First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeez

Conway, AR

#1 Feb 25, 2009
Mexican Minnie

North Little Rock, AR

#2 Feb 25, 2009
Anybody out at Wally World last nite? The store was so dark you need a flash light to see some of the groceries. What's up with that at 7:30?
the red one

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2009
then keep your trashy stealing a$$ out of there. shoplift from freds or $store!!
Jeez

Conway, AR

#4 Feb 26, 2009
I think we should all steal from walmart.. because walmart is stealing from Blytheville's community.. Taking local dollars and sending them to corporate executives..

Why don't we have a local circulation of currency going on? You people are throwing your money away when you spend at walmart..

And the little 13 year old chinese girls who sewed your underwear and picked your peaches are getting paid 50cents a day.. Yeah thats your friendly neighborhood walmart alright..
Creepy

Ann Arbor, MI

#5 Feb 26, 2009
Jeez wrote:
I think we should all steal from walmart.. because walmart is stealing from Blytheville's community.. Taking local dollars and sending them to corporate executives..
Why don't we have a local circulation of currency going on? You people are throwing your money away when you spend at walmart..
And the little 13 year old chinese girls who sewed your underwear and picked your peaches are getting paid 50cents a day.. Yeah thats your friendly neighborhood walmart alright..
They are making 50 cents a day? Damn, wonder if they are hiring. I prefer my underwear sewn by vietnamese children. They are trained better and pay more attention to detail. I enjoy the craftsmanship and care they put into my drawers. I didnt know they had peaches over there either. you learn something new everyday. Id hope they are at least wearing gloves, I know that sanitation is not very popular in those parts of the world. You cant beat Walmarts ammo prices though. Bullets and bread all in the same store. God bless the USA!
Haha

Little Rock, AR

#6 Feb 26, 2009
Creepy wrote:
<quoted text> I prefer my underwear sewn by vietnamese children. They are trained better and pay more attention to detail. I enjoy the craftsmanship and care they put into my drawers..... You cant beat Walmarts ammo prices though. Bullets and bread all in the same store. God bless the USA!
Wrong as that is - it made me giggle. Thanks!
Guest

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2009
Jeez wrote:
I think we should all steal from walmart.. because walmart is stealing from Blytheville's community.. Taking local dollars and sending them to corporate executives..
Why don't we have a local circulation of currency going on? You people are throwing your money away when you spend at walmart..
And the little 13 year old chinese girls who sewed your underwear and picked your peaches are getting paid 50cents a day.. Yeah thats your friendly neighborhood walmart alright..
People quit stealing from Walmart , then the prices go down, Walmart is covering the stolen items , they lose every year , if shoplifting didn't exist prices would be low at Walmart. Maybe Carol White can find time to stamp out crime , in between all the protesting,
honky-tonk

Blytheville, AR

#8 Sep 29, 2009
Wal-mart isn't going to lower prices! It doesn't matter if nobody ever steals from them again! Wal-mart is in it to win it! They don't care about the consumer! Please people! Have you ever had your oil changed there? The STUPID IDIOTS stripped out my oil plug and then told me they couldn't change my oil because the last person to change my oil had stripped my plug, IT WAS THEM! They were the last to change it! Long story short, they refused to change my oil after oil was drained completely out they tell me to either have it towed or get it somewhere else because there is nothing they can do with it! A$$holes! I HATE WAL-MART! They don't care for the consumer at all, I hope you all remember next time you go in there, that they will screw you in the behind without vaseline first chance they get, and every chance there-after! Wal-mart!! What a joke
Get Real

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Sep 29, 2009
Wal-Mart sucks. They come into a town and destroy all the other businesses. Watch out. Soon there will be no where else in this country to shop then Wal-Mart can charge any price they want.
U just did

United States

#10 Oct 2, 2009
honky-tonk wrote:
Wal-mart isn't going to lower prices! It doesn't matter if nobody ever steals from them again! Wal-mart is in it to win it! They don't care about the consumer! Please people! Have you ever had your oil changed there? The STUPID IDIOTS stripped out my oil plug and then told me they couldn't change my oil because the last person to change my oil had stripped my plug, IT WAS THEM! They were the last to change it! Long story short, they refused to change my oil after oil was drained completely out they tell me to either have it towed or get it somewhere else because there is nothing they can do with it! A$$holes! I HATE WAL-MART! They don't care for the consumer at all, I hope you all remember next time you go in there, that they will screw you in the behind without vaseline first chance they get, and every chance there-after! Wal-mart!! What a joke
Wow! That's terrible!
Mommy

United States

#11 Oct 2, 2009
Yes, walmart is terrible! I went to get my tire fixed and was told it would be an hour. I took my newborn and two year old to ear lunch, and came back and waited until the hour was up. I could see my car separated from the others that were waiting in line. I asked several times about my car and was told, "they're working on it" or " its up next" finally when a car that was begins mine was serviced before mine, I went to complain AGAIN. They once again told me they were getting to it. I finally asked for a manager after waiting over 2 hours!! The man told me they paged me and called me (never heard the page OR had any missed calls or voicemail) to tell me they couldn't repair the tire! So you mean to tell me the 10 times I asked about my car Andes long as I waited that the people at the desk couldn't have told me that??!! I will NEVER get car serviced at walmart in ANY city ever! I also do my best to shop at other stores!! The sad part is that I even have family who work for walmart for Many many years and I still boycott it!!!
honky-tonk wrote:
Wal-mart isn't going to lower prices! It doesn't matter if nobody ever steals from them again! Wal-mart is in it to win it! They don't care about the consumer! Please people! Have you ever had your oil changed there? The STUPID IDIOTS stripped out my oil plug and then told me they couldn't change my oil because the last person to change my oil had stripped my plug, IT WAS THEM! They were the last to change it! Long story short, they refused to change my oil after oil was drained completely out they tell me to either have it towed or get it somewhere else because there is nothing they can do with it! A$$holes! I HATE WAL-MART! They don't care for the consumer at all, I hope you all remember next time you go in there, that they will screw you in the behind without vaseline first chance they get, and every chance there-after! Wal-mart!! What a joke
guest

Caplinger Mills, MO

#12 Oct 3, 2009
Wal-Mart rules dudes !! Click the link.

www.thewambulance.com
Cronis

South Sioux City, NE

#13 Oct 3, 2009
Jeez wrote:
I think we should all steal from walmart.. because walmart is stealing from Blytheville's community.. Taking local dollars and sending them to corporate executives..
Why don't we have a local circulation of currency going on? You people are throwing your money away when you spend at walmart..
And the little 13 year old chinese girls who sewed your underwear and picked your peaches are getting paid 50cents a day.. Yeah thats your friendly neighborhood walmart alright..
Uh, stealing......that's bad. Right?
Guest 324

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2009
Walmart does suck. You can never find any help when you need to find something and if you do find someone to help you then they are so rude that you wish you had went somewhere else and paid that extra 25 cents.
As for the people who run the one in Blytheville. Well there is nothing good to say about them. They just look at people like they are trash and treat most of the people who shop there like it.
Do the people who work there not know that we as the customer are who pays them every two weeks. Or are they more worried about who is sleeping with who and which one is gay or not.
And dont eat from the deli there. I don't know how many times I have been in there and over hear the workers saying the food in the deli is nasty or they never clean out the deep fryers.
Watch what you say around the people working there also. They talk bad about the customers after you ask for help. One lady in produce didnt even let me walk away before she called me stupid and said that I should have asked for someone out of the meat department. I mean get for real. I asked you because you were the only one I saw that worked there. I hate to keep you from talking to your buddies but I did need help finding something. Or better yet put the product out so I don't have to ask you to go get it for me.
Whites are no better

United States

#15 Oct 29, 2009
whatthedeal

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Oct 30, 2009
no layaways
klent klark

Little Rock, AR

#17 Nov 2, 2009
do yall really got nun betta 2 talk about stale cupcakes smellin azz
arkansas cajun

Little Rock, AR

#19 Nov 3, 2009
i agree it does suck ! they charge me twice all the time for items..i get overcharged alot..and when i try to use the gift cards they never work!! i get them for xmas and have to throw them away because the clerks are stupid..so i totally agree..they suck.
a wal-mart associate

Little Rock, AR

#20 Nov 3, 2009
for the guy in post as honky tonk i was there when that incident happen but am not to say anything or am not going to reveal my name because jobs are hard to come by and i really need mines i have a family to take care of and i am a single parent, i was really mad about the situation because they do lots of stupid things and get away with it and if mark brown stay his a.. in the store and pay more attention and take in some kind of consideration about his customers he will know whats going on besides the associates stealing and screwing each other, i hate working there its just a buck to get by on.Walmart sucks, the managers dog out the workers, show favoritism, and the point system really sucks, come on get with it you losing your workers half of them getting fired for simple things, points, tardies, and some even actually gets sick to the point they have to be hospitilize.
arkansas cajun

Little Rock, AR

#21 Nov 3, 2009
why dont we all write the walmart company and complain about mark brown and the blytheville store???like a petition system!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daily Updates Blytheville Test Scores - Game On 9 min Conform or else 93
Should the Confederate Flag still fly? 11 min Guest 62
Grey 19 min Grey 4
News Jury finds Jackson guilty of murder, robbery 31 min BB Board 1
News Masked men try, but fail, to rob Family Dollar 47 min BB Board 1
News Blytheville police search for robbery suspects 57 min BB Board 1
Body of Shannon Palmer. 1 hr Super Trooper 71

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages