Bettye Kisman

United States

#185 Oct 5, 2012
You should all be careful of what you say. Believe what you want it is a choice but as for me and my house we will serve God
guest

Justin, TX

#186 Oct 5, 2012
Bettye Kisman wrote:
You should all be careful of what you say. Believe what you want it is a choice but as for me and my house we will serve God
If you believe as you do by choice rather than conviction then you're a simpleton.

So which of the many gods do you "choose" to serve?
Believe it or not

Little Rock, AR

#187 Oct 5, 2012
"Christianity is not a religion, it is reality."
There is only one true God, and Jesus Christ came to reveal that truth to us.
The unknown

Plano, TX

#188 Oct 5, 2012
Christianity became a pagan Religon early on,study history.You can't serve both God and the pope.Will God give Christians a second chance,during the thousand years,I don't feel he should.You have no excuse,the truth is out here,if you search hard enough for it.All Christains know anymore,is find a good Christian church of your choice.All of you are living in sin,you just don't know it,and you won't let God tell you,Why do you think Islam started,because people can see how pagan Christianity became.Now did I say,I am a Muslim?No I am not.I'm a beliver like some of you,
Bettye Kisman

Jonesboro, AR

#189 Oct 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe as you do by choice rather than conviction then you're a simpleton.
So which of the many gods do you "choose" to serve?
obviously you are the simpleton. What I said was that we all have a choice but I not going to waste my time arguing with you. Believe what you will it's between you and God not you and I.
counterfeit guest

Keller, TX

#190 Oct 5, 2012
Pheasant girl,What is the name of your god?Are you immortal?
guest

Douglassville, TX

#191 Oct 5, 2012
Believe it or not wrote:
"Christianity is not a religion, it is reality."
There is only one true God, and Jesus Christ came to reveal that truth to us.
Christianity has no more evidence to support it than Islam, Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism, etc. Sorry, but it's a religion. In fact, it's a cult.
guest

Douglassville, TX

#192 Oct 5, 2012
Bettye Kisman wrote:
obviously you are the simpleton. What I said was that we all have a choice but I not going to waste my time arguing with you. Believe what you will it's between you and God not you and I.
So you just woke up one morning and decided, "Hey, I think I'll believe in a god today."?? Intelligent people believe something because they're compelled to by evidence. Or in the case of your god, not believe due to lack of evidence. If you just "choose" something to believe in then you're barely above the mentality level of a moron.
isaiah

Tyler, TX

#193 Oct 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just woke up one morning and decided, "Hey, I think I'll believe in a god today."?? Intelligent people believe something because they're compelled to by evidence. Or in the case of your god, not believe due to lack of evidence. If you just "choose" something to believe in then you're barely above the mentality level of a moron.
And when they say to you,seek those who are mediums and wizards,"who whisper and mutter,"should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living? To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. They will pass through it hardpressed and hungry; and it shall happen, when they are hungry, that they will be enraged and curse their king and their God, and look upward. Then they will look to the earth, and see trouble and darkness, gloom of anguish; and they will be driven into darkness!(hungry is to be with out God)
guest

Douglassville, TX

#194 Oct 6, 2012
isaiah wrote:
And when they say to you,seek those who are mediums and wizards,"who whisper and mutter,"should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living? To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. They will pass through it hardpressed and hungry; and it shall happen, when they are hungry, that they will be enraged and curse their king and their God, and look upward. Then they will look to the earth, and see trouble and darkness, gloom of anguish; and they will be driven into darkness!(hungry is to be with out God)
Uh-huh......Now tell the one about Goldilocks and the three bears.
pennyforathought

United States

#195 Oct 6, 2012
How many believers have researched all the gods that came before jesus with similar stories? There were several born of virgin births, died, and were resurrected after 3 days. They all had followers similar to jesus and were called names like messiah, king of kings, etc. The story in the bible is not very original
guest

Douglassville, TX

#196 Oct 6, 2012
pennyforathought wrote:
The story in the bible is not very original
The entire stupid book is a big rip-off of several religions that came before it.
Truth

United States

#197 Oct 6, 2012
The bible is a history, written through thousands of years, of people's relationship to God. It gives us insight also of their relation to pagan gods. It is a journey through the good, the bad, and the ugly that mankind has been through. It gets much more interesting in the new testament, where all of mankind is offered eternal life through the blood of Jesus Christ, who came and fulfilled God's plan to save us from the evil in this world.

What God wants from us is love, love for God and love for each other. Is that asking too much? He has offered to fill us with his Holy Spirit, so that we can truly love in an unselfish way. Jesus Christ is the word of God, who was sent to reveal the truth of God. Jesus was willing to suffer and die so that we can live again if we accept the free gift that is offered to us. The choice is ours.
guest

Douglassville, TX

#198 Oct 6, 2012
Truth wrote:
The bible is a history,
No it isn't. It's made-up superstitious crap.
Guest

United States

#199 Oct 6, 2012
He is real!
a jew

White Oak, TX

#200 Oct 6, 2012
Satan has knew Gods plan for man,way before mankind was created.Satan and one third of Gods fallen angels are stuck here on the earth with us.Since Satan wants to be God,and thinks he will win,he copys God in everything God does.Satan set up counterfeit religions way before that holy thing was born,to make it look the son of God to be a lie.
pennyforathought

Little Rock, AR

#201 Oct 7, 2012
If god is in control of everything and maker of all things, why did he create so many religions?
guest

United States

#202 Oct 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
He is real!
No he's not.
a jew

Dallas, TX

#203 Oct 8, 2012
God is not in control,man is.God will be in control,after the Messiah returns.Most religions are the wisdom of man,however some were started by man influenced by fallen angels.God is not perfect,because one third of his angels he created turned against him.Futher proof,the first woman Eve,that he made for man,believed Satan over God.Woman did not turn out wright.God only wants a family that will love,and trust him.So he leaves man and Satan in control of this world,to test us that dwell on the earth,to see if any is worthy of the new Jerusalem that will come down from heaven.
Getreal

Blytheville, AR

#204 Oct 8, 2012
Total bullshit and anyone with any sense knows that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreg dont believe in arresting shoplifters 6 hr guest 1
First sales tax raises revealed 6 hr just sayin 16
How long does it take to recover from Gall Blad... (Feb '08) 8 hr ahaub 163
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr John 33,905
News Child uninjured in double shooting 11 hr i say 6
Angela Dawn Pastiva 11 hr guest 2
Soap opera 12 hr Guest 7

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages