New Auction House in Blytheville

New Auction House in Blytheville

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

Passer Bye

Blytheville, AR

#1 Nov 1, 2011
Tired of paying top dollar for your merchandise at the retails stores? If you answered yes, then you need to check out that new auction place that had just opened in Blytheville. They are located across from Dollar General in the old Ridout Lumber Building on South Division. I had some friends of mine to tell me about it and I went Saturday night and bought some real nice items, some were still new. I only spent $62 and figuerd if I bought the same things at store would have costed about $225. It was really nice and clean in there and the people who run it were nice folks. They have drawings all night long and at end of sale, one person has a chance to win a ticket and not have to pay for any of the items that had bought during the auction. They announced that their Christmas Auction will be Thanksgiving Might starting at 6:30. The sell is every Saturday night and starts at 6:30 p.m. I had a good time, saved money, and will go back. This is info you should know to save money during the bad economy.
Low class

North Little Rock, AR

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Just what Blytheville needs...
sheriff

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Save every dime ,, the IRS is coming to town, the folks left here are expected to hand their money over to the IRS to cover for all the thieves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vance and Peggy 42 min Hot pocket 1
Blytheville Businesses 1 hr wow 18
concern mom child on instagram receiving friend... 1 hr wow 7
Amanda B. 2 hr whatever 13
couple 2 hr sweetiepie 4
Blytheville in top 3 2 hr really 12
Circus (May '14) 2 hr just saying 13
Wellsprings Church Pastor 4 hr Useless Pastor 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance