First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unbelievier

Mena, AR

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Bull crap article in todays paper about John Correnti working on getting a steel mill to come to our county. Chitwood is trying his best to keep sucking money from our economy on a pipe dream for his belove d Osceola Ar. Now if the court will put a wage tax of 2% on the employees that live elsewhere I will support this. But with the way we keep getting raped I will fight this to the end.
unbelievier

Mena, AR

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Lets see how this makes you feel. The county wants to borrow millions of dollars to give to an industry that Most of the employees and support people will live else where. That warm and fuzzy feeling you notice as you read this is the onslought of diarrhea you are getting from the thought of another screwed up deal.

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2012
unbelievier wrote:
Lets see how this makes you feel. The county wants to borrow millions of dollars to give to an industry that Most of the employees and support people will live else where. That warm and fuzzy feeling you notice as you read this is the onslought of diarrhea you are getting from the thought of another screwed up deal.
So what if we live elsewhere, just cause u want to pay me $80k a year makes me want to live in a nice decent county, not bumfuk egypt!
biiaattttcccchhh

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Who cares where they live! If these sorry ass people would get off there ass and apply themselves to wanna do better for there families! I think it would be great and plus all the money it generates for our county! Maybe just maybe people would want to start living here again! But the people that bitch are usually the ones looking for a hand out! Just my guess and my two cents on it!
unbelievier

Mena, AR

#5 Dec 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if we live elsewhere, just cause u want to pay me $80k a year makes me want to live in a nice decent county, not bumfuk egypt!
If my tax dollars make your job and you live elsewhere.-Yes I want my investment back to repair my roads and pick up your trash u throw on My streets. You have the right to live where you want but at least give me respect for making your job. All we keep doing is building homes in other countys and we pay the bill. The damn bleeding is going to stop--hopefully the new court members will stand as a team and say the ways off the past are not working.

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2012
unbelievier wrote:
<quoted text>If my tax dollars make your job and you live elsewhere.-Yes I want my investment back to repair my roads and pick up your trash u throw on My streets. You have the right to live where you want but at least give me respect for making your job. All we keep doing is building homes in other countys and we pay the bill. The damn bleeding is going to stop--hopefully the new court members will stand as a team and say the ways off the past are not working.
F U !
go ahead

Roland, AR

#7 Dec 13, 2012
unbelievier wrote:
<quoted text>If my tax dollars make your job and you live elsewhere.-Yes I want my investment back to repair my roads and pick up your trash u throw on My streets. You have the right to live where you want but at least give me respect for making your job. All we keep doing is building homes in other countys and we pay the bill. The damn bleeding is going to stop--hopefully the new court members will stand as a team and say the ways off the past are not working.
Put it in. Let them live where they want. A lot of people around here need jobs. If you don't think it would be good for all of the residents of this area then how about we just don't recruit any new industry. Would that make you happy?

You cannot tell people where to live.
unbelievier

Mena, AR

#8 Dec 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
F U !
Bring it on punk
unbelievier

Mena, AR

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Glad to see u are finally sweating Cliffy and company.All we ask for is checks and balances for our investment.

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2012
unbelievier wrote:
Glad to see u are finally sweating Cliffy and company.All we ask for is checks and balances for our investment.
You are what's wrong with this town and not the hardworking people that live else where. It is people like you that have a negative attitude toward anything good because you want something that you can't have. You can't stop violence in Blytheville and you can't stop the drugs either. Why don't you go pick up all the trash in your yard and stop bitching about everything. You should start with all the trash living in this town before you complain about taxes and jobs. I bet you don't even work and you pull a hand out check.

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2012
I don`t know why anyone that makes 80 thousand a year would want to waste their money and gas to live somewhere else.They have a lot of nice homes in the Wast and South ends and a lot of nice homes close to the park on Davis,Missouri ,Dougan and Kentucky streets.They also have a lot of "Five Finger Discount Stores "on the streets there in Blytheville.
weirdo

Alexander, AR

#12 Dec 13, 2012
unbelievier wrote:
Bull crap article in todays paper about John Correnti working on getting a steel mill to come to our county. Chitwood is trying his best to keep sucking money from our economy on a pipe dream for his belove d Osceola Ar. Now if the court will put a wage tax of 2% on the employees that live elsewhere I will support this. But with the way we keep getting raped I will fight this to the end.
I didn't see any article about a steel mill. Did I miss it or are you just assuming that the large project they mentioned is a new mill
biiaattttcccchhh

Baton Rouge, LA

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Sounds like you got too many problems in your life! Word of advice! It's called the circle of influence! It's what you can control! Circle of concern! It's what you can't control! If you can remember this you will get alot in life! Until then you are just like everyone else! Gripping about everything! And can't do anything about it! Cause it a concern of yours! Bottom line is that you need to be apart of the solution instead of the problem! It is what it is! Play the hand you were delt!

United States

#14 Dec 13, 2012
unbelievier wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it on punk
F U again!

Harrisburg, AR

#15 Dec 14, 2012
County still pursuing "large project" and A.R.T. still seeking "new" contracts

That is surely comforting

LMAO
story teller

Mena, AR

#16 Dec 14, 2012
weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see any article about a steel mill. Did I miss it or are you just assuming that the large project they mentioned is a new mill
Guess your not in the clic--it is a steel mill for Osceola--this is the worst kept "secret" in the county. It is not going to work because the citizens are tired of being screwed for the benefit of some goodboy system that is broke and limping into the sunset on a wet mule.
jenna

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 14, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
because while you here during the day or night you are using our roads, utilities and all the money goes to another county or state if more of the people who work at nucor would live here we would have more here to offer but if all the money goes elswhere why would anything come here.
jenna

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Dec 14, 2012
guest wrote:
I don`t know why anyone that makes 80 thousand a year would want to waste their money and gas to live somewhere else.They have a lot of nice homes in the Wast and South ends and a lot of nice homes close to the park on Davis,Missouri ,Dougan and Kentucky streets.They also have a lot of "Five Finger Discount Stores "on the streets there in Blytheville.
i guess it is better to be a smartass than a dumbass

United States

#19 Dec 14, 2012
jenna wrote:
<quoted text>because while you here during the day or night you are using our roads, utilities and all the money goes to another county or state if more of the people who work at nucor would live here we would have more here to offer but if all the money goes elswhere why would anything come here.
I am not waiting 20 years for this bumfuk place to try and get with the times, just give me my paycheck and i will be on my way

Little Rock, AR

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Are you the Jenna that works the ice cream machine at mickey d`s ? They said tell you they will be out to put the window in your trailer today .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protecting History 9 min Missco 31
Do black lives really matter? 18 min Trish 6
Guy at Kroger 25 min Trish 1
Defacing Monuments 32 min The Lord Jesus Ch... 34
New County Judge? No Election? 1 hr Crow T Robot 15
Gosnell School Traffic Chaos 2 hr lol 29
Would there be ANY reason to go to Blytheville? 2 hr Kenny 9

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance