1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#1 Oct 25, 2013
when are they going to reopen? I am hungry for a Frisco burger.
Johnny Manziel

Harrison, AR

#2 Oct 25, 2013
lard butt!
me says

Manila, AR

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Johnny Manziel wrote:
lard butt!
you are just jealous you can't use foodstamps to get frisco burgers.

Little Rock, AR

#4 Oct 25, 2013
me says wrote:
<quoted text>you are just jealous you can't use foodstamps to get frisco burgers.
Lol

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2013
They open at 5 am Saturday!!!!!!
resiidentt

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2013
They have also raised prices not a little but alot
Wendys Man

Grapevine, TX

#7 Oct 26, 2013
resiidentt wrote:
They have also raised prices not a little but alot
I ain't going there, service sucks
Great service

Wynne, AR

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Wendys Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't going there, service sucks
Went there this morning, fast service, hot food, and a thank you when I paid.....
Wendys Man

Terrell, TX

#9 Oct 26, 2013
Great service wrote:
<quoted text>Went there this morning, fast service, hot food, and a thank you when I paid.....
Must have got a new crew then !

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#10 Oct 26, 2013
I went there this afternoon and got my frisco. Just one thing, why was the meat almost a white gray and tasteless???

otherwise the service was great. they kept coming by my table and asking me if I needed anything. picked up my trash as I made it and even offered to get me a refill. I wonder how long that will last :-)

I will be going back - next the monster burger...
me says

Blytheville, AR

#11 Oct 27, 2013
Just spent over $6.00 for this burger and oh boy was it the very best! The service is super fast, workers very nice and friendly, and of course the place is brand new and clean. Drive thru or eat inside. They will be getting alot of factory workers now that they have to pass by the place to and from work, unlike their old location.

Six Dollar Super Bacon Cheese Thickburger®
A Charbroiled 100% Black Angus Beef Patty with American Cheese, Tomato, Lettuce, Onion, and SIX Strips of Bacon.
weight watchers

Blytheville, AR

#12 Oct 27, 2013
I would guess all of you are a little overweight.
Guest 2

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Oct 27, 2013
I would guess you were to @ one time! Good for you on losing weight :-)
charlie the tuna

Blytheville, AR

#14 Oct 27, 2013
I did not see a value menu at drive thru,im a tight wade
charlie the tuna

Blytheville, AR

#15 Oct 27, 2013
did not see a value menu at drive thru im a tight wade

“Things”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#16 Oct 27, 2013
Iffin ewe wans the bigun, ewe gotsa pays fer it.
just me

Southlake, TX

#17 Oct 27, 2013
I really like the dollar burgers with mustard ,pickles,onions, I will get like 2 or 3 of those and a soda an I am good.i have always loved Hardees,
Wendys Man

Longview, TX

#18 Oct 28, 2013
me says wrote:
Just spent over $6.00 for this burger and oh boy was it the very best! The service is super fast, workers very nice and friendly, and of course the place is brand new and clean. Drive thru or eat inside. They will be getting alot of factory workers now that they have to pass by the place to and from work, unlike their old location.

Six Dollar Super Bacon Cheese Thickburger®
A Charbroiled 100% Black Angus Beef Patty with American Cheese, Tomato, Lettuce, Onion, and SIX Strips of Bacon.
You must be the manager with an ad like that, lol

AOL

#19 Oct 28, 2013
Police are searching for two men who robbed two people at gunpoint in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant.

According to Lt. Patrick Weatherford of the Newport Police Department, the armed robbery happened around 10:30 Sunday night in the parking lot of Hardee’s Restaurant, 1700 Malcolm.

The shift manager told police she and her boyfriend were in her car about to leave when two men wearing black masks ran up to the car and smashed out the passenger side window.

One of the robbers then pointed a handgun at the couple and demanded cash, Weatherford said in a news release.

After getting the restaurant’s deposit bag, which contained a small amount of cash, the two men ran from the scene.

A witness in the area reportedly told police he saw two African-American men running in the area of Congress Street, which is two blocks from the restaurant.

Newport police and other law enforcement officers searched the area, but were unable to locate the suspects.
lilpep

Yellville, AR

#20 Oct 29, 2013
i was town yesterday and stoped at hardys they had corporate management there, and the only thing I could think was them little black gals bringing my food to my table with a watermelon smile saying yes sir and no sir.master can get anything else.it just brought back old memories just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This town is a war zone 15 min Yes 27
baby girl stuff for sale (Mar '12) 2 hr deondremom2010 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr JPL 29,661
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr bird man 9,876
I went to Sonic today... 5 hr bam 16
Kenny an Tina 5 hr Guest 10
Cancel your Bly Chamber Membership (Dec '09) 6 hr Guest 102
football player 8 hr guest 38
nucor affairs Fri BGG 19
•••
•••
•••

Blytheville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••