fanatic

Blytheville, AR

#87 Dec 9, 2012
Maybe if people stop running down their neighbors. Stop focusing on what others need to change and put all that energy into our children things would change.
idea

Little Rock, AR

#88 Dec 9, 2012
guest wrote:
The 16-year-old male accused in Thursday's shooting that resulted in the death of 18-year old Miguel Estrada is expected to be tried as an adult for first-degree murder, according to Blytheville Police Chief Ross Thompson.
Estrada was shot Thursday afternoon in the 110 block of Holly Street and was transported to Great River Medical Center where he later died from his injuries.
A $250,000 cash bond has been set for the juvenile, a Blytheville student. The incident apparently occurred as the two were on their way home from school.
"Although the incident is still under investigation, this is not a random act of violence," Thompson said. "Estrada and the juveniles knew each other and appear to have a history of threats between them."
Blytheville Police originally had two suspects in the shooting, but the second, a 15-year-old male, was released with no charges.
First thing to do is cut his nuts off so he cannot breed.
Mrc

Adrian, GA

#89 Dec 9, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word here ANCESTORS! Nobody owes YOU OR YOUR PEOPLE ANYTHING! Our Ancestors are all dead now and so is slavery! So take all you free stuff and be happy! ONLY BLACKS ARE ALLOWED TO BE RACIST!
If a white person calls a black person anything other than African American, you can sue, but you can call white people redneck, honky, cracker and nothing can be done!
ONLY BLACKS, can have a special organization "NAACP", to stand up for their rights and beliefs, the white mans organization "KKK" is looked down upon for doing the same things!
ONLY BLACKS, can have their own beauty pageants with no other races allowed, yet all other pageants HAVE to include other races or are sued!
ONLY BLACKS, are allowed to have their own colleges with no other races allowed, all other schools have to except all races!
You have got it pretty dang good, quit fussing and except your handouts and quit trying to get more for nothing!
hey dum dum thank your ancestors for that

Ballwin, MO

#90 Dec 9, 2012
Glad I got the hell out of there a long time ago..I visit every once in a while because my family still lives thar way..and its just sad to see it and realized that mist of your friends back in grade school/Jr high are now gang members, drug users/sellers/cookers, killing eachother or have 10 kids by 9 different people..I'm not saying I'm better then anyone but get the hell out of there and make something out of your life instead of worrying about being on the front page of the paper in jail or in a ditch..miss a lot of good friends from back in those gosnell and blytheville days just don't understand how you can stay there the shit is to far gone to get any better
citizen

United States

#91 Dec 9, 2012
Mrc wrote:
<quoted text>hey dum dum thank your ancestors for that
Your passing judgement on the living for things the dead done many moons ago! Everything that can be done has been done to make it right! Nothing will ever be good enough! I am American Indian and you don't see me on here whining because everyone else is racist against me and my people! No we work our as* off and work to support our people, you sit on your butt crying he called me a name! So stfu!
Fact

Little Rock, AR

#92 Dec 9, 2012
idea wrote:
<quoted text>First thing to do is cut his nuts off so he cannot breed.
If he's black and over the age of 12 it's to late
mrc

Adrian, GA

#93 Dec 9, 2012
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's black and over the age of 12 it's to late
i am black and very proud of it.And our ancestors have everything to blame when it come down to life as we see it today. i have worked for 2 fortune 500 companys so i have never been lazy and has always made $60,000 a year plus. i have held a full time job for 26 years of my 44 years on earth. but yet white people dont respect that. but i dont care dum dum.
AZA

Harrison, AR

#94 Dec 9, 2012
What was the boys name who shot him?

AOL

#95 Dec 9, 2012
Bly. is now one of the most dangerous small towns that I know of. I think being that close to Memphis has taken it's toll on the town of Bly. So sad and I feel very sorry for the kids that r growing up there now. When I grew up there, it is a nice town, not alot to do back then either but it was a nice town. Now crime crime crime and murder murder murder.....tooooooooooo bad....

Blytheville, AR

#96 Dec 9, 2012
mrc wrote:
<quoted text>i am black and very proud of it.And our ancestors have everything to blame when it come down to life as we see it today. i have worked for 2 fortune 500 companys so i have never been lazy and has always made $60,000 a year plus. i have held a full time job for 26 years of my 44 years on earth. but yet white people dont respect that. but i dont care dum dum.
yes people do respect a man that works hard and takes care of his or her family, that's what you are supposed to do and you are probably a great role model for young folks. I respect everybody that works, whether you work at a Fortune 500 job or at sonic, just work and don't take hand outs.

Blytheville, AR

#97 Dec 9, 2012
I don't see how this thread got out of hand like this. It's supposed to be about a child who was killed by another child. Show this family some love and support and stop focusing on black and white. This family has been torn apart by this senseless act, imagine if it happened to one of you,,,and it very well could happen at any time.
Joann

Jonesboro, AR

#98 Dec 9, 2012
mrc wrote:
<quoted text>i am black and very proud of it.And our ancestors have everything to blame when it come down to life as we see it today. i have worked for 2 fortune 500 companys so i have never been lazy and has always made $60,000 a year plus. i have held a full time job for 26 years of my 44 years on earth. but yet white people dont respect that. but i dont care dum dum.
I'm white and I respect that and you and anyone else who has a career like the one you've had; it obviously takes a lot of work to have careers like that.

We white people have always referred to (in a negative way) what we call "white trash." Those are people who don't devote time to raising their children to be decent people, usually don't work, don't have morals when it comes to sex and other behaviors, and are just drags on society they dont take care of their property and cant be trusted They are just what we call "trashy" or scummy people. We don't want to be around them and certainly don't want our children around them.

Will you agree there are also black people who can be defined as "black Trash" in the same way as white trash?

It's not decent, moral people (black or white) that are sending out country to hell;
It's the trash-- white and black.
Cares

Little Rock, AR

#99 Dec 9, 2012
Was driving down Chickasawba that afternoon at the time that school kids were walking home. Saw one teenager walking alone and looking very troubled about something. Felt so sorry for him. Have wondered since if this is the same one who was killed not long afterwards. Some of us have no idea what some of these teenagers are facing.
jill

Searcy, AR

#100 Dec 9, 2012
People need to wake up and protest go to city hall rus out doors and speak up.
duh

Manila, AR

#101 Dec 9, 2012
we need to stand up to these clowns and take our city back. people need to get over themselves an what other people will call them but we all need to start looking out for one another and start calling the police and report people out here doing wrong, we need to push for stiffer penalties for these people so when they are taken off the streets they will be off of them for a long time.
Jak

Little Rock, AR

#102 Dec 9, 2012
jill wrote:
People need to wake up and protest go to city hall rus out doors and speak up.
Protest
mrc

Adrian, GA

#103 Dec 9, 2012
Joann wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white and I respect that and you and anyone else who has a career like the one you've had; it obviously takes a lot of work to have careers like that.
We white people have always referred to (in a negative way) what we call "white trash." Those are people who don't devote time to raising their children to be decent people, usually don't work, don't have morals when it comes to sex and other behaviors, and are just drags on society they dont take care of their property and cant be trusted They are just what we call "trashy" or scummy people. We don't want to be around them and certainly don't want our children around them.
Will you agree there are also black people who can be defined as "black Trash" in the same way as white trash?
It's not decent, moral people (black or white) that are sending out country to hell;
It's the trash-- white and black.
yes i agree but rhere are some people that are black or white or whatever that are doing the best they can. and need help. but i just get tired of people on here acting like only black people get hand outs and kill.we all do but i have been blessed. and i dont see people by color i see people for who they are.
Biker Trash

Trumann, AR

#104 Dec 9, 2012
mrc wrote:
<quoted text>yes i agree but rhere are some people that are black or white or whatever that are doing the best they can. and need help. but i just get tired of people on here acting like only black people get hand outs and kill.we all do but i have been blessed. and i dont see people by color i see people for who they are.
I too was blessed and saw people for who they were. You see, I came from a region where there were no blacks at all. Everyone around was of European white descent. So, I had no idea about blacks. The first ones I ever met were when I got in the military, and for the most part, they were just regular guys. But now, after living around here for almost 30 years I know the truth. ALL the blacks have a chip on their shoulders. ALL blacks seem to think that they are owed something. True enough, there are a bunch of whitey around here who are terrible, violent, untrustworthy, drug addled trash. But you have to admit, when you see a crime on the news and see the mug shot of the criminal..90% of the time it's a black face. Come on, you know it's true.

This just reinforces those nasty stereotypes that hang around. Come on people, as a community - as a race, have some pride..take charge of your destiny. Make society see you, not as just someone who will rob every gas station in town, but as a vital contributor to society. Don't let society see you every single time with gold teeth, bouncing a basketball with your hat on backward. Let them see you for once volunteering somewhere or helping out.

Brothers & sisters, my eyes are open. I'm very much wanting to see the good that I know blacks must be capable of. I just can't see it when the only thing I see everywhere I look is some drugged out, gangsta wanna-be with his pants falling off and a gun. Come on - show the good that lies within. If you (as a people) don't, society will just continue with the ugly stereotypes.

p.s. just a hint..black kids killing other kids ain't helping your image any.
Get over it

Lonoke, AR

#105 Dec 9, 2012
Why would anyone listen to anyone on here? You think the kids are going to change just because parents ask them to? It's not just parents, its siblings, the community, peer pressure, and the culture to which they grow up in that will more than likely determine how a child turns out. You get your miraculous few that will get a break and get out of this town. Other than that, no less than putting every known person who's ever been in trouble with the law behind bars and putting the children that still have a chance with a better family will change anything. Get them away from the violence, away from the hate, and away from all the negative stereotypes they're accused of being and something may change. But stop arguing over who is and isn't doing right. Pray for the family that lost the child and pray that your family never has to be on either end of it.
Living and learning

Little Rock, AR

#106 Dec 9, 2012
Loving each other is the way to help people find the right path on life. Hating people is wrong and only creates more hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't start drugs, get off before you die 1 hr James 8
Here are a list of reasons not to vote for Tomm... 1 hr James 10
shooting 2 hr Republican 6
More Mileage Talk 2 hr True 5
Sheriff 3 hr questQuest 7
hospital volunteers to run water company 3 hr Guest 2
ha ha city to raise millage tax after seeing ho... 3 hr Guest 5
Fred sharp (Mar '14) 3 hr Crow T Robot 118
Blytheville Dating
Find my Match