First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BUD

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2007
blytheville is not well known i want it to be better we need people to respect blytheville
weewe

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jul 3, 2007
Blythevile has alot if drug head running and nothing done about it just look around you can see it for yourself the .
Got Out When I Could

Silver Spring, MD

#3 Jul 4, 2007
Start with the Mayor's office and the Chamber of Commerce. It's their job to promote the city. So for it has a good reputation as the place to score meth, weed, coke and any other drug you are looking for. With the number of prominent citzens involved its sure to continue because of the blind eye the BPD are looking through.
weewe

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jul 4, 2007
start with the Mayor's office that's like winning lotto gee , and the BPD spend they time at the station talking bull ,they let the big time dealer go and get the little time dealers ,to make them look good .
Got Out When I Could

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Jul 4, 2007
Start with the mayors office if you want your concern to be known. If he gets enough citizens complaining in force you have his attention. I feel he's actually afraid to go against the ones that are dealing because they can take him down if goes against them. That includes judges, cops, councilmen and others. That's why their reputation is good around the drug dealers. Probably the biggest dealers in town owns half the city's businesses including the hotel & motels. Until the mayor and the chief of police get a pair of gonads and start doing what they were sworn in to do it will never change.
weewe

United States

#6 Jul 4, 2007
Dang where in the hell was the mosquitoes truck when you need them,it like it has never been sprayed around here ,yall just need to get rid of them talking about sorry how sorry can it get .
here in blytheville

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jul 5, 2007
"Blind eyes" is an understatement...blytheville doesnt even have a drug team anymore. Not sure anyone ever works drugs around here.
Got Out When I Could

Silver Spring, MD

#8 Jul 5, 2007
here in blytheville wrote:
"Blind eyes" is an understatement...blytheville doesnt even have a drug team anymore. Not sure anyone ever works drugs around here.
If this is true it only proves the fact that they are not interested in curbing the drug market. But why would they want to bust the most prominent citizens in town only to go before a female judge that's going to let them off anyway?
Logical

Alexandria, VA

#9 Aug 8, 2007
BUD wrote:
Blytheville is not well known; I want it to be better, we need people to respect Blytheville
How are you going to get others to respect Blytheville when its very own citizens don't respect it? You want respect for Blytheville? Try by drastically changing its appearance (curb appeal is very important), maintain the public parks (every public park should be treated the same)remove the abandoned cars on the lawns, repair or destroy the dilapidated houses,(hold the owners accountable), eliminate the drug dealing, senseless crime, political & police corruption and create jobs other than "fast food" joints paying minimum wage. Attract quality teachers for the schools. Teach the citizens to have a sense of pride. How's that for a start? If you can achieve this you will be well on your way to gaining respect for you beloved city. Good luck.
who knows

Little Rock, AR

#10 Aug 13, 2007
i hear that there are a bunch of the blytheville cops riding around on the weekends in that big suv trying to act like the old jump out boys. maybe they'll have some effect on the drug dealing.
pissed as hell

Little Rock, AR

#11 Aug 25, 2007
Okay, I have read far too many topics where people are downing the police department, and the narcotics department. If you think that the Police Department is doing such a bad job, quit bitching about it and get off your ass and become a police officer, or atleast run for office of a city council member. and as for "no drug task force" ummm..i do believe that one of the biggest drug dealers in the city has just been put away for about 40 years.

It really irritates me about how some people can always look at the bad in a place, and not look at what the place CAN be. The Blytheville Police Department is doing everything that can be done..DONT BITCH ABOUT THE POLICE!! They dont make the laws, they UPHOLD them! and if you dont want to get into trouble, DONT BREAK THE LAW! It's that simple, oh, and by the way, if you want the police department to "do their jobs" (appearantly you think that they aren't) then shut the hell up and stay the hell away from them, and let them work.

And corruption in the police department? How many of you have been inside the police department?(WITHOUT BEING IN CUFFS) The men at Blytheville Police Department are great men! I am good friends with a lot of them, and they would do anything for me and you (and I think that they do because they put their lives on the line EVERY DAY to keep you safe) because it's their duty, it's their job, and it's their life!
pissed as hell

Little Rock, AR

#12 Aug 25, 2007
who knows wrote:
i hear that there are a bunch of the blytheville cops riding around on the weekends in that big suv trying to act like the old jump out boys. maybe they'll have some effect on the drug dealing.
Hey "who knows" what you are talking about, is the drug task force that other peopel are saying that doesnt exist. It has actually been going on for a while now.
BigBoy

Germantown, TN

#13 Aug 25, 2007
pissed as hell wrote:
Okay, I have read far too many topics where people are downing the police department, and the narcotics department. If you think that the Police Department is doing such a bad job, quit bitching about it and get off your ass and become a police officer, or atleast run for office of a city council member. and as for "no drug task force" ummm..i do believe that one of the biggest drug dealers in the city has just been put away for about 40 years.
It really irritates me about how some people can always look at the bad in a place, and not look at what the place CAN be. The Blytheville Police Department is doing everything that can be done..DONT BITCH ABOUT THE POLICE!! They dont make the laws, they UPHOLD them! and if you dont want to get into trouble, DONT BREAK THE LAW! It's that simple, oh, and by the way, if you want the police department to "do their jobs" (appearantly you think that they aren't) then shut the hell up and stay the hell away from them, and let them work.
And corruption in the police department? How many of you have been inside the police department?(WITHOUT BEING IN CUFFS) The men at Blytheville Police Department are great men! I am good friends with a lot of them, and they would do anything for me and you (and I think that they do because they put their lives on the line EVERY DAY to keep you safe) because it's their duty, it's their job, and it's their life!
I've been inside without handcuffs in fact it was my workplace and I know that the department is corrupt!
Drug Busts

Little Rock, AR

#15 Aug 25, 2007
I've heard that BPD and DEA have been working closer more than ever this year. Rumor has it they took down a Drug Dealer living in Wedge Wood area and on Lauderdale street who were suppose to be working together as well as a whole bunch of Mexicans. I didn't see this in local paper but should be a good source. Has anybody else heard this? I did see where this guy "Handy" got 20 years I heard old drug team couldn't touch him. Sounds like someone doing something right.
Sour Grapes

Little Rock, AR

#16 Aug 25, 2007
BigBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been inside without handcuffs in fact it was my workplace and I know that the department is corrupt!
As a business man who has several employees there is nothing worse than a disgruntled former employee. I usually find that things get better after they're gone. The truth be known you probably should have been in handcuffs, I bet our police department was cleaned up when you left. My hats off to our men and women who wear the badge.
BigBoy

Germantown, TN

#18 Aug 26, 2007
Sour Grapes wrote:
<quoted text>
As a business man who has several employees there is nothing worse than a disgruntled former employee. I usually find that things get better after they're gone. The truth be known you probably should have been in handcuffs, I bet our police department was cleaned up when you left. My hats off to our men and women who wear the badge.
I was one of the original "jump-out boys" in Blytheville! I'm not going to mention my name here, but I will say this; I was the leader of the drug team in Blytheville PD and yes, I had Flora's job before he ever even knew about it. I drove a small 4-door two toned undercover gray car in the early 1990's. Ask some of your Blythville veteran officers who I might be.
Bird Dog

Atlanta, GA

#20 Aug 27, 2007
You need to ask MP he has viedo and tapes on this crap. Why didn't you guys take him serious he has hours and hours of this subject. of couse there are a few local and state boys in it. But don't worry jeff your idenity is safe with me. neighbor

By the way nice truck
madman

Little Rock, AR

#21 Aug 27, 2007
Bird Dog wrote:
You need to ask MP he has viedo and tapes on this crap. Why didn't you guys take him serious he has hours and hours of this subject. of couse there are a few local and state boys in it. But don't worry jeff your idenity is safe with me. neighbor
By the way nice truck
what are you talking about and to who. and who is mp
BigBoy

Germantown, TN

#22 Aug 28, 2007
madman wrote:
r u mike
Give this man an apple, the monkey finally has cracked the case. I already told you several posts ago that my name is M*k* M******L. Every law enforcement officer in that area knows of me son.

Rison, AR

#23 Aug 28, 2007
big boy sinceu know everything what happen with billy joe wells getting caught with all that cash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 13 min Trunketeer 3,031
*keep a word drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 15 min Trunketeer 3,980
geeman 19 min guest too 2
Best Pizza In Blytheville? 25 min guest 11
mountain home ar 30 min starkravingmad 5
Nucor Banning Contractors 2 hr guest 31
The Bible is truth 4 hr Dafuq 6
Tenaris is in trouble 6 hr geeman 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance