asken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

why do sum black woman dont shave where they suppose to.....like under the arm, legs, etc.....
tellin

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

i really don't know but that shyt looks so nasty. maybe some women are more high maintance than others and actually take the time to. i had a discussion about that one night and the men were like that looks nasty to them and when they get ready to hold a woman they don't want to feel all that hair like they rubbin up against another man. although this mad a good topic you should have reworded it because i know some white folks that don't shave either & the fact that someone ignorant will get on here and turn your whole post into a racial issue.
asken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

tellin wrote:
i really don't know but that shyt looks so nasty. maybe some women are more high maintance than others and actually take the time to. i had a discussion about that one night and the men were like that looks nasty to them and when they get ready to hold a woman they don't want to feel all that hair like they rubbin up against another man. although this mad a good topic you should have reworded it because i know some white folks that don't shave either & the fact that someone ignorant will get on here and turn your whole post into a racial issue.
true there are alot of woman dat dont shave white andblack sorry for putten itlike dat but dang u woman need to clean up.....

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

so
Silver

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Judged:

It is not just black women, you idiot but it seems all you are trying to do is start some mess and evidently you pay way too much attention to black women to point out such unnecessary flaws when white, hispanic, and other race women dont shave either. If you want to know why a black woman dont shave, instead of coming on here why dont you ask one.
Gas Passer

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

That's disgusting!
wifey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

I cant imagine letting the hair on my body grow. That would just be nasty.
wateva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

i have a friend that dont shave unless her an her man go out an thats not often i asked her why she didnt shave her arm pit hair stuck out 3 inches she got mad at me an said i was hating but that shit was nasty i didnt want her going out like that i just dont understand i would want my friends to tell me if i was looking nasty so i could fix it

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Judged:

What an ignorant thread. Let me ask you this. Why don't people type in proper English on here? Why are people so concerned about other people? Why is the community so racist? Why are people cooking meth in their own homes? Why don't citizens find something worth discussing about? How does Black women with unshaved armpits affect your community? I don't get it. Are you wanting to sleep with all Black women that you want all their arms shaved? Why does it bother you so much. If it bothers your eyes, simply look away. I don't stick my penis out my window because I have morals. I don't treat my patients in a rude manner, because I love my job. We all have different reasons for everything. Find something worth talking about.
Gas Passer

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Judged:

asken wrote:
why do sum black woman dont shave where they suppose to.....like under the arm, legs, etc.....
==========

Maybe those hairy black women want to look like a Sasquatch.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Judged:

Sam028 wrote:
What an ignorant thread. Let me ask you this. Why don't people type in proper English on here? Why are people so concerned about other people? Why is the community so racist? Why are people cooking meth in their own homes? Why don't citizens find something worth discussing about? How does Black women with unshaved armpits affect your community? I don't get it. Are you wanting to sleep with all Black women that you want all their arms shaved? Why does it bother you so much. If it bothers your eyes, simply look away. I don't stick my penis out my window because I have morals. I don't treat my patients in a rude manner, because I love my job. We all have different reasons for everything. Find something worth talking about.
Well, in my opinion, the person that asked this didn't go about it in a racial way. It's people like you that turn these threads into something they are not. Drama, drama, drama. Obviously this was something to talk about. LOOK who clicked on the thread. Who's the wise guy now?
United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

Sam028 wrote:
For someone who does not like our town your in it alot. Keep your idiotic comments to yourself.
Justin Drews

Haledon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

You spelled a lot wrong. It's two different words. Who's the idiot now? Sorry, I don't take offense to people who suffer from grammar problems that was taught in 3rd grade. Sam, I have to agree again. These people are really perverted and the town has bigger issues such as how to educate the idiots, teach the residents how to use an online forum properly and such. But obviously getting burned by careless meth cooking means more to these people. What a tragic story!
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

Wow. You are just too cool for school, huh, "Justin Drews"? And for your info. I know how to spell "a lot". Karma is a differnt person. Dumbshit. You are probably someone who is just dying to be apart of something & that's why you choose to get on here and give your two cents. Go be a part of something productive & I'll do the same. Talking to you closed minded fools has no effect. Dumbasses WILL be dumbasses. I think you proved that statement!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

He was talking to Karma, so why are you so over defensive? So I'm guessing you spell a lot like this, "alot." It's alright. Grab a pillow and lay down because there's not much to get mad about.

