Jody at Creative Kids learning center

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

Concerned

Blytheville, AR

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Every time I go into that place to take my kids there. That lady is SCREAMING at them kids. Iam sick of it. Someone has got to do something about this.I love that daycare but i cannot stand that woman, believe me i know plenty of people who complain on her its just rediculous
okay

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2010
So DO something about it. Topix can't do it.. Not ment To sound mean but call her boss or write a letter to the editor of the paper. maybe that will help. Topix won't.
Wot next

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jul 30, 2010
okay wrote:
So DO something about it. Not ment To sound mean but call her boss or write a letter to the editor of the paper. maybe that will help.
How would looking like an incompetent idiot in the paper help anything besides give the readers a good laff they could get here for free?
Concerned

Blytheville, AR

#5 Jul 30, 2010
I have complained to the director. She is not one to get rid of someone unless she's seen it herself and of course the lady isnt going to do it in front of her. I dont know maybe I should just get over it , my kid isnt in her room hopefully by then she'll be gone

Canada

#6 Jul 30, 2010
My child is in the room she works in and I have never heard her raise her voice to anyone.. And is always smiling and playing with the kids. My child loves her. We have been in that daycare for over two years now and have absolutely no complaints!
mom

AOL

#7 Jul 31, 2010
My son is also in Miss Jody's room and he loves her, she is very good with the kids. Also, the director is a very intelligent woman, i assure you she knows what is going on at the daycare, especially when the room is right beside her office. All of the women who work there deserve a lot of credit for what they do, please dont get on here disrespecting them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big river steel true blessing 2 hr big river 15
Blytheville fair 3 hr Guest 29
Blytheville High School teachers 3 hr Crow T Robot 53
I'm glad I don't live in Baltimore Maryland 3 hr Wilbert 24
School Choice 5 hr Been there 42
Who is that new reporter at the Courier? 6 hr guest 9
Blytheville carnival not county fair 6 hr guest 3
More from around the web

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE