First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taxpayer

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Why do you Mr Weld --not live in Blytheville , not send your kids to Blytheville schools. You love our soccer fields but you cannot become one of use. I know you are very liberal , but also a hypocrite.
white flight

Benton, AR

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Maybe He does not like black people. Its sometimes called white flight. People move or live in small places with mostly white kids in the school system. That could be it.

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Maybe the requirement to work at an out of state owned newspaper does not require him to live in Blytheville.They also sell papers all around the area.

Tyler, TX

#4 Nov 26, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
Why do you Mr Weld --not live in Blytheville , not send your kids to Blytheville schools. You love our soccer fields but you cannot become one of use. I know you are very liberal , but also a hypocrite.
LMAO, WTH are u talking about, are u the mayor, city council person, or some other public office holder? What do u care where he lives? I am one of his neighbors and got to tell you i am glad i don't have to put up with your amateur politics in a "city want a be" hell will freeze over before I become "one of use" (lol on your spelling i bet you are a product of the blyville school u talk about), don't forget he gets to use your baseball fields as well, does that burn u up? I hope so, and i hope he figures out who you are so he can keep the stories going in the paper about how crappy of a job u do

Tyler, TX

#5 Nov 26, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
Forgot to add, you must really be jealous of Andy to start something so stupid
ohwell

Trumann, AR

#6 Nov 26, 2012
You must really have no life but oh well whose noticing...

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
What difference does it make where he lives? This is a free country and people csn live wherever they wish. People all over the world live in cities or towns different than the cities or towns where their jobs are. Think about all the people who live in Blytheville and drive out to Armorel to work at Nucor or some other plant. Or the people who live in Dyersburg that commute to Blytheville to work. It isn't at all uncommon for people to live and work in 2 separate places.

Get a life.
Living

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Well so should you have to live in Armorel to work at Nucor, Tenaris??? I rest my case!!!

United States

#9 Nov 26, 2012
I get so sick of people thinking everyone needs to live in Blytheville!!! Why would it be Antibes business where people live and their children go to school!
Stop

United States

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Why does it matter to you where people send their kids to school? Send your kids there if you want, but it is not your concern where other people send their kids.
Case closed

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2012
There are about 3 people in town who do nothing but talk about where people send their children to school! They just talk it all the time!

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2012
People are moving out of town! Maybe we should stop picking on people for where they live and where their children go to school! We need to support the good people we have here!
blahblah

Trumann, AR

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Case closed wrote:
There are about 3 people in town who do nothing but talk about where people send their children to school! They just talk it all the time!
Only 3 i find that hard to believe

United States

#14 Nov 26, 2012
The main three! Maybe a few more! Not a majority for sure!
Careless

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2012
My kids did go there! Moved out of town!!!
Three

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2012
There are 3 that come to mind! Never stop talking about people and their children and where they go to school! Everyone thinks they are a joke! They need a new topic!
correct

United States

#17 Nov 26, 2012
I know which people you are thinking of!!!! If your kids aren't in Blytheville you are unworthy of them! Maybe they are so prideful they refuse to face facts. Maybe they should visit other schools without being so snotty!

United States

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Case closed wrote:
Yea and two of them have the last name Atwill
blahblah

Trumann, AR

#19 Nov 26, 2012
well now who are these people that you're itching to throw out ther....
Real Life

United States

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Get a real life and leave people alone about their children's education!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min Alexis 36,042
lock down at primary 1 hr crazy 1
Shaila allmon 1 hr guest 2
Anytime Fitness (Oct '16) 1 hr old friend 7
"Blytheville is not a dying city" 1 hr Blythe-Villian 123
who is the best and worst english comp teachers... (Jun '13) 1 hr Dog 11
Brunette at ANC Crisp Center 1 hr Curious 1

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance