Diana Davis, Channel 8 Newsdesk reporter

Diana Davis, Channel 8 Newsdesk reporter

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

Meme

United States

#1 May 11, 2008
Can anyone tell me about the incident that supposedly happened with Diana Davis&her husband last Sun. afternoon? I heard they had a terrible fight & she smacked him on his nose&broke it. I also heard hubby went down next day& filed charges against her. Police were supposed to have come to their house. If she was arrested, why was he not arrested also since it was supposed to be a domestic problem? She is only about 5 ft. tall & is about as big around as a peanut. Maybe she took a self defense class after her last husband put her in the hospital. I hope she doesn't loose her job. I have met her on occasion & she is extremely nice.
sure thing

United States

#2 May 11, 2008
Yea, if she broke her hubby's nose.... real nice girl there. Give me Yolanda any day. And I do mean any day. Please, give me Yolanda.

Bossier City, LA

#3 May 11, 2008
Police were called by Mr. Wright to their residence on Sunday, May 4th. He claimed that they had an argument and that during this argument she struck him on the face. When the police arrived, he met them out on the driveway to explain what happened. Officers could not find any marks, cuts, or bruises on Mr. Wright's face and after speaking with both of them to get their stories, the officers did not have enough to charge either of them with domestic abuse. Also during his conversation with the police, he stated he did not want her to be arrested.

Monday rolls around and Mr. Wright's nose still hurts so he goes to his doc and the doc says it's broken. So Tuesday, Mr. Wright goes to the PD to file charges on her for domestic. She counterfiles charges that he is making a false police report.

Stay tuned to Channel 8 for "Breaking News" as this situation unfolds.

United States

#4 May 11, 2008
Is Mr. Wright the husband of one of the teachers killed at Westside several years ago?
guest1

United States

#5 May 11, 2008
guest wrote:
Is Mr. Wright the husband of one of the teachers killed at Westside several years ago?
Yes he was. I believe her name was Shannon.
I agree

Appleton City, MO

#6 May 11, 2008
From what I hear, he has a temper & is very controlling. All she did was reach to take their 3 year old out of his arms & he jerked & she knocked his hat off. He is trying to ruin her. Also, at some point in their marriage, he pushed her mother.
Nobody but me

Enterprise, AL

#7 May 12, 2008
I agree wrote:
From what I hear, he has a temper & is very controlling. All she did was reach to take their 3 year old out of his arms & he jerked & she knocked his hat off. He is trying to ruin her. Also, at some point in their marriage, he pushed her mother.
Sounds like a real winner there! Must make him feel like a real man to "win" a fight with a 5' tall woman or her elderly mother! Go pick on someone your own size. How embarrassing was it to tell the police that your wife broke your nose! LOL!!!
In the know

Clovis, NM

#8 May 12, 2008
guest1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was. I believe her name was Shannon.
He and shannon were having problems when she passed away.It made me sick to my stomach to see him on tv after that horrible day acting all heartbroke.

Since: Nov 07

Blytheville, AR

#9 May 12, 2008
You know, no one knows what goes on inside a marriage or any relationship for that matter except for the people who are actually involved. I know many women who are five feet tall but who would hit a man for looking at them wrong. I'm not saying she hit him, but isn't it unfair to judge him without knowing all the facts? And everyone has problems at some point or another. Maybe we should let them fight this one out amongst themselves rather than putting it on topix.
inside out

United States

#10 May 12, 2008
In the know wrote:
<quoted text>He and shannon were having problems when she passed away.It made me sick to my stomach to see him on tv after that horrible day acting all heartbroke.
that hardly seems fair..just because they were having problems dont mean he stopped loving or caring about her and besides that they have a child together..that alone would be hard to know that you were going to have to tell your child that mommy isnt coming home anymore shes in heaven with god

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 12, 2008
what is the deal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recycling electronics..TVs, computers etc. 1 hr guest 3
Blytheville on the news again 3 hr guest 22
Ready for some IHOP 4 hr Wordup 8
Tatoo shop in sears plaza 4 hr guest 10
News Black students disproportionately suspended in ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Serial Abandonment 79
Hot girl at anc 5 hr matt 7
which is worse, blacks or muslims? (Jun '13) 8 hr Blytheville citizen 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages