Next Blytheville Mayor
RandD

Benton, AR

#1 Jan 7, 2013
The one we got aint gonna make it another term. Hear hes running for something else anyway. Where are you putting you money today. im picking Southard.
vote getter

Benton, AR

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Southard wont run. As of today its Tommys race but 2 years is a long time. Maybe we will see a new name come to the top of the pile.
Ladies Choice

Benton, AR

#3 Jan 7, 2013
How about Missy. Would she run?
Gos Nell

Benton, AR

#4 Jan 7, 2013
I hear Dick Reams is going to rent a place in Blytheville and run.
Melt shop

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Southard wants to be Mayor so bad he would eat a lime truck load of lime but his stones are only large enough for him to run his
Mouth. Can't leave that big mine either.
pennyforathought

Sherwood, AR

#6 Jan 7, 2013
John Logan is my choice
Cant wait

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
John Logan. OMG. His balls are smaller than Southard Plus he would
Get beat like a dog. I
Mean the mans own friends think
He's a wusss. But what fun if he did. Run John run. Please announce today.
ugg

Conway, AR

#8 Jan 7, 2013
How bout Atwill?
ugg

Conway, AR

#9 Jan 7, 2013
No wait. Tom Tom
Rev Ray Ray

Trumann, AR

#10 Jan 7, 2013
RandD wrote:
The one we got aint gonna make it another term. Hear hes running for something else anyway. Where are you putting you money today. im picking Southard.
Eraah here come de big man Ray Ray. been waitin on his chance he ran once gonna run again, he workin on givin away enuff water to get nuff votes for meyer.
For Real

Osceola, AR

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Get rid of the same old vultures.
Need some real, honest folks.
If they can balance a checkbook they can hold any office and do better than what we have.
R.L. Jones should have been locked up 6 months ago instead he was rewarded and put back on the city council. He was proven a thief of our water services. He can barely put a simple sentence together-and that you can not understand.
Sanders should have demanded a State investigation immediately and given us straight answers, instead he has only double-talked and covered for the ones responsible for stealing from Blytheville, from city employees (Mosleys), meter thieves, the water thief, on up up the ex-mayor.
M. Langston publicly put Mosley on the spot for public works funds shortages,, then backed off like a scalded dog, dropped it like a hot potato and by those actions he was able to hang around, siphon off more money then move his a$$ away and was not held accountable for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Guest 30,950
Walmart fundraising on Saturdays 1 hr just saying 193
No Tax week @ Hawks 2 hr lmao 17
Blacks 2 hr Red and white 1
Best Pizza In Blytheville? 2 hr guest 4
Tenaris is in trouble 2 hr guest 11
The Bible is truth 3 hr Red and white 5
Nucor Banning Contractors 8 hr welder 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance