Dark Days

Bono, AR

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Going to watch the state of the union address tonight? I am, just to see what kind of lies and BS come out of Obama. I gotta say, I hate that guy. He has, so it appears to me and many, driven a wedge between the races that I have never seen in my 50 years. I thought this jerk was going to be a uniter, but I was wrong. The chasm between black & white is wider than ever. This Manchurian candidate president is, and has been ruinous to this country. I can't wait till he and his wookie ol' lady are gone.
council stur

Blytheville, AR

#2 Feb 12, 2013
What channel is it on?
1st timer

Hot Springs Village, AR

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Its amazing how you can use a powerful word as hate when you must don't love your self to past judgement on someone REALLY!!!and out of your 50years of living you still haven't learned a damn thing. And to disrespect his wife who the are you!!!
Voice of Truth

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Dark Days wrote:
Going to watch the state of the union address tonight? I am, just to see what kind of lies and BS come out of Obama. I gotta say, I hate that guy. He has, so it appears to me and many, driven a wedge between the races that I have never seen in my 50 years. I thought this jerk was going to be a uniter, but I was wrong. The chasm between black & white is wider than ever. This Manchurian candidate president is, and has been ruinous to this country. I can't wait till he and his wookie ol' lady are gone.
And you're blaming Obama for dividing this country??? By your remarks - it's clear you're one of those dumb-ass racist radical right-wing crazies. And, I'll bet you cling onto every word Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Fox and the rest of the right-wing propaganda machine spews out.

Yes, you're too DUMB to think for yourself, so you have to depend on the likes of those listed above to do your thinking for you.

If you want to know why our country is so divided these days - YOU HAVE TO LOOK NO FURTHER THAN IN THE MIRROW!!! Yes, you and all the rest of the right-wing crazies (who believe every word that comes out of the mouth of Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity Fox & all the rest of the right-wing media) IS WHY THIS COUNTRY IS SO DIVIDED!!!

Blytheville, AR

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Voice of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're blaming Obama for dividing this country??? By your remarks - it's clear you're one of those dumb-ass racist radical right-wing crazies. And, I'll bet you cling onto every word Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Fox and the rest of the right-wing propaganda machine spews out.
Yes, you're too DUMB to think for yourself, so you have to depend on the likes of those listed above to do your thinking for you.
If you want to know why our country is so divided these days - YOU HAVE TO LOOK NO FURTHER THAN IN THE MIRROW!!! Yes, you and all the rest of the right-wing crazies (who believe every word that comes out of the mouth of Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity Fox & all the rest of the right-wing media) IS WHY THIS COUNTRY IS SO DIVIDED!!!
You just proved Dark Days point and are too ignorant to realize it. Obama has programed you to believe that anyone who doesn't like him MUST be as you called him an "dumb-ass racist radical right wing crazie."

Open your mind and think for yourself and you might just wake up and see the reality of your hate and intolerance.
Such a Waste

Little Rock, AR

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Obama thanks everyone for giving back grant money so he could go to Disney.
Voice of Truth

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved Dark Days point and are too ignorant to realize it. Obama has programed you to believe that anyone who doesn't like him MUST be as you called him an "dumb-ass racist radical right wing crazie."
Open your mind and think for yourself and you might just wake up and see the reality of your hate and intolerance.
Well, you've proved you'RE another one of those dumb-ass racist right-wing junkies. And I'll bet you're a charter member of the Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Shaun Hannity & Fox fan clubs.

yOUR problem iS - you are so brain-washed to the garbage coming from these clowns you don't realize that it is YOU who seriously MENTAL PROGRAMMED to swallow every lie & half-truth these guys spew out.(I BELIEVE THAT'S CALLED BEING BRAINWASHED)

Why don't you get a life & ditch all the right-wing nonsense, lies, hate & fear mongering - and start behaving like an adult & a SANE PERSON???
Dark Days

Bono, AR

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Voice of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you've proved you'RE another one of those dumb-ass racist right-wing junkies. And I'll bet you're a charter member of the Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Shaun Hannity & Fox fan clubs.
yOUR problem iS - you are so brain-washed to the garbage coming from these clowns you don't realize that it is YOU who seriously MENTAL PROGRAMMED to swallow every lie & half-truth these guys spew out.(I BELIEVE THAT'S CALLED BEING BRAINWASHED)
Why don't you get a life & ditch all the right-wing nonsense, lies, hate & fear mongering - and start behaving like an adult & a SANE PERSON???
Look man, you can call people 'racist' all you want, and it seems like you like to do that a lot! As for me, I would have liked for society to have ended up more like in MLK's "I have a Dream" speech, where everyone would have gotten along. Reckon that's not to be. Every time I hear anyone anymore, it's always an us vs. them kind of thing instead of a 'we the people'. Obama is almost the worst about this. Everything he says divides us. He's constantly talking about rich vs everyone else. How is that rhetoric helpful to a united society? How is that helpful to the United States?
what

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Voice of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but at least guest knows how to use the CAP LOCKS key, you ignorant, hatefilled lemming.
Dark Days

Bono, AR

#10 Feb 14, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but at least guest knows how to use the CAP LOCKS key, you ignorant, hatefilled lemming.
"Ignorant, hate filled lemming". Now, that's funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
p t 4 min guest 5
how about the school grades 1 hr Guest 23
are there many blacks in blytheville? 1 hr guest 4
Carlock Wanna Be Auto Group 1 hr new boss man 4
New vehicle 2 hr KFC 2
Shaun B 2 hr KFC 2
Bill 3 hr Already had it 7
Kinder Morgan Closing Too??? 5 hr Missco 27

Flood Warning for Mississippi County was issued at April 20 at 8:47PM CDT

More from around the web