First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LJP

United States

#22 Feb 21, 2009
information wrote:
If you're not going to take my bad gas seriously then just keep your comments to yourself
On the real, if it is bad gas, get 2 bottles of rubbing alcohol and pour in the tank, give it a bit and then start your car. The alcohol will take care of any water or too much sulphur in the gas. And it will not hurt anything. It is the same as buying H.E.A.T and pouring it in there without the fancy bottle or name.
mamas boy

United States

#23 Feb 21, 2009
information wrote:
Has anyone had a problem with their engine minutes after purchasing gas
locally?
Trying to find out if there is some watery gasoline being sold? NOT TRYING TO ACCUSE OR BLAME ANY BUSINESS, Just need to know if it has happened to anyone lately?
you get what you pay for
pugsley

United States

#24 Feb 21, 2009
Don't want to touch that last thread.
the man

United States

#25 Feb 21, 2009
information wrote:
Has anyone had a problem with their engine minutes after purchasing gas
locally?
Trying to find out if there is some watery gasoline being sold? NOT TRYING TO ACCUSE OR BLAME ANY BUSINESS, Just need to know if it has happened to anyone lately?
you must be in with one of the rip off gas ststion tring to hurt murphy you could be sused saying bad thing like this
cingular

Boston, MA

#26 Feb 21, 2009
I buy gas there all the time and have no trouble.
cingular

Boston, MA

#27 Feb 21, 2009
pugsley wrote:
Don't want to touch that last thread.
Come on pugs grow some nads. He must work for some other station.
Do What

United States

#28 Feb 21, 2009
the man wrote:
<quoted text>you must be in with one of the rip off gas ststion tring to hurt murphy you could be sused saying bad thing like this
Pay attention stupid, no one has made any accusations of any wrong doing. Most of the responses were an attempt to provide the information requested which was:Has anyone gotten bad gas recently.

You on the other hand are spouting off a company name and defending them when they have not been defamed. What are you doing naming a company, the topix was: has anyone gotten bad gas, not where has anyone gotten bad gas!

You seem to be guilty of what you have accused others of doing.

It is pathetic that information cannot be sought on this forum without someone turning it into an attack, when it was intendeded to ask a question about gas before paying to get the car fixed when it is not broken.

Hush, please you are making much adeu about nothing.
pugsley

Boston, MA

#29 Feb 21, 2009
Do What wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention stupid, no one has made any accusations of any wrong doing. Most of the responses were an attempt to provide the information requested which was:Has anyone gotten bad gas recently.
You on the other hand are spouting off a company name and defending them when they have not been defamed. What are you doing naming a company, the topix was: has anyone gotten bad gas, not where has anyone gotten bad gas!
You seem to be guilty of what you have accused others of doing.
It is pathetic that information cannot be sought on this forum without someone turning it into an attack, when it was intendeded to ask a question about gas before paying to get the car fixed when it is not broken.
Hush, please you are making much adeu about nothing.
As Ron Simmons would say DAMN! both of you need a Xanax!
guest

United States

#30 Feb 22, 2009
I filled up at Murphy's yesterday and have had no problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Reality Check 37,448
News Little Custom Homes coming to Blytheville 3 min press 49
Baseball Complex (Apr '08) 25 min Taxpayer 236
way to go atwell 1 hr Guest 6
brandon cox (Jan '14) 1 hr Lana 7
Looking for Lisa Thomas 5 hr Curious 3
News Nucor Corp. Plans New $230M Mill at Blytheville... 6 hr Steel in the know 15

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages