut it anymore and blytheville is a prime example,it's going downhill and unless we get rid of the bad apples in office and start cleaning house from the inside out this beautiful town will always be known as blyvegas!And thats not a complement!
reverend

Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 11, 2008
 
Wow.... That sends a chill down my spine...
The reverend
nukem wrote:
He and his family live in mountain home arkansas,he stays inside mostly and this my friends is the truth.
The day it happened he sent a black guy that worked for the crop supply to his house first thing that morning,they tried to blame him but when they realized that it had taken all night to clean up the blood they had to let the black guy go,they then proceded to screw up the crime scene(whoopsie!)and even though he was the ONLY ONE that could have done it the family fortune won the day!
He was also suspected of two other killings in the same manner in mo. and one other in the half moon area, but since that girl was a nobody that one went un noticed!
The same sort of thing happened with Amanda tussing,the COP responsable was re-assigned to(guess where)yep! mountain home arkansas,and yes it was a cop(actually a jailer) from the misscsd his dna,hair,and finger prints was everywhere in and around her car,their excuse for not charging him was that he was an old family friend!
And they wonder why buisness and people are leaving or just won't come here?
The whole thing stinks to high heaven and anyone with half a brain can see it,smell it,and they choose to stay away,because the good ol boy thing just dont cut it anymore and blytheville is a prime example,it's going downhill and unless we get rid of the bad apples in office and start cleaning house from the inside out this beautiful town will always be known as blyvegas!And thats not a complement!

“Elvis has left the building”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

nukem wrote:
He and his family live in mountain home arkansas,he stays inside mostly and this my friends is the truth.
The day it happened he sent a black guy that worked for the crop supply to his house first thing that morning,they tried to blame him but when they realized that it had taken all night to clean up the blood they had to let the black guy go,they then proceded to screw up the crime scene(whoopsie!)and even though he was the ONLY ONE that could have done it the family fortune won the day!
He was also suspected of two other killings in the same manner in mo. and one other in the half moon area, but since that girl was a nobody that one went un noticed!
The same sort of thing happened with Amanda tussing,the COP responsable was re-assigned to(guess where)yep! mountain home arkansas,and yes it was a cop(actually a jailer) from the misscsd his dna,hair,and finger prints was everywhere in and around her car,their excuse for not charging him was that he was an old family friend!
And they wonder why buisness and people are leaving or just won't come here?
The whole thing stinks to high heaven and anyone with half a brain can see it,smell it,and they choose to stay away,because the good ol boy thing just dont cut it anymore and blytheville is a prime example,it's going downhill and unless we get rid of the bad apples in office and start cleaning house from the inside out this beautiful town will always be known as blyvegas!And thats not a complement!
I am not sure, but it sounds like you have a bunch of HALF TRUTHS here.

I CERTAINLY believe Greg did it. There is no doubt in my mind he murdered June, but you have no proof of the other things you say. I knew Greg back then, and even socialized with him and his girlfriend just prior to marrying June.

At no time did I ever hear of Greg being accused of killing anyone else either BEFORE June or AFTER. The guy is bad enough...but that doesn't mean he was responsible for all the murders.

As for Amanda Tusing...I really don't know anything other than what I have read...but I have never heard of any suspects being mentioned other than her boyfriend, who was cleared almost immediately.
nukem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 12, 2008
 
As I said he was SUSPECTED of these other crimes because they were just as brutal and all had the same m.o. June was stabbed 126 times,the other victims were stabbed many times as well,I hope he didn't commit the other crimes ,but a detective working the case told me that he was told that if the press got wind of the other cases he wouldn't be able to get a job gaurding toilets!
And in all fairness there was nothing linking him directly to the crimes except for the fact that he was dating each one when they happened.
I also feel sorry for his parents,I truly do and it's easy for us to say "if it was my son or daughter I would have turned them in myself!"BULLS@@T!
At any rate it's over as far as junes death goes,but there are people that know that dirty no-good stinking cop did what he did to Amanda and they are going to burn in hell just the same as him because they covered it up like a cat covering up s@@t!
SHAME ON THEM AND HIM!
Well

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

nukem wrote:
As I said he was SUSPECTED of these other crimes because they were just as brutal and all had the same m.o. June was stabbed 126 times,the other victims were stabbed many times as well,I hope he didn't commit the other crimes ,but a detective working the case told me that he was told that if the press got wind of the other cases he wouldn't be able to get a job gaurding toilets!
And in all fairness there was nothing linking him directly to the crimes except for the fact that he was dating each one when they happened.
I also feel sorry for his parents,I truly do and it's easy for us to say "if it was my son or daughter I would have turned them in myself!"BULLS@@T!
At any rate it's over as far as junes death goes,but there are people that know that dirty no-good stinking cop did what he did to Amanda and they are going to burn in hell just the same as him because they covered it up like a cat covering up s@@t!
SHAME ON THEM AND HIM!
I am not being a smarta$$ here, but if you know something and you aren't going public with it, are you not covering it up, too? Even if it is this great big cover up, there is SOMEBODY somewhere over the people that are in power.
just the facts

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

nukem wrote:
He and his family live in mountain home arkansas,he stays inside mostly and this my friends is the truth.
The day it happened he sent a black guy that worked for the crop supply to his house first thing that morning,they tried to blame him but when they realized that it had taken all night to clean up the blood they had to let the black guy go,they then proceded to screw up the crime scene(whoopsie!)and even though he was the ONLY ONE that could have done it the family fortune won the day!
He was also suspected of two other killings in the same manner in mo. and one other in the half moon area, but since that girl was a nobody that one went un noticed!
The same sort of thing happened with Amanda tussing,the COP responsable was re-assigned to(guess where)yep! mountain home arkansas,and yes it was a cop(actually a jailer) from the misscsd his dna,hair,and finger prints was everywhere in and around her car,their excuse for not charging him was that he was an old family friend!
And they wonder why buisness and people are leaving or just won't come here?
The whole thing stinks to high heaven and anyone with half a brain can see it,smell it,and they choose to stay away,because the good ol boy thing just dont cut it anymore and blytheville is a prime example,it's going downhill and unless we get rid of the bad apples in office and start cleaning house from the inside out this beautiful town will always be known as blyvegas!And thats not a complement!
You obviously don't know sh**!
1. Greg and his family do not live in Mountain Home.
2. The only other crime he has been accused of, other than people like you starting rumors, was DUI and he wasn't charged with it.

Did Greg kill June? I don't know but I do know that the truth can't be hidden forever.

Do you have names, dates, facts on the other two murders?? If not get some or shut the funk up!
nukem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 15, 2008
 
Went there was put on notice,be quiet or "be real quiet"
Get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of90
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Blytheville Forum right now

Search the Blytheville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
softball coaches 3 hr lol 12
Natalie 5 hr HMMMM 3
Humane Society Stole our dogs 5 hr Connie 1
big lake 6 hr guest 3
Fred sharp 6 hr guest 47
ipsco 6 hr Lol 11
Dance Studio 7 hr Kykysha 26
what's going on in Blytheville cops every where 11 hr Sheriff 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blytheville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••