Next Last
satellite time

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 10, 2008
What do you thank of your cable bill going up $3.00
the other guest

Memphis, TN

#2 Aug 11, 2008
i think that after i had to call them 3 times the month of june that im goin to satellite.
cost 2 much

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2008
the other guest wrote:
i think that after i had to call them 3 times the month of june that im goin to satellite.
the only reason I stayed with the cable was to get KAIT8 news, and since that decided they would go up $3. I am changing to satellite. 1/2 of the time my cable is off or screwed up most of the day. I'M DONE!!
curiousman

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2008
I just went to satellite (DirecTV) and I love it!
the other guest

Memphis, TN

#5 Aug 11, 2008
you can get your local stations on satellite now.
nope

Heber Springs, AR

#6 Aug 11, 2008
the other guest wrote:
you can get your local stations on satellite now.
You can not get channel 8 out of Jonesboro on Satellite
Question

United States

#7 Aug 11, 2008
What does Ritter offer in the way of public access/BLYTHEVILLE specific programming?
the other guest

Memphis, TN

#8 Aug 11, 2008
Question wrote:
What does Ritter offer in the way of public access/BLYTHEVILLE specific programming?
They have the ignorant channel with its prime show called 'Judge Langston`s Court TV'.
Ive had friends appear on that show.

Sorry nope, I didnt know they where specifying channel 8. Channel 8 sux anyway.
Nope

Little Rock, AR

#9 Aug 11, 2008
the other guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the ignorant channel with its prime show called 'Judge Langston`s Court TV'.
Ive had friends appear on that show.
Sorry nope, I didnt know they where specifying channel 8. Channel 8 sux anyway.
Channel 8 may suck to you in Memfrica, but as for us, it gives us a lot better local coverage. They get hit with weather before we do....

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2008
Memfrica...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry Lawler

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2008
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Channel 8 may suck to you in Memfrica, but as for us, it gives us a lot better local coverage. They get hit with weather before we do....
Actually, channel 3 does a better job covering storms in Mississippi County than channel 8.
betty b

United States

#12 Aug 11, 2008
the cable was like that even before ritter took it over. everybody was bitching about it then too and everything is going up.

“Im Tony Montana”

Since: Feb 08

Manila ,You Cockroach

#13 Aug 11, 2008
Well im not sure about yaw,but i sit up late at night and watch tv.And i grant you it will go out 3 nights out of 7,sometimes its only a min or two but has been times it would stay out an hour or so.I hate it and will be going back to Sat very soon..
Big Show

North Little Rock, AR

#14 Aug 11, 2008
JoMama wrote:
Well im not sure about yaw,but i sit up late at night and watch tv.And i grant you it will go out 3 nights out of 7,sometimes its only a min or two but has been times it would stay out an hour or so.I hate it and will be going back to Sat very soon..
I gave up the dish at renewal time and went back to cable. When Ritter gets through with the upgrade (everyone will have fiber optic) all of Sudbury's crappy equipment will be gone. I have seen some of the fiber optic digital stuff and the quality is amazing on a HD TV

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2008
Will Ritter be able to service the two story appartments on base? I have DirecTV and I hate it!
the other guest

Memphis, TN

#16 Aug 12, 2008
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go, thinking Im in Memphis just cuz it shows that as my isp location. Im in Blyvegas. Think before you speak (or type).

But Memfrica was funny.

“Common Sense Ain't Common ”

Since: Jul 08

Walnut Ridge/Blytheville, AR

#17 Aug 12, 2008
Don't bash Ritter. My fiance works for them and I've also grown to know and LIKE all of the guys up there and let me just say, they're all working very hard to fix everything... and trust me everything is A LOT. They are running completely new lines throughout Blytheville... and for those of you who have called in with problems, I'm sure that you have all realized that the guys get on it as fast as they can and get it fixed... no matter how big or small the problem. I know this because my fiance is on call A LOT going out and fixing things so trivial as "a little snowy"... no matter how late it is. A lot of things as changing as far as cable in Blytheville goes... stick around... it will be worth it. And Ritter is able to service anyone... in the words of the boys... if you got green... you got screen.
GRG

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2008
I am Green and I want HDTV screen but I was told since I live in Pine Gardens I can't get Ritter.
guest7

United States

#19 Aug 12, 2008
We'll since they have taken over I have had 2 pay increases, in a short time. If that is any indication of what is to come I too am going back to satellite. Before Ritter took over my cable never went out and now it goes out alot, for no reason and you call to talk to someone and they are so unhelpful!
Alright alright

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Aug 14, 2008
Ritter is upgrading & replacing ALL of the crappy equipment in the city. The reason the bill is going up is because they will be offering ALOT more channels & the networks require them to pay more. So in order for you to get more programming, you're gonna have to pay for it. NOTHING IS FREE! Prices will always go up everywhere, there's nothing you can do about it. Some of this new programming are channels you never could've gotten here before. As far as satellite goes, I wouldn't have it living here in Tornado Alley! If the wind blows wrong the satellite cuts off, not to mention they are not local, so you could be talking to someone in India. Also, if you have ANY problems with your Ritter cable, then you should call them! They are there to take your crap 24/7. If you have a problem, IT WILL BE RESOLVED.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This town is a war zone 8 min Outlaw 4
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 25 min guest 29,638
football player 27 min guest 31
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr Still Listening 9,873
I went to Sonic today... 3 hr b 14
Dont date single mothers! 6 hr hmmm interesting 63
Kenny an Tina 6 hr guest 3
nucor affairs 18 hr guest 17
•••
•••
Blytheville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Blytheville Jobs

•••