ivory jones kilt the white man on delmar

ivory jones kilt the white man on delmar

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

THAT IS THE TRUTH

Trumann, AR

#1 Mar 21, 2014
There is a witness she saw ivory shoot the man and now she running her mouth all over the dam town she is just as sick as ivory because she live right there her ass pushing dope herself. it will all come out in the very ucking end.
forreal

Cabot, AR

#2 Mar 21, 2014
THAT IS THE TRUTH wrote:
There is a witness she saw ivory shoot the man and now she running her mouth all over the dam town she is just as sick as ivory because she live right there her ass pushing dope herself. it will all come out in the very ucking end.
n whoever she is needs to be put in jail. N it aint that serious to take that man life
funny

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2014
Can really tell it's summer time. Hood rats are coming out.

Harrisburg, AR

#4 Mar 21, 2014
Is this the act of undercover, dry snitching azz R.Brooks?? He always dry snitching on people on topix! Someone will be identifying his body one day! He snitched on Rosco Sharkey, Demond Moultry, now Ivory! Shame on you what if someone snitch on the illegal gambling/dope house you're running on the corner of Franklin closest to the red light? So Ms Reporter from Courier News, when you run this story, run it about his illegal activities also.

Trumann, AR

#5 Mar 21, 2014
Guest wrote:
Is this the act of undercover, dry snitching azz R.Brooks?? He always dry snitching on people on topix! Someone will be identifying his body one day! He snitched on Rosco Sharkey, Demond Moultry, now Ivory! Shame on you what if someone snitch on the illegal gambling/dope house you're running on the corner of Franklin closest to the red light? So Ms Reporter from Courier News, when you run this story, run it about his illegal activities also.
You're all wrong there. It's shame on the people who don't say anything. That's why Blytheville is screwed up. You know who's killing and stealing, but won't speak up. You let murderers and thieves get away with it.

Harrisburg, AR

#6 Mar 21, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're all wrong there. It's shame on the people who don't say anything. That's why Blytheville is screwed up. You know who's killing and stealing, but won't speak up. You let murderers and thieves get away with it.
Its one thing to be concerned about the good of the community. Go report it to BPD. It's another thing to be intimidated by someone and tell things because you feel they have more money or fame than you! So my suggestion is: If you're going to tell something tell what you're doing! As for me, It's not my job to inform the police of what's going on. The way the justice system is set-up they'll be right back on the streets!
pimptight

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2014
Main yall need to cut this ish out always slandering people's names on here...
49ers

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2014
Ain't that d.c.?
49ers

United States

#9 Mar 23, 2014
THAT IS THE TRUTH wrote:
she the girl that live on the corner of Delmar and Davis next to that empty lot?
Nunnyafknbiz

Blytheville, AR

#10 Mar 23, 2014
I think all 3 need to be took in for this senseless murder!!! Ivory, DC and the lady.... Put a end to this right now!! And anyone who knows anything should not let these people intimidate you.. There not worth it? STOP this from happening again!!!

In the end you will all answer to the all mighty above... Now that's scary !!!!!

Steele, MO

#11 Mar 23, 2014
Guest wrote:
So you are saying that someone murders someone and if some one tells it is snitching? See that is just a very juvenile way of thinking. Lets look at it like this, if some one in your family was gunned down on the street YOU would want someone to be snitching. When someone is murdered, which is the worse crime anyone can commit , people that know anything need to come forward. You think it is snitching I think it is being responsible. Responsible to God, community, law, family and self. Why would you not want a murderer off the street???? Next time it could be you or someone you love in your family. Its sad you think being responsible and getting a murderer off the street is snitching.
reado dog wannabe post

United States

#12 Mar 23, 2014
It was dc and the ho and her dude, the o dog wanna be post be letting u know, killed that dude for nothin'
didthat

United States

#13 Mar 25, 2014
Nunnyafknbiz wrote:
I think all 3 need to be took in for this senseless murder!!! Ivory, DC and the lady.... Put a end to this right now!! And anyone who knows anything should not let these people intimidate you.. There not worth it? STOP this from happening again!!!
In the end you will all answer to the all mighty above... Now that's scary !!!!!
does ivory or dc wear glasses ? Was the man breaking into they house?
Nunnyafknbiz

Blytheville, AR

#14 Mar 25, 2014
reado dog wannabe post wrote:
It was dc and the ho and her dude, the o dog wanna be post be letting u know, killed that dude for nothin'
Yes he did killed Ronnie Green for nothing DC was drunk up on Gin. I heard!!! I will pray ever night that you pay for what you did to a man that did you no wrong,, it was a thrill kill!! Becareful beause every time I ride by your home if I see anything funny I will call 911 and report it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 min --Bad Dad-- 39,379
geese at park 17 min goosey goose 1
fights at Blytheville middle school 25 min bobo 1
Erik Hise 36 min guest 6
To the Mayor 38 min Neighbor 12
Tina Martinez ........The Lier 1 hr CRIMEFAMILYENT 1
skycop 1 hr factor 36

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance