United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Why are White Folks so crazy about Animals,You see them in the Parks with several different Breeds and their House is cluttered with SNAKES,BIRDS DOGS,CATS Horses,Mules and so on.White Lady next Door brings back stray Animals,if they would like Black Folks as well, this would be a better World.but,maybe they are using these creatures for something else????????
Politically Correct

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

blytheville finest wrote:
Why are White Folks so crazy about Animals,You see them in the Parks with several different Breeds and their House is cluttered with SNAKES,BIRDS DOGS,CATS Horses,Mules and so on.White Lady next Door brings back stray Animals,if they would like Black Folks as well, this would be a better World.but,maybe they are using these creatures for something else????????
Their animals return affection, clean up after themselves and don't steal from them.

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Don't start ignorance with the comment Something Else- There are so many who actually care about the well being of animals & there are people who do not care @ all-! The first & foremost thing to do with ANY Animal is have them spayed or neutered. This would really help b/c there would be less unwanted animals- Please if you have an animal get them fixed-! If you are able, adopt one or more...Perhaps even Foster one or more-! These animals have nobody to turn to when they are neglected or dropped off....Only to people who have huge hearts & care enough to take them in- Please help these defenseless creatures, the love you get in return is amazing & for sure rewarding-! Thank you in Advance for those of you that DO CARE-!:)

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

We should be more like black people. No job., kids from everyone we know and eating that government cheese. Yum!!!
blytheville finest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Politically Correct wrote:
<quoted text>
Their animals return affection, clean up after themselves and don't steal from them.
You must be one of those animals
blytheville finest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
We should be more like black people. No job., kids from everyone we know and eating that government cheese. Yum!!!
You should know you alls steals from your companies and pass it down all y7ou know is money and power and you will do anything to get it
Politically Correct

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You must be one of those animals
I show affection, clean up after myself and don't steal, if that is all it takes then I guess I am one. You could raise your standards and become one also.
blytheville finest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Don't start ignorance with the comment Something Else- There are so many who actually care about the well being of animals & there are people who do not care @ all-! The first & foremost thing to do with ANY Animal is have them spayed or neutered. This would really help b/c there would be less unwanted animals- Please if you have an animal get them fixed-! If you are able, adopt one or more...Perhaps even Foster one or more-! These animals have nobody to turn to when they are neglected or dropped off....Only to people who have huge hearts & care enough to take them in- Please help these defenseless creatures, the love you get in return is amazing & for sure rewarding-! Thank you in Advance for those of you that DO CARE-!:)
you are the one thats ignorant and guest why dont you get a life you are stupid you dont have to read my comments you are not the POLICE.
Politically Correct

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

<quoted text>you are the one thats ignorant and guest why dont you get a life you are stupid you dont have to read my comments you are not the POLICE.
Now why would any half way intelligent person start this race baiting topic, it serves absolutely no purpose, I make a dumb comment to show how dumb the whole thing is, you fake indignation, racists from both sides start putting their two cents worth in and we all walk away thinking the other race hasn't got a clue, when in reality, we are all just trying to get through. We want a decent job, respect from our peers and a chance for our kids, this topic isn't going to accomplish that for anyone.
who

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

yea we got dogs 2 keep black ppl like yall out of r trucks and cars
Danny Gibbs III

Leachville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

who^ you got the right idea lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

<quoted text>you are the one thats ignorant and guest why dont you get a life you are stupid you dont have to read my comments you are not the POLICE.
I simply said DON'T say something do ignorant... The part about using these animals for something else-! That comment will start a bad seed & people that truly care for animals don't use them for something else-! I read the comment & I have the right to reply...I do have a life & I am not stupid, however you must be to make such an awful comment about people using animals for something else-!!!!!! Gezzzz, you get a real life & quit being ridiculous Bly's Finest-!(Finest? LMBO)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text> I simply said DON'T say something do ignorant... The part about using these animals for something else-! That comment will start a bad seed & people that truly care for animals don't use them for something else-! I read the comment & I have the right to reply...I do have a life & I am not stupid, however you must be to make such an awful comment about people using animals for something else-!!!!!! Gezzzz, you get a real life & quit being ridiculous Bly's Finest-!(Finest? LMBO)
Typo: so ignorant not do ignorant but it applies b/c your comment is doing something ignorant-!:)
bob

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

On the topic of black folk pull up your pants
Get a job
get off welfare
stop teaching your children that it's ok to be(thug)
Stop sellin drugs on the steet corner
Stop playin that loud stupid gangter rubbish when you come down my street and most of all stop thinking white people owe you anything we don't you jack squat
Well we do owe you something an arrse woopin for being so pathetic# get a real job slobs

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

If you blacks treated yourselves, neighbors, country,, and kids half as good as whites treat their animals this world would be a much better place.
But, you would think us whites wouldn't want another to feed right? I mean we already have to feed these leaches of society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Great River Medical Center's patient record... 1 hr Homie Gurl 7
School Choice 2 hr Common sense 807
Tabitha from McDonalds 3 hr GStorm 4
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 29,437
I went to Sonic today... 4 hr Jenkins 3
Debate: Ferguson - Blytheville, AR 8 hr Chicagoman 36
County Roads 10 hr Farmer 3
school bus shooting 13 hr jo jo 2
Black Tribe Start Riot in Perkins Today 20 hr hmmm 9

Search the Blytheville Forum: