Just wondering......
cutie with a bootie

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#2 Sep 25, 2010
LMAO....email me I'll send you a list....LMAO
Get a life

North Little Rock, AR

#3 Sep 25, 2010
A home in your bed... How sick are you? Wonder about getting a life... and get off here with this NONSENSE! CAN you put a heading on here to help the citizens of Blytheville. Do you know kids be on this site! Can you put something positive on here... We are so tired of seeing shit like this on here...Grow up! Dang!
cutie with a bootie

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#4 Sep 25, 2010
Oh lighten up...all in humor

And any kids under the age of 18 on here should be monitored more closely by parents....thats why the area is having trouble with youth....parents to busy keeping up with the Jones and the Jones business and not their own house.....like you! Try getting your own life..I have one and it allows me to PLAY on here an hour a day....spread out however I like...so you do your thing and let me do mine.
angeleyes

Blytheville, AR

#5 Sep 25, 2010
There are many places to have sex. I suggest at home with the one you are in love with. If you have to hide it then you should not be doing it. Anything seems to go in this world.
angeleyes

Blytheville, AR

#6 Sep 25, 2010
cutie with a bootie wrote:
Oh lighten up...all in humor
And any kids under the age of 18 on here should be monitored more closely by parents....thats why the area is having trouble with youth....parents to busy keeping up with the Jones and the Jones business and not their own house.....like you! Try getting your own life..I have one and it allows me to PLAY on here an hour a day....spread out however I like...so you do your thing and let me do mine.
Just how big is that bootie anyway?
sooo dumb

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2010
ask your man he could proberbly tell you some places he hidden from you with another h*e !!!!!!!!! LMAO
angeleyes

Blytheville, AR

#8 Sep 25, 2010
sooo dumb wrote:
ask your man he could proberbly tell you some places he hidden from you with another h*e !!!!!!!!! LMAO
Your so funny! Now take your big azz to bed for i whip it.
Wondering

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 25, 2010
LMAO....email me I'll send you a list....LMAO
Send me your email address and I will lol! I find it funny.....
angeleyes

Blytheville, AR

#10 Sep 25, 2010
sooo dumb wrote:
Now you have got me thinking. Hmmm would he proberly tell me or proberly not. lmbo
JBO Joe

United States

#11 Sep 25, 2010
Only one way to find out and that is to ask him Angeleyes
angeleyes

Blytheville, AR

#12 Sep 25, 2010
JBO Joe wrote:
Only one way to find out and that is to ask him Angeleyes
Do you think id get the truth?
JBO Joe

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2010
Hummm well who knows if theres nothing to hide why not. Besides different places with someone you love keeps life interesting don't you think.
angeleyes

Blytheville, AR

#14 Sep 25, 2010
JBO Joe wrote:
Hummm well who knows if theres nothing to hide why not. Besides different places with someone you love keeps life interesting don't you think.
Yes with someone you love.
Sircreepalot

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Sep 26, 2010
Can't say there may be voyuers in the chat room.why you peep freaks!
cutie with a bootie

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#16 Sep 26, 2010
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me your email address and I will lol! I find it funny.....
lol cutiebootieitis@gmail.com...lo l
honestly now

Blytheville, AR

#17 Sep 26, 2010
<quoted text>lol cutiebootieitis@gmail.com...lo l
Married and pregnant by another man and still giving out your email to strange men.
You sound like a keeper!
cutie with a bootie

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#18 Sep 26, 2010
honestly now wrote:
<quoted text>
Married and pregnant by another man and still giving out your email to strange men.
You sound like a keeper!
I'm married? since when? And pregnant? WOW when did all this happen....what have I missed
cutie with a bootie

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#19 Sep 26, 2010
honestly now wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a keeper!
Oh and btw....I am a keeper...just hard to catch....and this on here is all a game.....
You on the other hand sound bored, sad and jealous...but don't jump on me because you are unhappy with your life.....I didn't do it and I don't want your problems in my world....so chill and either play along or move along and find what you need to make your life happier.
honestly now

Blytheville, AR

#20 Sep 26, 2010
Was just looking back over some of your post's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blytheville School grades 1 hr Parent 5
Small engine repairs 1 hr gas 2
carlock auto wanna be 1 hr Missco 3
Mowing the yard at 9:50 pm? 4 hr yepyep 14
3 less punks on the street 5 hr huh 7
Tommie ann Parrish 8 hr wondering 5
p t 13 hr curious 1

Flood Warning for Mississippi County was issued at April 18 at 11:42AM CDT

More from around the web

Blytheville People Search