Fight at Ed's Catfish
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fish Man

Little Rock, AR

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Apparently there was a knock down drag out fight at Ed's, People got pepper sprayed and the whole place got busted up.Anyone hear who it was?
me iz saying

Brookland, AR

#2 Nov 3, 2012
there is no eds catfish in blytheville.
stupid

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Eds went out of business. LMAO
Not too smart

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Its still here! They just changed the name idiot!

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
me iz saying wrote:
there is no eds catfish in blytheville.
Look " me iz saying", you know perfectly well it is the former ED'S Catfish, so why do you always have to butt in? Instead, you could of politely said, it is formerly or was Ed's, but is now called MaHan's!??? You are such a PITA-!!!
P.S. There is no ed's? You mean... There is not an Ed's Catfish in Blytheville or Isn't an Ed's in Blytheville but WAIT.... They didn't say Blytheville. Yes this is the Blytheville Forum but it could of been a different Ed's-!? However, I am smart enough to know, there is not an Ed's in Blytheville anymore, so it happened @ the Mahan's Fish House-! So there is MY 2 CENTS!(Just saying)

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2012
stupid wrote:
Eds went out of business. LMAO
The post to me iz saying goes for to "STUPID"

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> The post to me iz saying goes for to "STUPID"
Opps, left out the you- for YOU to Stupid-! Ha Ha
BDDD

Lampasas, TX

#8 Nov 3, 2012
WOW!
grunt

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Nov 3, 2012
BDDD wrote:
WOW!
u right, wow just think how much money these people saving. they don't even have to get drunk to b somebody,THEY GO TOPIX!!!! they
so happy with themselves. sad
me iz saying

Brookland, AR

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Not too smart wrote:
Its still here! They just changed the name idiot!
then call it the right name. It is a different owner and a different name you stupid inbred jerk. There aint no Eds catfish any way shape or form.
me iz saying

Brookland, AR

#11 Nov 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Look " me iz saying", you know perfectly well it is the former ED'S Catfish, so why do you always have to butt in? Instead, you could of politely said, it is formerly or was Ed's, but is now called MaHan's!??? You are such a PITA-!!!
P.S. There is no ed's? You mean... There is not an Ed's Catfish in Blytheville or Isn't an Ed's in Blytheville but WAIT.... They didn't say Blytheville. Yes this is the Blytheville Forum but it could of been a different Ed's-!? However, I am smart enough to know, there is not an Ed's in Blytheville anymore, so it happened @ the Mahan's Fish House-! So there is MY 2 CENTS!(Just saying)
your 2 cents is worthless since there aint no eds in any way shape or form in blahville you Obama lovin inbred jerk.
Sword Swallower

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Nov 3, 2012
Hope no one every has a wreck in front of the old Ed's Catfish and reports the location as such, many people could die while we are arguing whether or not there is an Ed's Catfish. I hope 911 is smart enough to know.
bob hope

Lake City, AR

#13 Nov 3, 2012
u all stupid
me iz saying

Brookland, AR

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Sword Swallower wrote:
Hope no one every has a wreck in front of the old Ed's Catfish and reports the location as such, many people could die while we are arguing whether or not there is an Ed's Catfish. I hope 911 is smart enough to know.
I hope nobody ever has a wreck in front of K-mart or has a wreck in front of walmart and 911 has to guess which of the three walmart buildings or has a wreck in front of where the old kfc used to be... oh lets not forget reporting the wreck in front of churchs chicken or baskin robbins...
Sword Swallower

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Nov 3, 2012
me iz saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope nobody ever has a wreck in front of K-mart or has a wreck in front of walmart and 911 has to guess which of the three walmart buildings or has a wreck in front of where the old kfc used to be... oh lets not forget reporting the wreck in front of churchs chicken or baskin robbins...
911 is smarter than you, they will find the accident. Most people are smart enough to figure things out based on the context of the statement, even you had an idea of what the original poster was talking about, but you are so insecure that you can only feel good about yourself when belittling others.
SMH

Little Rock, AR

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Fish there aint that good.
me iz saying

Brookland, AR

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Sword Swallower wrote:
<quoted text>
911 is smarter than you, they will find the accident. Most people are smart enough to figure things out based on the context of the statement, even you had an idea of what the original poster was talking about, but you are so insecure that you can only feel good about yourself when belittling others.
just remember this the next time your gay partner says the wrong name in the middle of a climatic moment. Remember it does not make a difference based on the context.

Just remember, there is no such thing as an Eds Catfish house in blytheville anymore. If you cannot get it right, you might as well not mention it because you are insulting the current business owner.

Little Rock, AR

#18 Nov 3, 2012
me iz saying wrote:
<quoted text>
just remember this the next time your gay partner says the wrong name in the middle of a climatic moment. Remember it does not make a difference based on the context.
Just remember, there is no such thing as an Eds Catfish house in blytheville anymore. If you cannot get it right, you might as well not mention it because you are insulting the current business owner.
The current business owner is an insult to the fish
hey

United States

#19 Nov 3, 2012
All you people are to busy fighting & cussing that nobody answered the question.
me iz saying

Brookland, AR

#20 Nov 3, 2012
cannot answer the question since there is no such place as eds. If you would put the proper info so we know what you are talking about then maybe it will be answered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min Reality Check 38,345
Should the Confederate Flag still fly? 20 min why u mad tho 89
Dissolvable staples? (Sep '09) 33 min lol 27
Outside investigators 34 min lol 79
Larrys Auto Sales 35 min lol 12
B M Discount Groceries 35 min lol 2
Social groups 36 min lol 7

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance