Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 6, 2012
crime wrote:
giving things to your friends knowing they aint paid for it
If you sell it, it's prostitution
backspace

Blytheville, AR

#3 Nov 6, 2012
hell stealing sound like some people cant be trusted to work in places like that i also think thats why alot of business go out fast as they come in

Euless, TX

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Where are the freebies? What are they giving away?:-)

Trumann, AR

#5 Nov 7, 2012
crime wrote:
giving things to your friends knowing they aint paid for it
You stealing it, it's not yours to give!
me too

Blytheville, AR

#11 Nov 8, 2012
freebies for me to but for real thats why stuff so high now cause people doing that type stuff
school girl 08

Blytheville, AR

#12 Nov 9, 2012
marks exxon third shift be giving away all kind of goodies i work there and i aint messed up hell it aint mine
me too

Blytheville, AR

#13 Nov 9, 2012
after the concert we there off top

Alexander, AR

#14 Nov 10, 2012
If the secretary gives up some stuff to the boss,is it considered stealing or "perks" ?
me too

Blytheville, AR

#15 Nov 11, 2012
guest wrote:
If the secretary gives up some stuff to the boss,is it considered stealing or "perks" ?
good question
Lettinguknow

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Nov 29, 2012
school girl 08 wrote:
marks exxon third shift be giving away all kind of goodies i work there and i aint messed up hell it aint mine
U go on Friday r Saturday night and get what u want for free r almost free!
Lettinguknow

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Nov 30, 2012
Lettinguknow wrote:
<quoted text>U go on Friday r Saturday night and get what u want for free r almost free!
The workers dont speak up because the manager does nothing , so that's why the employees keep their mouth shut, supposedly they have all these cameras and still don't know nothing, third shift laughing n their faces, wear what they want and talk how they want , noone going to do nothing and they even bragging how little they do and how much they get away with , manager such a joke!!!'they even cooking spoiled chicken !!!
Lettinguknow

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Lettinguknow wrote:
<quoted text>The workers dont speak up because the manager does nothing , so that's why the employees keep their mouth shut, supposedly they have all these cameras and still don't know nothing, third shift laughing n their faces, wear what they want and talk how they want , noone going to do nothing and they even bragging how little they do and how much they get away with , manager such a joke!!!'they even cooking spoiled chicken !!!!
must be nice to wear your houseshoes r no shoes at all to work with your tits hanging out and sticking all kinds of money n your pocket because the customer left u a 30 , 40, r more n a tip, ha, manager better start checking it because other employees are tired of speaking up and nothing being done!!!
School girl 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Dec 3, 2012
One of the workers that's giving stuff away is sleeping with the managers son so I don't think nothing is going to happen to them!
that bytch

Trumann, AR

#20 Dec 16, 2012
this aint nobody but jewel n michelle o no booty get yo hair dun wit yo four eyed ass u mite get a tip n michelle u got fired for clockin sumbody n tht wasnt even ther dummy worry bout yo husband sleepin wt liz

Dallas, TX

#21 Dec 17, 2012
that bytch wrote:
this aint nobody but jewel n michelle o no booty get yo hair dun wit yo four eyed ass u mite get a tip n michelle u got fired for clockin sumbody n tht wasnt even ther dummy worry bout yo husband sleepin wt liz
Your so so cool with your spelling. I see why one would be working at a gas station...You cant even spell an easy word! Stop stealing those peoples things, go back to school.
Old man Bville

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Dec 17, 2012
A man went to Mark's looking for a job. He filled out the application, Boss man looked it over and said, "You are hired. I can give you $300 a week." The man said,"OK, I'll take $300 a week." So that makes $600 a week for keeping your mouth closed!

North Little Rock, AR

#23 Dec 18, 2012
Old man Bville wrote:
A man went to Mark's looking for a job. He filled out the application, Boss man looked it over and said, "You are hired. I can give you $300 a week." The man said,"OK, I'll take $300 a week." So that makes $600 a week for keeping your mouth closed!
Very well said!
uhavenothingbett er to do

Osceola, AR

#24 Dec 20, 2012
first off liz aint sleeping with either one of their men, Im with urs oww im sorry u dont have noone nappy headed bia. u need to mine ur own shit didnt start until i left marks. really a truck driver gives u 400 dollars and u did nothing with him? yea rite, good one. ur just that dang pretty, huh, not really. and they only get 40 dollar tips cuz of they tits. and u girl u been getting away with stealing money every weekend i saw u and even set u up once. like i said mind ur own, u was just setting around think bout shelle, jewel, and liz and went to typing stupid. nasty, girdle wearing, bia!cant wait to here what u have say, so anxious, yea rite.
Twwwedle

Trumann, AR

#25 Dec 20, 2012
guest wrote:
Prostitution or butt kissing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Small engine repairs 15 min guest 4
Blytheville School grades 40 min Crow T Robot 13
White gurl at el purto 1 hr WTF 2
p t 1 hr Guest 3
Mowing the yard at 9:50 pm? 2 hr guest 14
carlock auto wanna be 5 hr Missco 3
Tommie ann Parrish 12 hr wondering 5

Flood Warning for Mississippi County was issued at April 18 at 9:21PM CDT

More from around the web

Blytheville People Search