Call him all the names you want. I don't know the man personally but he's very clear and a very nice man who didn't settle to name calling to get his point across. His comments obviously irks you and you know what I do when I find someone's weak points? I use it against them so I guess I'm going to tease you. What you proved is you are uneducated, trashy, and a lonely thing. Thanks buddy! I appreciate your uneducated clueless thoughts.
really

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

i think most women have so much on there plate that if they could get away with not shaving it won't be that bad, but i see we are watched more than we know so just shave and if yall just stick with the topix all this name calling could just be avoided
for real

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

not shaving is just nasty besides men dont want to feel someone just as hairy as them close to them and they really don't want to see a women raise thier arm and see just as much hair as thier fiends have and i do think womens hair is more noticable on black women and more corse than any other race
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

LOL Sam, you really spend too much time on Topix. Actually, I am a very educated person. I just graduated from ASU with a 4 year degree & plan on getting my masters. I am 22 years old, no children, nice house, & at the prime in my life. Thanks. Oh, and farrr from trashy. Just for the record! I honestly didn't mean to drop to the same level as everyone on here but some of the things being said stiked a nerve with me. You understand.
duh uh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Justin Drews wrote:
You spelled a lot wrong. It's two different words. Who's the idiot now? Sorry, I don't take offense to people who suffer from grammar problems that was taught in 3rd grade. Sam, I have to agree again. These people are really perverted and the town has bigger issues such as how to educate the idiots, teach the residents how to use an online forum properly and such. But obviously getting burned by careless meth cooking means more to these people. What a tragic story!
Second sentence should read either "grammar problems that WERE taught in third grade" or "grammar problems taught in the third grade" Your verb tense was incorrect. Now, do we all see how petty this is? Techinically, we are all idiots.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

You actually call ASU an educated place to become "educated?" Now I'm not trying to degrade you but I want to note some facts about ASU.

The maximum score on SAT is 800 on all three subjects: Math, Writing, and Critical Reading individually with a total of 2,400 total points possible.

Now ASU facts:
1. MATH- 410-540
2. WRITING- 390-520
3. Reading- 410-540

Now let's do the math.
Math -59%(F)
Writing- 57%(F)
Reading- 59%(F)

Only 2% submitted their SAT scores and 90% submitted their ACT. My point is, you can fail the SATs and get in. So what kind of value does your university hold? ACTs are a lot lot lot (I can't emphasize the word a lot) easier than SATs and even with that, the 90% who submitted the ACTs had a very very low score.

My college: 97% submitted their SATs because the school was anal about ACT. First year students scored well in the 600-750 range for each subject.

Now I wouldn't be so proud of going to a college with such low standards. Hell, my parents wouldn't even have paid my tuition if I went to a school that accepted students who flunked their SATs. Just because you graduated from ASU doesn't fool me to think you are smart. I mean damn if you struggle to pass high school exams, I can only imagine college. The SATs weren't that bad. Just memorize all your rules for math, and you are all good to go. Read passages carefully, answer the boring questions and you are done. I bet you got like an F as an overall GPA and ASU proudly honored you with a degree for not getting a F-. LOL! Just a shame!

One last thing, I scored the highest on writing, and I mean somewhere in the 700s. Hell, I took it years ago, so I don't remember. That was the easiest thing. Based on Blytheville's citizens, I see that the whole state is suckish at writing and the SAT scores proved it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Blytheville Forum right now

Search the Blytheville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 31 min Speller feller 28,641
heritage square 1 hr ava 6
Jacob Finch 1 hr sweetnsassy 13
Carol Henry 2 hr Guess 1
Blytheville Humane Society 3 hr LovingMyFamily 87
Why didn't BHS hire Bll Tyer 4 hr citizen 18
Burned Cop Car on I-55 4 hr Really 6
•••
•••