giving stuff away from your job is th...

Since: Dec 12

#26 Dec 21, 2012
that bytch wrote:
this aint nobody but jewel n michelle o no booty get yo hair dun wit yo four eyed ass u mite get a tip n michelle u got fired for clockin sumbody n tht wasnt even ther dummy worry bout yo husband sleepin wt liz
well fo the sorry ass, nappy head, scaly wag, trifflin, no good pants up yo ass hoe u just jealous u aint sleepin w a REAL MAN if liz was sleepin w dey men. at least when jewel get her did her bills r paid, her kids got shit n she aint sleepin w nasty dirty ass truck drivers. ewww thats sick as hell. fo michelle she got fired fo a reason to get out that HELL HOLE w it stankin n shit. u need to worry bout what u gonna do when dey catch yo ass stealin they money OPPS i fogot u doin somethin behind the office door.
Lettinguknow

United States

#27 Dec 26, 2012
Won't nothing be done , she still doing same stuff and manager takes it and hires new people that still come to work dressed as they want and doing what they want, talking bad to customers and noone in charge when manager gone, so everyone think they the boss and nothing getting done on some shifts especially third!!!!people still got their friends hanging out on their shifts and visiting!!! Need a real manager who knows how to write people up and have same rules for everyone!!!

United States

#28 Jan 18, 2013
The manager too worried about the gossip going on instead of people doing their job, people come in 30 minutes early everyday or else late and nothing is done and one girl misses at least once a week and nothing done, the third shift eats and takes whatever they want and they still doing it!!! You can't go to the manager because he puts your name out there and talks down about you, so that's why Noone tells him nothing!!
What

Baton Rouge, LA

#29 Jan 18, 2013
What manager! He's no manager he's all talk , he only fires people that his boss tells him to , he can't talk to people and write them up that's Why they do what they want, no consequences,get paid the same as people who actually try to do their job right!!
Mac

Baton Rouge, LA

#30 Jan 18, 2013
Jewel needs to quite coming in 30 minutes early , noone else is suppose to and if we do we get in trouble , she can make her pizzas and coffee on her shift like we do!!! She wants to talk about people being late, well she needs to rake care of herself, she don't do nothing but stand there!!!
Growup

Baton Rouge, LA

#31 Jan 18, 2013
People been fired for stealing they need to fire jewel for stealing all that overtime a week, about 4 to 5 hours a week , you know she gets paid good ,she probably stealing about $50 a week in overtime!!!! So don't worry about me coming n a few minutes late!!!!

#32 Jan 22, 2013
OMG r u serious. The reason she comes in early is to finish what 3rd shift dont do. 3rd shift dont do sh!t. For MAC it sounds like ur lil shy of a BIG MAC. If u cant comprehend its like half the meat, cheese n the mac sauce. LEARN HOW TO SPELL! And for GROWUP the name suits u cuz everyone knows who u r. Ur the one that is late everyday n misses a day a wk. Im glad i dont wrk there. But im in there everyday n i see everything that goes on. DONT WORRY bout jewel. She wrks her [email protected] off. OH ur the one that stands behind the counter n flirting w everyone that comes in there. U might be trying to find another baby daddy. OH YEAH THATS IT
Truth

Blytheville, AR

#33 Jan 22, 2013
guest wrote:
If the secretary gives up some stuff to the boss,is it considered stealing or "perks" ?
Depends on whether she trying to steal him from wife (if he married) and how long she tries to steal him away (weeks it's a fling/ years - she trying to be new Mrs. so and so) If more than a short fling it's stealing and alienation of affection from his wife. Too bad that not enforceable or allowable in most states tho.
Everyoneknows

Baton Rouge, LA

#34 Jan 22, 2013
Everyone knows where jewels money comes from so she needs to stop before I put it out there so the few people that don't know will !!!
Yea right

Baton Rouge, LA

#35 Jan 22, 2013
All she has to do is tell the manager the stuff isn't done and let him take care of it and it's not like she has anything else to do besides stand there she just wants everyone else to do the work so she can stand around!!!

#36 Jan 23, 2013
SHASKA everyone knows its u biatch. Like the other posts say THE MANAGER DONT LISTEN TO NOBODY BUT U. So go bck in the office w ur nasty pants up ur [email protected] self. LMAO

Since: Jan 13

Caraway, AR

#37 Jan 23, 2013
Where the hell did you people go to school? They teach grammar and spelling in the first grade. come on folks.
nuf said

Brookland, AR

#38 Jan 23, 2013
These are the people who are there to greet and serve you at Mark's gas mart. And, yes, Mark knows. That apple fell a long way from the tree.

Blytheville, AR

#39 Jan 23, 2013
nuf said wrote:
These are the people who are there to greet and serve you at Mark's gas mart. And, yes, Mark knows. That apple fell a long way from the tree.
MARK sold it, he doesn't care!

#40 Jan 26, 2013
Everyoneknows wrote:
Everyone knows where jewels money comes from so she needs to stop before I put it out there so the few people that don't know will !!!
LOOK dont worry bout where jewel gets her money from. She works her [email protected] off for hers. Unlike someone else that works her [email protected] off THE WRONG WAY by sleeping w them nasty [email protected] trk drivers while her sick momma got them kids. Thats messed up.
mr dogwood
#41 Jan 28, 2013
dats messed up dat my homeboy got fired from up there n a certain somebody still there. she comes in late EVERYDAY
Getitright

United States

#42 Feb 1, 2013
The manager needs to quite picking favorites and letting them do what they want and then fire other people for the same thing that's messed up! Them girls up there just making the manager look like a joke!!!! Quite worrying who put what on topix and start taking care of the problems going on in the store, like people not coming to work, or come in late everyday and then don't do their jobs!!!!!
hmmm well ok
#43 Feb 2, 2013
Getitright wrote:
The manager needs to quite picking favorites and letting them do what they want and then fire other people for the same thing that's messed up! Them girls up there just making the manager look like a joke!!!! Quite worrying who put what on topix and start taking care of the problems going on in the store, like people not coming to work, or come in late everyday and then don't do their jobs!!!!!
Whoever wrote this I applaude u bcuz that is so true. One chick, wont say her name, SHASKA is late EVERYDAY or she dont come in. And she still there n thats messed up. If aint nothing done to her IM GONNA CALL MAIN OFFICE. Thats not fair @ all. Im in there everyday n c it. They ONLY got 2 good ones left.
Everyoneknows

Lockhart, TX

#44 Feb 15, 2013
Jewel just wants to be boss but don't know nothing about managing a store just wants the manager job, such a joke , keep complaining they not listening anymore got audio and video now, can't blame it on everyone else , they do their job and you want them fired , step it up or shut the -uck up!!!!

Lockhart, TX

#45 Feb 15, 2013
Everyoneknows wrote:
Jewel just wants to be boss but don't know nothing about managing a store just wants the manager job, such a joke , keep complaining they not listening anymore got audio and video now, can't blame it on everyone else , they do their jobinl and you want them fired , step it up or shut the -uck up!!!!
manager! Really!!! Only a few people do their jobs and who cares how long you been their if you just running register other person running store should get paid more?my opinion !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collectors Office 3 min Group 1
humane society 1 hr guest 75
Austin Nicholson 1 hr Guest 8
Dewitt griffin 1 hr Dwight Griffin 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr --Bad Dad-- 40,134
Tax Collector 2 hr Friend 2
Board rejects murder suspectís expulsion 5 hr shii happens 116

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance