razorbacks new coach
madman

Harrisburg, AR

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Whats up?

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Tommy Tuberville has taken out an option on a house in Fayetteville........
grunt

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
What on the AD Long's house?? talk about sad.
Crow T Robot

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2012
http://rumorsandrants.com/2012/11/arkansas-fo...

Looks like he's the choice, but there were also rumours he was a front-runner a few years ago.
Frank Broyles

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Crow T Robot wrote:
http://rumorsandrants.com/2012 /11/arkansas-football-tommy-tu berville-headed-to-fayettevill e.html

Looks like he's the choice, but there were also rumours he was a front-runner a few years ago.
The article is asking a question, not stating a fact. I'll have a talk with Jeff when I decide who the next coach will be.
grunt

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Frank Broyles wrote:
<quoted text>
The article is asking a question, not stating a fact. I'll have a talk with Jeff when I decide who the next coach will be.
Who's Jeff?
Frank Broyles

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
grunt wrote:
<quoted text>Who's Jeff?
Uhhhh, Jeff Long. Athletic Director, U of A. Or as I like to call him, "my little puppet".
whats up

Harrisburg, AR

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Funny story about Les Miles.Why would a top flight coach come to a program that has a losing record in conference play since joining the conference in 1992. Thats 20 yrs folks.That would be like moving from Heaven to Blytheville.You have to something to get something.What we need is another that we can blame all our loses on. We been doing that for years.Let me explain why you had a losing record this year. WE played 9 teams with a winning record. Last year we play only 4 teams with a winning record.DUH!!
Frank Broyles

Paragould, AR

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
Razorback fans face the facts. Arkansas is not a very attractive coaching job. Tommy will take it because it will pay good, but you will be buying out his contract in four years. Why hire a guy who had a season at Texas Tech this year that would not be good enough at Arkansas.
If this is the best you can do for a head coach, get ready for several more years of sorry football. But hey, pay me six million a year for five years and fire me after three, I wont have to work again. Neither will Tommy. Face it, arkansas football is irrelevant outside of the state. and asu is better
RIGHT ON

Manila, AR

#11 Dec 3, 2012
whats up wrote:
Funny story about Les Miles.Why would a top flight coach come to a program that has a losing record in conference play since joining the conference in 1992. Thats 20 yrs folks.That would be like moving from Heaven to Blytheville.You have to something to get something.What we need is another that we can blame all our loses on. We been doing that for years.Let me explain why you had a losing record this year. WE played 9 teams with a winning record. Last year we play only 4 teams with a winning record.DUH!!
Razorback fans are crazy.They act like they are BIG TIME and the truth is they are a middle of the pact SEC team. Always have been,always will be.First off they refuse to play a good schedule.Alabama and LSU lead off with Michigan and oregon and HOGS lead off with 3a schools. Cost them this year! Called Louisana Monroe.They been doing this forever.They play 3 nobodies then play Alabama. No wonder they they look so bad ever year against them. THEY ARE NOT READY!! I looked your info up on last year schedule and this years schedule-your right. Last years 12 and 2 season was a joke. We played 10 teams without a winning record and only 4 teams with a winning record. And lost two of those games. We only beat S/C and K-state, both young teams one year away from being great teams.Arkansas finish 5 in final poll. Now does that tell you what is wrong with BCS. HOGS have a losing record in SEC conference play since joining in 1992.Get real HOG FANS!

Jacksonville, AR

#12 Dec 3, 2012
RIGHT ON wrote:
<quoted text>Razorback fans are crazy.They act like they are BIG TIME and the truth is they are a middle of the pact SEC team. Always have been,always will be.First off they refuse to play a good schedule.Alabama and LSU lead off with Michigan and oregon and HOGS lead off with 3a schools. Cost them this year! Called Louisana Monroe.They been doing this forever.They play 3 nobodies then play Alabama. No wonder they they look so bad ever year against them. THEY ARE NOT READY!! I looked your info up on last year schedule and this years schedule-your right. Last years 12 and 2 season was a joke. We played 10 teams without a winning record and only 4 teams with a winning record. And lost two of those games. We only beat S/C and K-state, both young teams one year away from being great teams.Arkansas finish 5 in final poll. Now does that tell you what is wrong with BCS. HOGS have a losing record in SEC conference play since joining in 1992.Get real HOG FANS!
yep and the hogs just signed a home and home contract with Michigan and starting in a couple more years they will have a home and home contract with Texas.

United States

#13 Dec 4, 2012
RIGHT ON wrote:
<quoted text>Razorback fans are crazy.They act like they are BIG TIME and the truth is they are a middle of the pact SEC team. Always have been,always will be.First off they refuse to play a good schedule.Alabama and LSU lead off with Michigan and oregon and HOGS lead off with 3a schools. Cost them this year! Called Louisana Monroe.They been doing this forever.They play 3 nobodies then play Alabama. No wonder they they look so bad ever year against them. THEY ARE NOT READY!! I looked your info up on last year schedule and this years schedule-your right. Last years 12 and 2 season was a joke. We played 10 teams without a winning record and only 4 teams with a winning record. And lost two of those games. We only beat S/C and K-state, both young teams one year away from being great teams.Arkansas finish 5 in final poll. Now does that tell you what is wrong with BCS. HOGS have a losing record in SEC conference play since joining in 1992.Get real HOG FANS!
I think the info you looked up was a joke. Arkansas only played 13 games not 14. Record 11-2.
big daddy

Little Rock, AR

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Bielema is the new coach
Injun Joe

Paragould, AR

#15 Dec 4, 2012
whats up wrote:
this is exactly right. finally someone has told the truth about arkansas overrated football program. You finally went out and recruited a coach who lost five games this year in the big ten wooopi do. and good luck you will need it

Jacksonville, AR

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Yep big10 conference champs the last 3 years. Also beat the living hell out of a former big 12 team last weekend. Yes sir put 70 on Nebraska. Like I said the other day Gus just loaded the bus and got his happy ass out of Jonesboro. You know if Asu was in the SEC they wouldn't be 9-3. I think even Kentucky could have beat them. Now don't cry about Gus leaving. Maybe you can hire JLS cause asu is a bunch of assclowns just like him.
Gus Malzahn

United States

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Injun Joe wrote:
<quoted text>this is exactly right. finally someone has told the truth about arkansas overrated football program. You finally went out and recruited a coach who lost five games this year in the big ten wooopi do. and good luck you will need it
Hey injun joe, thanks for letting me use your football program to get a real job in a real football conference. I've missed the SEC. The UoA wouldn't hire me back, so I guess Auburn will have to do. You can keep the bus. At Auburn we travel in style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets raise all taxes except motel 11 min Crow T Robot 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 18 min SSOB 38,241
Looking for J.Smith 1 hr I know 12
Blacks Not Wanted 1 hr hmm 13
Council welcomes Goodwill 1 hr yup 13
Outside investigators 3 hr Seriously 56
chitwood tax 3 hr Seriously 3

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance