Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2012
family friend

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Dec 9, 2012
I am a friend in Caruthersvilie, Mo and I am searching for my uncle about a friend of his...his name is L V (Miller) Lemmons.. he had a carlot for ometime down where Dogwood crafts is now and then he moved down next to Ed's catfish house. he got sick and had to give up the business but b4 doing so I think he mayb moved over to where r & r fencing was on the corner either above or below save-a-lot b4 turning to gosnell on hwy 18...He alsao was buddies and I think maybe they shared a business, Bill Ward..can not locate either..if anyone knows of the whereabouts of either might be would you please be so kind as to inbox me (maryward1952@yahoo.com) with information. LV had parkinson diesease and at lasst contact was not doing real well. he does have children and so does Bill. last count i had in the gosnell area. it would mean so much if anyone can help find either of these two people or any of their family....thanks a million!!1
Cletus Beckwith

Little Rock, AR

#2 Dec 9, 2012
LV as far as I know lives on hwy 312. Just to the west of I55

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 10, 2012
that is his son that lives on 312
loco

Blytheville, AR

#4 Dec 10, 2012
I've seen LV at the apts right next to Dr Yao's office. He drives an older model black blazer.
family friend

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Dec 10, 2012
thank you for the information. does anyone know how to contact the son? i don't really know where dr. Yao's office is, anyone that can and will have more info its appreciated...thanks

Little Rock, AR

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Try lamonl@ymail.com
weedeater

Blytheville, AR

#7 Dec 12, 2012
You can find him in prison. He is a sorry ass loser. The son that is.
bobby jr

Pacific, MO

#8 Dec 12, 2012
family friend wrote:
thank you for the information. does anyone know how to contact the son? i don't really know where dr. Yao's office is, anyone that can and will have more info its appreciated...thanks
Dr yao's office is on chichasawba street right down from century21 realestate there is a apartment building next door to his office and a old gas station on the corner of chickasawba and 6TH street i beleive it is a car detail/corner drug store

Little Rock, AR

#9 Dec 12, 2012
WEADEATER sure thinks he knows more than he does. His son is doing better than anyone could belive,and he is not in prison.

Little Rock, AR

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Believe it or not the boy is straight

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how much money do welfare mothers get per child (Jan '11) 37 min natalie 1,241
Kenny an Tina 1 hr Norman 9
Blytheville Schools drug testing for extra curr... 1 hr Blytheville P 7
This town is a war zone 2 hr Biker trash 21
Sassy flea market 3 hr cool girl 5
football player 4 hr Ahhh 36
B.P.D. wants more officers for this SMALL town! 5 hr Guest 23
nucor affairs 8 hr BGG 19
Black Tribe Start Riot in Perkins Today 13 hr bx 35
Donny Cook Thu Guest 11