First Prev
of 5
Next Last
NewtoBlytheville

Gregory, AR

#1 Feb 5, 2008
are there ne swingers in blytheville? Just wandering me and my wife moved here about 6 months ago and are wondering.

“Let your light shine!!”

Since: Feb 08

Mayberry

#2 Feb 5, 2008
Dude, there are plenty of sites on the internet for whatever you are into, but this is not one of them. This forum is available to be viewed by kids. Do a google search and stay off Topix with anything other than "G" rated material.

“Get out of the Box!!!”

Since: Nov 07

Haven't decided.

#4 Feb 5, 2008
sunny1... topix police LMAO

“Elvis has left the building”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 5, 2008
Darma wrote:
sunny1... topix police LMAO
Topix Police is fine, but we don't need Barney!

“It is what it is”

Since: Oct 07

Blytheville

#6 Feb 5, 2008
We are swingers!! We have a swing set in the back yard and my daughters loves it. LOL!!
NewtoBlytheville wrote:
are there ne swingers in blytheville? Just wandering me and my wife moved here about 6 months ago and are wondering.
LARRY CABLE GUY

Clovis, NM

#7 Feb 5, 2008
OK swing what?

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2008
Sunny1 wrote:
Dude, there are plenty of sites on the internet for whatever you are into, but this is not one of them. This forum is available to be viewed by kids. Do a google search and stay off Topix with anything other than "G" rated material.
Whatever-I know you are not trying to say everything on topix is G rated-you better keep reading!
Dee

Clovis, NM

#9 Feb 5, 2008
GO TO BED GUEST. WE ALL SEE YOU CAN READ.

“Wodige Digatoli ale Awanita.”

Equa Vdali

#10 Feb 6, 2008
And Blytheville is What wrote:
We are swingers!! We have a swing set in the back yard and my daughters loves it. LOL!! <quoted text>
I tried the swing set thing but got hooked on the merry go round thing, what a buzz!LOL

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 6, 2008
Topix G rated???? ROFL!!!! SORRY but I don't think so!
Miss Trixie

Jacksonville, AR

#12 Feb 6, 2008
Swing on over to Steele...I hear they've got a "set" over there...not so G rated.

“Life's Not Fair.Get use to it.”

Since: Dec 07

Here there and Yonder

#13 Feb 6, 2008
I kinda like the see~saw's myself

“Get out of the Box!!!”

Haven't decided.

#14 Feb 6, 2008
I'm barney now? I'm lost.. what? Isn't Barney a big freakin' purple dinosaur? Ok, maybe with that in mind I can see where you're coming from LOL! Don't be mean to me 'cause I'm happy.. I'll start calling you the grinch... LOL and you know what happened to him. His heart was filled with joy eventually and he came over to Barney's side! LOL
Sunny is a good friend of mine and I'm just messing with her. geeeze.
rumboogy wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix Police is fine, but we don't need Barney!

“Let your light shine!!”

Mayberry

#15 Feb 6, 2008
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever-I know you are not trying to say everything on topix is G rated-you better keep reading!
No, but it should be with children having access to this forum.

“Let your light shine!!”

Mayberry

#16 Feb 6, 2008
Darma wrote:
I'm barney now? I'm lost.. what? Isn't Barney a big freakin' purple dinosaur? Ok, maybe with that in mind I can see where you're coming from LOL! Don't be mean to me 'cause I'm happy.. I'll start calling you the grinch... LOL and you know what happened to him. His heart was filled with joy eventually and he came over to Barney's side! LOL
<quoted text>
Darma, I think Rumboogy was referring to me, not you. LOL

“I don't do mornings!”

Since: Dec 07

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2008
Maybe he was talking about Barney Fife (or however you spell it)

I swing in the park at midnight...I keep trying to touch the sky but I can't! Oh, you were talking about the "OTHER" type of swinging.

“Free 2 B Me!”

Location hidden

#18 Feb 6, 2008
I like to swing it to the left, swing it to the right !!!!LOL

“Free 2 B Me!”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 6, 2008
Darma wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he's referring to Barney Fife?

“Get out of the Box!!!”

Haven't decided.

#20 Feb 6, 2008
Or maybe it was the swingers... maybe we are taking things to personally. Who knows? Rumboogy is a catchy name isn't it? LOL I like it!

Well Mr. Boogy.. or Mrs.? anyhow.. If you were refering to me.. then my above post stands. If not.. whooooops sorry bout that! LOL, glad I wasn't ugly! I'm still a little irritated with you though. Going to have that damn song in my head all day.. I love you you love me.. blah blah blah bluck and yuck yuck! thanks.. you're the best!:)
Sunny1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Darma, I think Rumboogy was referring to me, not you. LOL

“Get out of the Box!!!”

Haven't decided.

#21 Feb 6, 2008
LOL that's too funny... see I am messed up because that actually makes sense. Duh! Ok.. back to my field of daisies where I belong... come on barney.. we'll dance and frolic! God, I feewl so tupid (blushing)
Single Journey wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he's referring to Barney Fife?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min Reality Check 34,488
Who got shot 11 min guest 2
News Southern Bancorp Plans To Raise $20M 41 min Cosmotoligist 2
News Bill aims to revise 1901 law on taxes 45 min District10 19
Drug dealers / with businesses 1 hr guest 22
When will Wal Mart close? 2 hr Endoftheroad 51
Tax and police station 2 hr Retire where you ... 12

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance