Posted in the Blytheville Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
F A T N

Frisco, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2010
Why do black people walk in the middle
of the road? They are always stepping in front of traffic with a stupid look on their face as if they are daring you to hit them. WTF -

North Little Rock, AR

#2 Sep 14, 2010
they are waiting on you to hit them, so they can get something for nothing like always.
F A T N wrote:
of the road? They are always stepping in front of traffic with a stupid look on their face as if they are daring you to hit them. WTF -
guest0003

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2010
why is it always have to be blacks that do everything wrong. I'm white and I see alot of white people going alot of dumb stuff to. So, don't always blame everything on race. Cause all races do stupid stuff.
F A T N

Frisco, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2010
"alot" is two words "a lot" not one word. The people I am referring to are black and standing in the street. Yes, white people do stupid things as do all races. This post is about the habit that I see in a lot of black people.

And when you stop or swerve to miss them, they look at you with the stank eye like they are going to shoot you. I am afraid they will shoot me. Nothing scarier than an angry black pedestrian.
Dr Longdongski

Manila, AR

#5 Sep 14, 2010
In my professional opinion which is a result of indepth analysis, it is a result of creating a perception of "coolness" by being "ghetto" and to go against normal behavior. It is a form of social protest and passive resistance, though I am not sure why.

I think it is much like the period of my life in which I let my hair grow to the top of my azz and smoked pot. It drove my old man nuts.
THINK

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Sep 14, 2010
i think they should pull there dam pants up or get a ticket not just a black person but who ever does it cause i tkink its pretty stupid why u wanna show your face is that the way they walk around in jail

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Sep 14, 2010
I think it is just a " I can walk where ever I want and what you going to do about it" attitude they have. When you're not smart enough to get out of the street guess attitude is all you have.
good ole boys

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Sep 14, 2010
They walk in the skreet becuz they is oppressed.
BECAUSE

Alexander, AR

#10 Sep 14, 2010
The same reason they keep chickens in their yards. To teach their kids how to walk.

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2010
Well I want to know why white folk smell like dogs or hot garbage when they get wet

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2010
Cause they are stupid blue gums
dum ass

Little Rock, AR

#14 Sep 14, 2010
Guest wrote:
Well I want to know why white folk smell like dogs or hot garbage when they get wet
that cause thay ant had no bath , but i was in jonesbro to day and had to drive 5 mph cause 5 black females wouldnt get out of the way for traffic true story. but now thay will learn soner or later that drunk ant gona see them or care one day and run over some ass. black top the road, its commen beter pull up them pants and get out the road.

Pineville, AR

#15 Sep 14, 2010
Guess they moms didn teach dem bout sidewalks or if day aint none walks to da side of da road but now days dem white kids jus as bad so dats why eyes speeds up when comes up on dem day tend ta move!!! Excuse my ebonics lmao!!
aftermarket

Pine Bluff, AR

#16 Sep 14, 2010
because there still walking the paths of africa

Manila, AR

#17 Sep 14, 2010
Dr Longdongski wrote:
In my professional opinion which is a result of indepth analysis, it is a result of creating a perception of "coolness" by being "ghetto" and to go against normal behavior. It is a form of social protest and passive resistance, though I am not sure why.

I think it is much like the period of my life in which I let my hair grow to the top of my azz and smoked pot. It drove my old man nuts.
Thank you doctor. I think that pretty much explains it.
45acp

Wetumpka, AL

#18 Sep 14, 2010
F A T N wrote:
they like getting spun around with the mirrors on pick ups,if you have those that fold up when hit you can still spin them around.
wacko

United States

#19 Sep 14, 2010
Walking in the middle of the road is not half as cool as when I threw my half full sonic cup and hit one in the back. That was some funny shiznik. He acted mad like it was my fault.
gully gee

Little Rock, AR

#20 Sep 14, 2010
guest wrote:
they are waiting on you to hit them, so they can get something for nothing like always. <quoted text>
Show enough if you hit my blk azz you with you would've just hit a tree and that aint no threat that a promise...So you with your white azz run me ova...Biotch you wish you was dead...
Just me

Mount Juliet, TN

#21 Sep 15, 2010
Cause it is the opposite of what they are supposed to do. If you told them to walk in the street they would start using sidewalks. Just one of those I don't have to listen to anybody type situations.

And to gully gee, get real, it's easy to talk shit on the internet. If your black ass did get hit you would either be dead or you would be like every other black person that tries to be bad ass until no one is around, then you would start that oh dear lord, why me lord, blah blah blah. I saw so much of that in jail. The ones that walk around talking shit acting like they are tough are the first ones on the phones crying to their momma saying please come get me out, I promise I won't mess up no more. It's hilarious.......they get broke down so easily when they don't have their "boyz" around.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#22 Sep 15, 2010
Not all black people walk in the streets but there are a lot especially the youth that walk in the streets as if they own them or they think no one will hit them. Now, there are some places where there are no side walks and you cannot help but walk in the streets since noone seems to walk in the grass. What I do, I speed up as if I am going to hit them and they jump out of the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Humane Society Stole our dogs (Apr '14) 42 min Guest 111
Kat at perkins 45 min Kats a fat hoe 5
Blytheville Humane Society 1 hr Guest 25
blytheville 1 hr Guest 5
Westminster Village is a joke 1 hr Daniel 44
Birtie Mae Ross 9 hr DrJoe 2
red head banker lady 12 hr Chuckles 15

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance