First Prev
of 3
Next Last

AOL

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Does anyone know much about this murder? I went to school with his brother, Vaughn & am so very sorry to hear this sad news. What we heard is that he was shot when he opened the door after someone had knocked on his door. Thoughts & prayers now go out to this entire family.( His dad was a vet. in Blytheville yrs. ago.)

AOL

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Correction: Last name is Jerome.....sorry
LWGR

Little Rock, AR

#3 Oct 23, 2012
So sorry for the family.

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2012
This happened in Blytheville? When?
Vaughn Jerome

Little Rock, AR

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Yes, you have the story correct...thats about all we know. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Euless, TX

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Do the police have any leads?
I know

United States

#7 Oct 23, 2012
When did this happen?
janice

Germantown, TN

#8 Oct 23, 2012
could the disappearance of Josh Wilson be connected? two things like that so close in time...
friend

United States

#9 Oct 23, 2012
janice wrote:
could the disappearance of Josh Wilson be connected? two things like that so close in time...
I doubt it

United States

#10 Oct 23, 2012
janice wrote:
Janice you need to stop this crap! There's no connection! You're trying to start something that's not true!!!

United States

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Where is Newell's home ?

AOL

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Vaughn Jerome wrote:
Yes, you have the story correct...thats about all we know. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
So very very sorry, Blytheville now has so much crime , it is just heart breaking. I worry so much for my family there also. Crime has increased everywhere. My dad was robbed there several yrs. ago and left for dead but he survived some way or other. My brothers home was broken into and lots of items stolen. So sad, just know Vaughn that people are thinking of u and your family at this sad time in your life. I lost my only brother 5 yrs. ago and I know the pain it causes. Stay strong and God Bless you all. I pray they can solve this and stop this from happening again.
janice

Germantown, TN

#13 Oct 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Janice you need to stop this crap! There's no connection! You're trying to start something that's not true!!!
WOW how do you know what I was thinking? What I was actually thinking was that the same person could have bothered him that shot someone else, not that he did anything wrong. Was actually worried, not trying to start something. So glad he was found OK. Talk about starting crap. You jumped to conclusions.

AOL

#14 Oct 24, 2012
I saw on the other thread that the boy is back, but I have no idea why he left or whatever...I am sure his family was very worried tho, unless he has a habit of running away, that is. Yes, the Newell Jerome story needs to be in the paper, so people can watch out now for another killer. Please post more info. if it comes out. thank u
Paper Boy Delivered

Little Rock, AR

#15 Oct 24, 2012
guest wrote:
I saw on the other thread that the boy is back, but I have no idea why he left or whatever...I am sure his family was very worried tho, unless he has a habit of running away, that is. Yes, the Newell Jerome story needs to be in the paper, so people can watch out now for another killer. Please post more info. if it comes out. thank u
Get your arse off topix, read the paper and quit spreading rumors.

United States

#16 Oct 24, 2012
Does anyone know where at in Blytheville this took place?
Paper Boy Delivered

Little Rock, AR

#17 Oct 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
Does anyone know where at in Blytheville this took place?
Get your arse off topix, read the paper and quit spreading rumors.
Connections

West Memphis, AR

#18 Oct 24, 2012
Happened on McDaniel over by the donut shop
Friends

United States

#19 Oct 24, 2012
Heard it was a drug deal gone bad. Found drugs in his home. And yes the paper should tell the story....maybe it will stop rumors.
just me

Little Rock, AR

#20 Oct 25, 2012
todays couier news has story!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 39 min Pondering 30,841
blake bullard 47 min Guest 6
Gary Phillips In jail? 48 min Guest 3
News New courthouse in the plans for Mississippi County 1 hr guest 13
oil prices 2 hr guest 1
Blytheville fair 2 hr guest 45
new law 4 hr guest 7
how much money do welfare mothers get per child (Jan '11) 18 hr gspinner 1,271
More from around the web

Blytheville People Search