Wetumpka, AL

#4 Dec 23, 2010
mail wrote:
Thank u
What the hell you expecting???
package handler

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2010
Yes we will be running all routes as usual and work hard to get all letters and packages out to our customers!! Merry Christmas
mail

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2010
JU JU MAN wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell you expecting???
my work check that Tenaris decided at the last min that they were giving them out Weds instead of thurs. So the ppl who were off for their four days were not informed so now if I don't get it tomorrow to hell with Christmas for my kids....I bet the ppl in HR are having them a nice time and was able to finish their christmas shopping but I guess its f everyone else
JU JU MAN

Montgomery, AL

#7 Dec 24, 2010
mail wrote:
<quoted text>my work check that Tenaris decided at the last min that they were giving them out Weds instead of thurs. So the ppl who were off for their four days were not informed so now if I don't get it tomorrow to hell with Christmas for my kids....I bet the ppl in HR are having them a nice time and was able to finish their christmas shopping but I guess its f everyone else
So sorry!!

Salem, AR

#8 Dec 25, 2010
Lack of communication sounds lack. Good luck with the post office.

Salem, AR

#9 Dec 25, 2010
Worst case is u hit the specials after Christmas and actually get more presents for less.
mail

United States

#10 Dec 25, 2010
It came in time and my children had a wonderful Christmas...I had to do some quick shopping to finish up probably could have saved a lil more if I had a lil more time but its my fault to this is what happens when u try to do last min shopping. Lol but no more I will try and yes I said try to start in Oct next yr.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Dec 26, 2010
i work there and new what was happening, it was told last week.
mail wrote:
<quoted text>my work check that Tenaris decided at the last min that they were giving them out Weds instead of thurs. So the ppl who were off for their four days were not informed so now if I don't get it tomorrow to hell with Christmas for my kids....I bet the ppl in HR are having them a nice time and was able to finish their christmas shopping but I guess its f everyone else

Little Rock, AR

#12 Dec 26, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>i work there and new what was happening, it was told last week.
Christmas eve was Friday. I'm sure everyone has got it figured out by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital vote 36 min Old man- Bville 4
Gosnell cops 40 min Thats right 6
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Quest 29,893
Big mouth little balls 1 hr Jamie 15
why I can't support sanders 4 mayor 1 hr DoTell 95
hunting bows wanted,also small trailer for four... 3 hr realtree 4
Does anyone know what happend to molly jones? (Jul '10) 7 hr lol 5
Blytheville Dating

more search filters

less search filters