sandy hook ..needed new books..all th...

sandy hook ..needed new books..all they got was extra magazines

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

thatoneguy

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Dec 18, 2012
i dont know thats just what i heard...also there was a shooting there...very sad...very sad indeed...they will be in my prayers
infrmd

Arlington, TX

#3 Dec 19, 2012
who sandy hook is n y do she needed mre books?¿?¿
Bob

Blytheville, AR

#4 Dec 19, 2012
thatoneguy wrote:
i dont know thats just what i heard...also there was a shooting there...very sad...very sad indeed...they will be in my prayers
This topic and your post are in poor taste.
visitor

Brookland, AR

#5 Dec 19, 2012
How very sad that a person would make fun of such an awful thing. There is one thing I know for sure is, that God will take care of people like you that make fun of such an awful day in this world. Someone that remarks on such a thing is as bad as the one that did it. God forgive you. You really need to ask forgiveness for such a thing. You are Evil that is for sure. I just wonder, do you feel anything in your heart after saying that? YOU SHOULD!!!
20 children and their teachers died because of a crazed man. God bless them. And much prayer for the people they left behind.
wow

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Bless your heart for starting this .....
gohardinthepaint

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2012
visitor wrote:
How very sad that a person would make fun of such an awful thing. There is one thing I know for sure is, that God will take care of people like you that make fun of such an awful day in this world. Someone that remarks on such a thing is as bad as the one that did it. God forgive you. You really need to ask forgiveness for such a thing. You are Evil that is for sure. I just wonder, do you feel anything in your heart after saying that? YOU SHOULD!!!
20 children and their teachers died because of a crazed man. God bless them. And much prayer for the people they left behind.
I thought it was funny .....have a sense of humor ....this joke doesn't make those kids anymore dead
..tragedy is a part of life ...we can whine about it or deal with it...humor is a way of dealing with it
jesuschrist

Dallas, TX

#8 Dec 20, 2012
visitor wrote:
I forgive him lol....I allowed the shooting to happen because I am God and I control everything so quit whining
xXx

Andrews, TX

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Jesus christ, gohardinthepaint, and the original poster are all the same person
angel

Trumann, AR

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Pitiful!!!
Bob

Blytheville, AR

#11 Dec 21, 2012
gohardinthepaint wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was funny .....have a sense of humor ....this joke doesn't make those kids anymore dead
..tragedy is a part of life ...we can whine about it or deal with it...humor is a way of dealing with it
You felt that the death of the children and teachers in Newtown CT was funny??? That your joke does not make them more dead??? Since when is finding humor in the senseless slaughter of small children a way of dealing with anything???
Death is a certainty, it is a part of living. It is a tragedy that a person can find humor in the pain of this situation.
will

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Dec 21, 2012
thatoneguy wrote:
that is about as f??k up of a statement as any i have heard in my 65 years of life. grow up and get a life and stop and think before you make a stupid remark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
494 1 hr guest1 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 33,899
double shooting 4 hr me just saying 1
Congratulations Blytheville School District 5 hr Crow T Robot 35
News Child uninjured in double shooting 5 hr i say 4
Sanders depending tax 8 hr i say 6
Waitin jj 11 hr DLT 4

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance