#1 Nov 11, 2012
Why would BHS let the senior trip go to Las Vegas they aren't 21 but it goes along with what they learn in school. Somebody needs to rethink this trip.
Chickasaw

Lake City, AR

#2 Nov 11, 2012
BHS never has sponsored a Sr tirp. A group of parents do this. The school has no part in this.
Parent

Blytheville, AR

#4 Nov 12, 2012
The trip still has to be approved by BHS administration and sometimes the superintendent. Afterall, the safety of the students is involved, they are using school transportation to make the trip and when that happens, there is liability on the school!!

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Parent wrote:
The trip still has to be approved by BHS administration and sometimes the superintendent. Afterall, the safety of the students is involved, they are using school transportation to make the trip and when that happens, there is liability on the school!!
I doubt the are using a school bus. Usually they go in cars or charter a bus. Even though it is a "senior" trip, it is not school sponsered nor does the school take liability for it.
guestttt

Saint Peters, MO

#6 Nov 12, 2012
They don't use school buses. The administration has nothing to do with it.
Chickasaw

Lake City, AR

#7 Nov 12, 2012
It's after graduation. No school or dstrict involvement.
not right

Paragould, AR

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Chickasaw wrote:
It's after graduation. No school or dstrict involvement.
sounds like just a bunch of deserving hard working kids being rewarded by their wonderful parents who want to teach them the value of a dollar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fair Times and Days? 4 min guest 4
Hawks (Oct '15) 44 min guest 136
Blytheville man sues police for excessive force 46 min guest 299
is dr cato a good vet (Nov '10) 2 hr Monitor 199
loan shark (Apr '15) 6 hr spotcred 31
Vasectomy recommendations 7 hr shopper 14
2014 crf450r... 7 hr Deltadestroyer11 3

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance