kid just shot on holly st

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
sad

Marked Tree, AR

#1 Dec 6, 2012
wtf is wrong with our kids?killing one another plz keep this chil his family in ur prayers.
mad

Keene, TX

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Their killing ova stupid stuff:-(
omg

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2012
What happen? I heard it was a shoot out.
sad

Marked Tree, AR

#4 Dec 6, 2012
my daugther said he was telling ppl at school someone wanted to kill him.it was not a shoot out.but one is dead i think they arrested 4 and the gun down on 16th street.plz pray for this kids mother & father they are going to need it.
Ramone

Sherwood, AR

#5 Dec 6, 2012
It all starts at home You need to get involved in your childs life and teach them right from wrong.

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2012
This is the daily norm to the blacks on the south side. They shoot at each other for the fun of it. They are raised up to be that way. And then they turn around and raise their own kids to do the same. It is a bad cycle that no one can change. Expect more frequent shootings in the future.
Sad

Marion, AR

#7 Dec 6, 2012
It was Miguel Estrada. He was just a nice and goofy kid never in any drama with anybody. Its sad that he had to go so soon. R.I.P.
visitor

Brookland, AR

#8 Dec 6, 2012
SOUTH SIDE??? this happened on Holly Street. Two blocks from the Cherry Tree on Holly. It is awful that kids are so stupid. They do not get that it only takes one time and your life is over besides the one you took. Your family's life is over too.
And you are right, it starts at HOME. If you are going to have these kids, then step up and take care of them and be a roll model for them to respect and want to be like. Not some thug wanting things that are not theirs and taking from others. God help them both and their families. But the south side is south of Ash Street. there are good families living around her and over there too. it is in every area of town. We need to help one another and make this a a better place.

Steele, MO

#9 Dec 6, 2012
So very sad, this country is going down to nothing fast.

Harrisburg, AR

#10 Dec 6, 2012
guest wrote:
So very sad, this country is going down to nothing fast.
blytheville has hit the bottom

scum place to raise family
wateva

Caraway, AR

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Ramone wrote:
It all starts at home You need to get involved in your childs life and teach them right from wrong.
That has nothing to do with nothing, you can raise them and do all you can for them and things still go the way it do. Get Real
WATCH

Harrisburg, AR

#12 Dec 6, 2012
It do take a lots of village idiots to raise a bunch of little village idiots

it do

it really do
singlemom

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
This is Why i will be moving from this horrible drug infested town. Prayers for the family.
mad

Marble Falls, TX

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Had to be sum white ass

..hole to get on here,wit something stupid to say,poor lil tink tinkering!!
nathan

Manila, AR

#15 Dec 6, 2012
The only thing i got to say is its fuckin sad that these stupid ppl that think they got to pull a gun and shot someone over stupid Shit or for no reason I've got a son soon to be 6 yrs old and he was at the hospital upstairs from bein sick I go down stairs thru the er side and see a lot of ppl crying and det. And police there and then seeing the look on the parents face of this child that got shot made me feel lifeless knowin that they just had list someone their child over stupid ass ppl and for everyone I saw and to the parents I just wanna say I pray for u and sorry for ur loss

United States

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Oughta hang the shooter(s) on the courthouse lawn. Wothless hood rat thugs.
blytown

Austin, TX

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Who shot him tho

Monette, AR

#18 Dec 6, 2012
I heard the child that was shot was a good kid from a good family. Prayers going out to the family.
truth

Bucharest, Romania

#19 Dec 6, 2012
Get rid of all the blacks, prob solved.
Ramone

Sherwood, AR

#20 Dec 6, 2012
wateva wrote:
<quoted text>That has nothing to do with nothing, you can raise them and do all you can for them and things still go the way it do. Get Real
It has alo to do with it do you raise your kids or do you do let people in gansta rap raise your kids thats were the issue stems from. People need know that if a child is exposed to a negative environment on a daily bases then a large percent of the children will grow up with a negative behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blytheville in top 3 5 min ChuchuChu 15
Amanda B. 3 hr Whodat 15
Blytheville Businesses 5 hr Guest 22
concern mom child on instagram receiving friend... 14 hr wow 7
Circus (May '14) 15 hr just saying 13
whats going on at Blue Oak in Osceola 15 hr getreal 10
Wellsprings Church Pastor 17 hr Useless Pastor 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages