Dissolvable staples?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Jan 14, 2013
I have had three cesareans. Two were metal staples and the last one was absorbable staples a year ago. They were the best, you could still feel them at 2 months, but no pain. Much more comfortable than metal staples and much less scar, almost invisible now. I know that a lot of plastic surgeons use these because they're better healing. I saw a study from MAyo clinic that they were safer and more comfortable than metal staples. I'd have them again but I've had my LAST pregnancy.
call me concerned

Glen Burnie, MD

#22 Jan 31, 2013
well i had a breast augmentation and a lift and my doctor never told me she was useing dissolving staples this is very painfull i can't sleep lay sit or do alot of moving its been 3 weeks and still can't go back to work and not to mention i am going in for a tummy tuck in 3 weeks i don't know if i should do this .

United States

#23 Feb 28, 2015
It has been seven months since I had my c section and they gave me so called dissolvable staples and I still have problems. I feel a stabbing pain all the time but especially during sex. Not to mention a tearing sensation as wel . My OB had to remove one with forceps about a month after my son was born and he said they would dissolve. About a week and a half after my surgery I had an excruciatingly painful pop, where it felt like they broke and ever since then I feel a pain like a needle between my scar and my bellybutton. From then on out it has felt like it is torn from the right side to about three inches from the left end of my sca . Doctors will not listen to me what should I do?

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Feb 28, 2015
file a lawsuit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blytheville Citizens are Not against public saf... 6 hr Guest 8
Only city ever that is against public safety 6 hr Guest 23
Pharmacy 8 hr Get real 31
Chicago police officer charged with murder 8 hr Change 20
Robbed, raped, shot 3 times by 18 yr old & his ... 8 hr Got to think 6
is there a personal trainer 10 hr guest 3
lowes girl 13 hr Rock 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages