Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 May 30, 2012
If anyone can help, I'd be grateful. I'm looking for an old friend of mine. We lost touch after I moved to Tennessee. His name is Brandon Strange, born June 1st, 197x (left blank for some security). I'd really like to talk to him. Last I knew he live in Gosnell with his mother and step-father, neither of whom will give him messages. I haven't seen or heard from him in about 10 years.

If you can help, please respond.
brotha main

Euless, TX

#2 May 31, 2012
What you be looking for that trash for?

Location hidden

#3 May 31, 2012
I am saddened you feel that way. We have all had our low points in life, but he has been, and always will be, my friend. During a time in my life when I had few, he was there. His problems aside, he's a good man. At least, the Brandon I remember was. I haven't seen nor spoke to him in about 10 years. I have a wonderful wife and two young sons now. I'd like them to know him. Will/can you help?
Really

Osceola, AR

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Was he the one who held Dr. Williams hostage at gunpoint, or was it his dad?

Location hidden

#5 Jun 1, 2012
Really wrote:
Wow! I didn't hear about that. As I mentioned above, after I moved we lost touch, since his parents wouldn't relay msgs or letters. It's been about 10 years.
brotha main

Euless, TX

#6 Jun 2, 2012
Really wrote:
yea he pulled a gun and wanted pills

Location hidden

#7 Jun 4, 2012
brotha main wrote:
<quoted text>yea he pulled a gun and wanted pills
Geesh. When was this?
Lark

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jun 5, 2012
WACubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh. When was this?
I don't know how familiar you are with Topix, but whenever someone puts a name on topix, the trolls on here immediately see who can bash the person the most, usually with vulagrities and untruths.

I don't know your friend or whether any of these posts are true, but I would take them with a grain of salt.

Good luck!

Location hidden

#9 Jun 5, 2012
Lark wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how familiar you are with Topix, but whenever someone puts a name on topix, the trolls on here immediately see who can bash the person the most, usually with vulagrities and untruths.

I don't know your friend or whether any of these posts are true, but I would take them with a grain of salt.

Good luck!
TY Lark. I appreciate you advice. I'm not that new to Topix and even less so with blogs, forums, and the Internet in general. I do however, know Brandon and he has had some...problems, in the past. It wouldn't completely surprise me.

Anyway, I'm hoping that someone here can help me get in touch with him.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Please,

I'm hoping someone knows Brandon Strange. Unfortunately, I lost touch with him. I don't expect anyone to give me a number, but please let him know that I'm looking for him. Please help me reunite with him.

Bill

Location hidden

#11 Sep 25, 2012
I found him and he's doing great.
brotha main

Bedford, TX

#12 Sep 30, 2012
WACubba wrote:
I found him and he's doing great.
you didnt find much. Bet he wuz in a homeless shelter holin peeps up for drug money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
megan hill house (Feb '12) 12 min skinhead 15
cody 2 hr guest 29
Poll Thinking of moving here, Who has the best Schoo... 2 hr guest 65
Where Are Our Kids Safe At? School, Church, or ... 2 hr guest 5
Living in town, kids go to Armorel 3 hr LOL 96
Tenaris Shutting Down 3 hr guest 3
Humane Society Stole our dogs (Apr '14) 3 hr Guest 93
School board election lori hixon 4 hr English Teacher 36
Nucor, SBC and Oxley-Sarbanes 6 hr Park Owner 125
manila 6 hr Gerald Paul 7