Since: Oct 07

Carlisle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2007

Anyone have any junk autos for sale?$100 for complete cars. Leave a response on here.
Lift-off

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2007

That's more than the city offered during that clean-up thing! And those got melted rather any parts recycled.

“PATRICK”

Carlisle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2007

Do you know anyone that might like to sell some?
Lift-off

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2007

Post some contact info and they should reply, I would think.

“PATRICK”

Carlisle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2007

Contact me at junkman75@yahoo.com
Lift-off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2007

Not knocking Mudstomper but check out http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/... . Jonesboro's topics can go the drama route too!
angry blythevillian

Enid, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

In the middle of July I had a vehicle stolen from the Hays parking lot on nth 6th.... our pd assured us they would look for the vehicle in the following days I called all the towing services (the truck was broke so it was not driven off the lot) salvage yards and scrap metal yards trying to locate my vehicle.... In doing this I asked everyone I called if the PD had inquired about the vehicle.... they all responded with no....I found the vehicle in the county at a persons house that has been in trouble for several years dealing in used cars and dope! At that point I called the Blytheville Pd and I was told "call the county" at that point I called the county and they told me Blytheville should be notified and they will need to handle this problem since they took the report....... Blytheville pd refused to answer the call... after the county recovered the truck it was hauled to a local shop for the detectives to "process the vehicle"...3 days later the pd called and said we could pick up the vehicle "if we wanted" when we got to the shop the doors were bent open parts removed from the engine and all the glass was broken out.... but still in the vehicle was the license and registration... that were in the proper name as to who reported the vehicle stolen.... After we retrieved the truck and sold it for scrap.. 3 days after the truck was recovered I was contacted by the person that "picked up the truck" from the parking lot, worried that he had stolen a vehicle this person offered me restitution to buy the replacement parts for my vehicle and also another vehicle......in my eyes this is an admission of guilt... through talking to the "thief" for lack of words I found out he had purchased this truck from a 16 yr old that worked at hays..... This person happened to be his nephew....hours later the "thief's" father called asking me to drop charges the 15 yr old stopped by my house to ask for me to drop charges and also contacted several people that new me asking "let them go it was an old truck your not missing anything" To me this was an admission of guilt by all parties...... The Blytheville pd still tells me they cannot do anything about this because the guy that took my vehicle didnít know it was stolen.... what happened to theft by receiving? I brought up the events that took place just as I have put in this letter I was told to fax this to the pd which has been done 9 times. And still nothing..... I would like to know what it would take to get something done! Itís more than dope dealers ruining our town its shady businessmen. Oh btw if your wondering who the shady business dealer is? Have you ever seen Porky's?

BEWARE OF THE JUNK CAR DEALERS THEY ARE ALL AGAINST REGISTERING THIER PURCHASING BY PC FOR THE POLICE TO TRACK!
Lift-off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

Angry blythevillian, contat the Attorney General's office at 18,004,828,982 ASAP about EVERYTHING you mentioned. That office should get behind Chief Thompson's push and get the ENTIRE STATE participating in the computerized tracking system. Those businesses claiming "It costs MONEY/we're computer illiterate" is hog wash. As far as I'm concerned, participation ought to be MANDATORY. The damn courts sure aren't doing anything about getting/keeping thieves of any stripe off the streets.

“PATRICK”

Stuttgart, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

angry blythevillian wrote:
In the middle of July I had a vehicle stolen from the Hays parking lot on nth 6th.... our pd assured us they would look for the vehicle in the following days I called all the towing services (the truck was broke so it was not driven off the lot) salvage yards and scrap metal yards trying to locate my vehicle.... In doing this I asked everyone I called if the PD had inquired about the vehicle.... they all responded with no....I found the vehicle in the county at a persons house that has been in trouble for several years dealing in used cars and dope! At that point I called the Blytheville Pd and I was told "call the county" at that point I called the county and they told me Blytheville should be notified and they will need to handle this problem since they took the report....... Blytheville pd refused to answer the call... after the county recovered the truck it was hauled to a local shop for the detectives to "process the vehicle"...3 days later the pd called and said we could pick up the vehicle "if we wanted" when we got to the shop the doors were bent open parts removed from the engine and all the glass was broken out.... but still in the vehicle was the license and registration... that were in the proper name as to who reported the vehicle stolen.... After we retrieved the truck and sold it for scrap.. 3 days after the truck was recovered I was contacted by the person that "picked up the truck" from the parking lot, worried that he had stolen a vehicle this person offered me restitution to buy the replacement parts for my vehicle and also another vehicle......in my eyes this is an admission of guilt... through talking to the "thief" for lack of words I found out he had purchased this truck from a 16 yr old that worked at hays..... This person happened to be his nephew....hours later the "thief's" father called asking me to drop charges the 15 yr old stopped by my house to ask for me to drop charges and also contacted several people that new me asking "let them go it was an old truck your not missing anything" To me this was an admission of guilt by all parties...... The Blytheville pd still tells me they cannot do anything about this because the guy that took my vehicle didnít know it was stolen.... what happened to theft by receiving? I brought up the events that took place just as I have put in this letter I was told to fax this to the pd which has been done 9 times. And still nothing..... I would like to know what it would take to get something done! Itís more than dope dealers ruining our town its shady businessmen. Oh btw if your wondering who the shady business dealer is? Have you ever seen Porky's?
BEWARE OF THE JUNK CAR DEALERS THEY ARE ALL AGAINST REGISTERING THIER PURCHASING BY PC FOR THE POLICE TO TRACK!
We live in Monette, and haul our scrap to Halls, Tennessee. I don't know about other scrap yards, but that particular one requires vin numbers for all vehicles brought in. The vin is ran through to make sure it isn't a stolen vehicle. Not everyone is out to steal from you. One person did, so you assume every other person in the scrapping business is a thief?
yoyo

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

try chuck hardesty his lot is full of them
Lift-off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

yoyo wrote:
try chuck hardesty his lot is full of them
Where exactly is this place located?
An Employee

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

angry blythevillian wrote:

Whoa, Wait just a minute. Here is another statement of generalization. First of all, "junk car dealers" are not the ones that the city wants to register per PC. That is scrap metal buyers. For example local places that buy iron, metal, copper and the like. I work for a used auto parts business here in town. Junk car dealer, if you wanna call it that. At my place of employment, we would be more than happy to report all purchases. We do not buy any cars without a title. We will pick them up to get them out of your way, but no money is given for them. Because, truthfully, whoever has the title to that car is the owner. Whether it's the lienholder or your grandma, they own the car and are entitled to the proceeds from the sale of it. I'm sorry that you had problems with one person, but don't paint us all with the same brush.

BTW, Chuck Hardesty's is close to Caruthersville.
likesemstanky

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2007

An Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, Wait just a minute. Here is another statement of generalization. First of all, "junk car dealers" are not the ones that the city wants to register per PC. That is scrap metal buyers. For example local places that buy iron, metal, copper and the like. I work for a used auto parts business here in town. Junk car dealer, if you wanna call it that. At my place of employment, we would be more than happy to report all purchases. We do not buy any cars without a title. We will pick them up to get them out of your way, but no money is given for them. Because, truthfully, whoever has the title to that car is the owner. Whether it's the lienholder or your grandma, they own the car and are entitled to the proceeds from the sale of it. I'm sorry that you had problems with one person, but don't paint us all with the same brush.
BTW, Chuck Hardesty's is close to Caruthersville.
Big difference in a junk car dealer and a scrap yard!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Blytheville Forum right now

Search the Blytheville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
a1 34 min and 1
Hate Blytheville 1 hr AS PU grad 41
so what happens to washed up formal finance dir... 1 hr guest 11
June groundbreaking planned for Osceola steel mill 1 hr Umm 9
Who has your vote for Sheriff and why? 1 hr Guest 71
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr cool dude 9,717
anyone want to learn Aiki Jujitsu? 2 hr fear no man 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blytheville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••