Question

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2008
The kid in the picture in Friday's paper at http://www.blythevillecn.com/Mainpage2.html
little cheetah

Montgomery, AL

#2 Sep 5, 2008
Thats all you can say,CHEETAH SEE CHEETAH DO.
Thatsrite

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2008
Question wrote:
The kid in the picture in Friday's paper at http://www.blythevillecn.com/Mainpage2.html
What gang Cheetah? Tarzan's Nannerpickers?
Eddie Haskell

Little Rock, AR

#4 Sep 5, 2008
Peace out sign...actually adapted from the hippies of the Vietnam era.

Peace out brother!(slang for see ya later)
retarded

Blytheville, AR

#5 Sep 5, 2008
you are retarded!!! people do it all the time....
LITTLE CHEETAH

Montgomery, AL

#6 Sep 5, 2008
Eddie Haskell wrote:
Peace out sign...actually adapted from the hippies of the Vietnam era.
Peace out brother!(slang for see ya later)
I do not recall the peace sign being shot from Vietnam vet's sideways.They shoot weapons that way,sideways.They wear their hats sideways.Pants are down around there knee's showing there ass.You see it your way I see it mine.
Dolittle

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2008
LITTLE CHEETAH wrote:
<quoted text>I do not recall the peace sign being shot from Vietnam vet's sideways.They shoot weapons that way,sideways.They wear their hats sideways.Pants are down around there knee's showing there ass.You see it your way I see it mine.
Awh
shet up and go pick a nanner or your mammy's head bugs monkey face.
Picture

AOL

#8 Sep 5, 2008
He is just a sweet little kid. Kids do what they see older kids doing. There is absolutely no excuse to make racial slurs. It makes you seem really small and ignorant.
LITTLE CHEETAH

Montgomery, AL

#9 Sep 5, 2008
Dolittle wrote:
<quoted text>Awh
shet up and go pick a nanner or your mammy's head bugs monkey face.
I have a place you can put your face,real close to my ass
Dolittle

United States

#10 Sep 5, 2008
LITTLE CHEETAH wrote:
<quoted text>I have a place you can put your face,real close to my ass
How kin i put my face in thar. Yore mammy tole me thet is whare you keep them nanners stored up. i guess there would be a little room left. sum of them thar nanners prolly is done melted as long as you been a pokin em up in thar, lil cheetah.

You haint gonna tell Tar-zan, aire ye? he'll git jealous about you awantin me to invade his special place.
LITTLE CHEETAH

Montgomery, AL

#11 Sep 5, 2008
Dolittle wrote:
<quoted text>
How kin i put my face in thar. Yore mammy tole me thet is whare you keep them nanners stored up. i guess there would be a little room left. sum of them thar nanners prolly is done melted as long as you been a pokin em up in thar, lil cheetah.
You haint gonna tell Tar-zan, aire ye? he'll git jealous about you awantin me to invade his special place.
I'll put him off a little bit so you can get that special nanner I saved for you,ass lick.
Dolittle

United States

#12 Sep 5, 2008
LITTLE CHEETAH wrote:
<quoted text>I'll put him off a little bit so you can get that special nanner I saved for you,ass lick.
Awh...thankee monkey face i know you always eat them choclate coated nanners, and besides i an't wantin tar zan mad at me. you jest go ahead you and him injoy urselfs. i gotta git in the bed i'm preachin tomorrow. goodnite.
LITTLE CHEETAH

Montgomery, AL

#13 Sep 6, 2008
Dolittle wrote:
<quoted text>
Awh...thankee monkey face i know you always eat them choclate coated nanners, and besides i an't wantin tar zan mad at me. you jest go ahead you and him injoy urselfs. i gotta git in the bed i'm preachin tomorrow. goodnite.
Goodnite.
Local Guy

United States

#14 Sep 6, 2008
LITTLE CHEETAH wrote:
<quoted text>I do not recall the peace sign being shot from Vietnam vet's sideways.They shoot weapons that way,sideways.They wear their hats sideways.Pants are down around there knee's showing there ass.You see it your way I see it mine.
Haskell is right. It was copied from the original peace sign, modified a little and there you have it....Peace Out brother.
passing thru

United States

#15 Sep 6, 2008
LITTLE CHEETAH wrote:
He said the hippies, not the vets. Clean the ear wax outta your eyes moron.
wondering

Dothan, AL

#16 Sep 6, 2008
Actually someone else asked me if it was a gang sign and I said I didn't know, but would find out. So I did. Actually it is neither a peace sign or gang sign. The peace sign or victory sign is held upright with the palm facing out. When the sign is "flashed" palm side in, it's an insult meaning "f^(k off" or the same thing as the "middle finger", "bird" or whatever you want to call it. You have internet look it up. The kid probably doesn't even know what it means.

“God Bless You All, Real Good!”

Since: May 08

Justa Lookin' for a Home

#17 Sep 6, 2008
wondering wrote:
Actually someone else asked me if it was a gang sign and I said I didn't know, but would find out. So I did. Actually it is neither a peace sign or gang sign. The peace sign or victory sign is held upright with the palm facing out. When the sign is "flashed" palm side in, it's an insult meaning "f^(k off" or the same thing as the "middle finger", "bird" or whatever you want to call it. You have internet look it up. The kid probably doesn't even know what it means.
He may not know, but if her son is using it, his mom should find out. She is more than likely young enough that she was in school with those who use this means of communication, and thus should at least be cognizant of the appearance of a potential gang sign.
Picture

AOL

#18 Sep 6, 2008
His mom and he were in the Osceola shelter during the hurricane. They are gone now, headed back to New Orleans area. My kids made the peace sign at this kid's age and it meant absolutely nothing to them. That mother may have returned to an area with damaged houses and no electricity. Looks like
the starter of this thread would have shown a little concern for those who were forced to evacuate instead of trying to make an innocent little kid look bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blytheville-GET OUT NOW! 16 min Guest 32
White Wives 57 min placekicker 12
Pain clinic 1 hr Obvious 2
Who was the woman 1 hr Guest 4
relationships 2 hr I remember 37
Porter 3 hr Guest 7
Philbrook's Grocery 3 hr Blytheville citizen 15
HOME INVASION! armed Robbery 9 hr guest 18

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web