any up dates...think she has been with my daddys baby...heard she is pregnant
guest0003

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2010
dang Jolene done made topix again. he he
stephanie

Nashville, IN

#3 Aug 27, 2010
Well she's no good. Keep him away from her. She is trash. We were friends for awhile until the blew off her kids...
stephanie

Nashville, IN

#4 Aug 27, 2010
She probably keeps having them deleted so her daughter can't see.
old friend

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2010
i feel totaly sorry 4 her daughter...she never wanted her untile she came with money due 2 the death of her daughters dad....sorry b^^^h...aint worth a bullett...she got aids
BULL

Little Rock, AR

#6 Aug 28, 2010
old friend wrote:
any up dates...think she has been with my daddys baby...heard she is pregnant
that nasty bitch isnt pregnant, she thankfully done 1 smart thing in her life and got her tubes tied....she pulls the im pregnant all the time on men to get them to stay with her!! Worthless ass hoe!!
hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#7 Aug 28, 2010
is her name amanda
stephanie

United States

#8 Aug 28, 2010
Lol nope its not Amanda.

Where is jolean living now?
wondering

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2010
is this the same chick who was with ben cotton?
stephanie

United States

#10 Aug 28, 2010
Yep
wondering

United States

#11 Aug 28, 2010
ohhh lord ya she is a nasty mess...

Dallas, TX

#12 Aug 28, 2010
I bet the n***r b***h names her baby Zulu. All of you need to go live together in the jungle because you are acting like animals. You reproduce like animals too. Damn I am sick of you n****s!!!!
Guest01

Santa Clara, CA

#13 Aug 28, 2010
Stephanie wHo?
stephanie

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2010
Guest who?
Toofunny

Mount Morris, MI

#15 Aug 29, 2010
Luk like stephanie aint got much to say anymore.maybe ur tha nasty ass ho n mad cuz ur man after her,and not ur fat ass
stephanie

United States

#16 Aug 29, 2010
Too funny.. I'm not even worried about her. I could care less what she does. How about you don't worry about whether I have something to say or not.. If I have anything to say, believe me hunny ill say it, I don't need your input on anything... Thanks
BULL

Hot Springs Village, AR

#17 Oct 15, 2010
Nope not amanda any1 recall her w/ Billy Lane....been a little while back....he done left Trish again and is with some chick named Dana! Trish finally got smart and went through w/ the divorce this time he should be served in a few weeks!!
me again

North Las Vegas, NV

#18 Oct 16, 2010
hmmm wrote:
is her name amanda
amanda who??
JoLean

Blytheville, AR

#19 Oct 17, 2010
1st of all leave my daughter out of this she has been thru enough! i have ALWAYS wanted my daughter BUT due to her medical problems being with her dad was the best thing for her! "HER" money has nothing to do with why she is living with me! Not that its any of yalls business but FYI my dad controls the check she gets thank you very much! She is very well provided for, gets whatever she wants and is VERY HAPPY livin with me and dont worry I dont even try to delete sh*t off here cuz my daughter knows the truth and knows about all u haters out there! yall are just jealous but hell I don't blame ya I would be jealous too! 2nd of all "dope hoe" LMAO!!!! THATS TOO FUNNY!!!!!! since yall know me so well tell me one person that yall know for a fact that I slept with for dope????? THERE IS NONE!!! Isnt it funny how just cuz u hang with guys becuz women are backstabbing, lying, two-faced b**ches ur automatically sleeping with them....or a dope hoe....??? Well all I can say is be sure and drink more Jolean Hatorade and get on here and talk sh*t about me I could careless 3rd of all my tubes was just clamped off NOT burnt & tied that way I can have another baby but then again thats none of yalls business either! Anyways carry on with all the lies and trash talkin that u need to do to make urselves feel better cuz nothing being said on here is true so therefor it doesnt bother me...
BULL

Benton, AR

#20 Oct 21, 2010
Jolean keep telling urself that!! I will name 3 men that you were with righ off the top ad u was in it for the free ride and free dope......Billy Lane.....Donnie "Doughboy" Swafford......and the Binkey guy that used to stay behind Fulks auto sales in gosnell!! U have ruined many homes and many lives but i know thats what you thrive off of!! and for someone to be so sure of yourself you ran for your life when donnies old lady got after you ran straight to the pd dept and she followed you right up in there!! YOU ARE A COWARD and deserve what evere is dished at you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
car fire on south 61 1 min guest 3
caught redhanded 2 min guest 8
new doctor at hospital 1 hr Guest 9
Curtis Walker 1 hr Crow T Robot 51
Divorce 2 hr Guest 4
Fastest street legal car 2 hr guest 6
Street walkers 6 hr truth 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages