First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IJS

Trumann, AR

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Why do the most ignorant people always have to post comments. There's a thread about Blytheville teachers.One ignorant person posted a comment repetitiously stating that these teachers need to learn the students this...learn the students that......smh. Someone should've "LEARNED" they're dumb ass proper English.Last time I checked the word was teach...ugh....
Agreed

Brookland, AR

#2 Aug 19, 2012
Furthermore, it starts at home. When these kids come to scho their language is so far gone that the teachers can't do anything to fix it. If the parent talks like that what do you expect the child to talk like? Teachers are not superheroes. People must realize that when these kids come to school they are talking about anything but educating themselves. We try so hard to do our job but some students don't care. Some are just their because their mom dropped them off or just because they have no choice. It first starts at home. You can't expect the teachers to get your child to do something that you can't get them to do.
Guest

Brookland, AR

#3 Aug 20, 2012
LOL you need to help. Professorial help. Change your meds.
Guest

Brookland, AR

#4 Aug 20, 2012
English lesson

North Little Rock, AR

#5 Aug 20, 2012
IJS wrote:
Why do the most ignorant people always have to post comments. There's a thread about Blytheville teachers.One ignorant person posted a comment repetitiously stating that these teachers need to learn the students this...learn the students that......smh. Someone should've "LEARNED" they're dumb ass proper English.Last time I checked the word was teach...ugh....
Their, not they're.
English lesson

North Little Rock, AR

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Agreed wrote:
Furthermore, it starts at home. When these kids come to scho their language is so far gone that the teachers can't do anything to fix it. If the parent talks like that what do you expect the child to talk like? Teachers are not superheroes. People must realize that when these kids come to school they are talking about anything but educating themselves. We try so hard to do our job but some students don't care. Some are just their because their mom dropped them off or just because they have no choice. It first starts at home. You can't expect the teachers to get your child to do something that you can't get them to do.
There, not their.
English lesson

North Little Rock, AR

#7 Aug 20, 2012
Some are just there, not their.
Guest

Brookland, AR

#8 Aug 20, 2012
AH English correction troll.
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Aug 20, 2012
There, their, they're, Who really gives Moose Tits?
fifty1fifty

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2012
Most people who are ignorant are untaught of the fact that they are ignorant. ):
Disappointment Continues

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2012
fifty1fifty wrote:
Most people who are ignorant are untaught of the fact that they are ignorant.):
Forest Gump: "You can't fix STUPID."
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#12 Aug 20, 2012
fifty1fifty wrote:
Most people who are ignorant are untaught of the fact that they are ignorant.):
Most people that think they are smart and intelligent are often Stupid, they were just told they were smart by some other stupid person.
guest

Brookland, AR

#13 Aug 20, 2012
IJS wrote:
Why do the most ignorant people always have to post comments. There's a thread about Blytheville teachers.One ignorant person posted a comment repetitiously stating that these teachers need to learn the students this...learn the students that......smh. Someone should've "LEARNED" they're dumb ass proper English.Last time I checked the word was teach...ugh....
Dumbazz you say? Who is getting mad on the internet? Seems like to me your missing a couple bricks in the old brain.
IJS

Trumann, AR

#14 Aug 20, 2012
A misprint from my phones auto speller it may be (@English Lesson) but it's still ignorant to post a comment like that, you have to be the idiot I was talking about. There's no need to take offense "idiot" just do better. For other readers, the importance of my post was that we have no room to say what teachers NEED to be doing,especially when we're not teachers.
IJS

Trumann, AR

#15 Aug 20, 2012
No actually it was dumb ass! And I have absolutely no need to be upset, neither was I upset at the time of my post. It was simply my opinion of what someone posted.
IJS

Trumann, AR

#16 Aug 20, 2012
THANKYOU VERY MUCH! That was so irrelevant. Lol
Agreed

Andrews, TX

#17 Aug 20, 2012
People always miss the meaning behind the message. Grow up. You can't even post a forum without someone turning the message into something negative.
guest

Brookland, AR

#18 Aug 20, 2012
IJS wrote:
THANKYOU VERY MUCH! That was so irrelevant. Lol
What was irrelevant is that you were born.
IJS

Trumann, AR

#19 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> What was irrelevant is that you were born.
Once again u have totally missed the purpose. This is my last reply to you.You have definitely proven yourself to be BEYOND ignorant.LMBO
guest

Brookland, AR

#20 Aug 21, 2012
IJS wrote:
<quoted text>Once again u have totally missed the purpose. This is my last reply to you.You have definitely proven yourself to be BEYOND ignorant.LMBO
Hm that's funny. I was going to say the same thing about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Yankee 38,736
Why has Blyethville gotten so bad? 2 hr hmmm 45
Tina Martinez 2 hr Your mi biggest Fan 1
Defacing Monuments 2 hr guest 6
Narcissistic Lover 2 hr guest 8
blytheville crime rate higer than us average (Jul '13) 2 hr guest 13
New County Judge? No Election? 3 hr i say 9
Protecting History 5 hr Truth 30

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages