First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yep

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
I love how "blythevilles finest" like to camp out in the morning at armorel and pull over teachers, students, and steel workers who actually do a meaningful job. Sissy asses also always have 2-3 cops on one traffic stop lol... I guess on of em is too stupid to do a stop by themselves... Notably officer nelson... How bout he man the hell up and go solve some problems in the shithole hood
pennyforathought

Alexander, AR

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Yep wrote:
I love how "blythevilles finest" like to camp out in the morning at armorel and pull over teachers, students, and steel workers who actually do a meaningful job. Sissy asses also always have 2-3 cops on one traffic stop lol... I guess on of em is too stupid to do a stop by themselves... Notably officer nelson... How bout he man the hell up and go solve some problems in the shithole hood
Too bad you got a ticket but believe it or not, even teachers, students, and steel workers aren't immune from the law.
Hector Rodriguez

Memphis, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2013
pennyforathought wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you got a ticket but believe it or not, even teachers, students, and steel workers aren't immune from the law.
I really think they should be more worried about all the crime in town. But you know a speeding ticket is easy revenue for the city. Unless you hire Corey B Trotz to fight it.
Yep

Blytheville, AR

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Only reason this crap town exist is because of the mill and the people who work at it. In fact, they pay the salaries of the scumbag policemen we have. I kno of one guy who used to be a blytheville cop who is a good guy the rest are annoying wimps who use the badge to get some false respect
cop bashing

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
cops must be writng a bunch of tickets again
wow

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Yep wrote:
I love how "blythevilles finest" like to camp out in the morning at armorel and pull over teachers, students, and steel workers who actually do a meaningful job. Sissy asses also always have 2-3 cops on one traffic stop lol... I guess on of em is too stupid to do a stop by themselves... Notably officer nelson... How bout he man the hell up and go solve some problems in the shithole hood
Bet you'll want more than one to show up to help you out of......whatever happens to you the very day you're speeding to work and one of the "sissy cops" are not there to monitor your reckless behavior and you have an accident with serious injuries. I hope they stand by and say you know what? I would help you but traffic is not important, I took your advice and went deeper into the "hood" to fight real crime! Gotta go. Lol smh
curious

Benton, AR

#8 Feb 1, 2013
wonder if they are on a quota?

they may have to write like 6 tickets a shift.
wow

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2013
curious wrote:
wonder if they are on a quota?

they may have to write like 6 tickets a shift.
No there is not one. Just think that one car they stop just may be the very person whom may be on their way to a school or job with thoughts of shooting up the place. People are so critical and only see things one way. The way it benefits them. They must be picking on me....I got a ticket, he gave me a warning, he made me late for work. That fatality accident that was two minutes up the road could have included you if you wouldn't have been stopped! Gosh
pennyforathought

Alexander, AR

#10 Feb 2, 2013
I know this will be hard for some people to understand so read this slowly. IF YOU DON'T SPEED, YOU WON'T GET A TICKET.
Yep

Blytheville, AR

#11 Feb 2, 2013
First off i didnt get a ticket... And secondly... Its ridiculous for hwy 18 out to nucor to be 45 mph. No one goes that speed, not even the retarded cops... Just ask that moron cop who crashed and almost died chasing a ghost robber . Also... If i do have a wreck in blytheville im as good as dead anyways... By the time the bpd responds and figures out what they need to do... They would have probably have decided to ship me to our god awful death trap of a hospital with a staff who are more incompetent than the cops
wachya think

Manila, AR

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Yep wrote:
First off i didnt get a ticket... And secondly... Its ridiculous for hwy 18 out to nucor to be 45 mph. No one goes that speed, not even the retarded cops... Just ask that moron cop who crashed and almost died chasing a ghost robber . Also... If i do have a wreck in blytheville im as good as dead anyways... By the time the bpd responds and figures out what they need to do... They would have probably have decided to ship me to our god awful death trap of a hospital with a staff who are more incompetent than the cops
Well since there are such better places to be and you love it here so much, why don't you move some where else! It's people like you that contribute to our down fall. Why is it so hard to be positive and creative to help build our city into something better!
wow

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Because they feel better when they THINK they have something to complain about. In response to yep , Honestly WHEN and not IF something happens to you and you need both the incompetent cops and hospital staff's help......I hope you suffer a while and it gives you time to reflect back on your gripes! And your comment about the cop who wrecked? If he would have been such a judgmental person or a moron, he would not have taken the word of a deceitful citizen trying to get ahead by defrauding the insurance company, and pursued a vehicle that he didn't know was a lie. He had no reason to doubt him and further more just before he went off the road and was injured for life, he done just what he took an oath to do. What was that? To serve and protect. He turned the wheel to keep from hitting the lady that pulled out in front of him and put himself in danger instead of her. You see I have no doubt that if he would have hit her and she would have died he would still be in your eyes an idiot. So there's no reasoning with a person like you. Smh
one of bpds finest

Manila, AR

#16 Feb 5, 2013
I agree that the speed limit out there is low, however its probably not the officers fault that back-up showed up to assist him/her.. We are trained to respond and assist our fellow officers. You call the officers sissy's for having back-up but im pretty sure you didnt take into account the courage that sissy has to put that uniform on every day. You obviously work at one of the mills because you praise them so highly on their contribution to this community, but I can promise you your financial contribution however slight or enormous it may be is minimal to the contributions of our police officers. Ive been at this department for ten years and its the best force ive seen to date.. Just sayin
guest

Trumann, AR

#17 Feb 5, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
No there is not one. Just think that one car they stop just may be the very person whom may be on their way to a school or job with thoughts of shooting up the place. People are so critical and only see things one way. The way it benefits them. They must be picking on me....I got a ticket, he gave me a warning, he made me late for work. That fatality accident that was two minutes up the road could have included you if you wouldn't have been stopped! Gosh
some good person may be on the edge and just one more bad thing could push them over! Getting fired for being a minute late (like tenaris will do) if you have points. This is more apt to happen! leave ppl alone and let them get to work without a fn hassle! usually people who speed just do it every once in a while because they're running late!
Smokey Bear

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Sorry the laws inconvenience you
guest

Trumann, AR

#19 Feb 5, 2013
I'm sorry that the police take the easy way out and pull over the good ppl trying to get to work instead of focusing on the bad in this town. Lets just keep turning out heads and acting like everything is ok on the other side of town.
LOL

Benton, AR

#20 Feb 5, 2013
one of bpds finest wrote:
You call the officers sissy's for having back-up but im pretty sure you didnt take into account the courage that sissy has to put that uniform on every day. Ive been at this department for ten years and its the best force ive seen to date.. Just sayin
RITFL
bs bs

Benton, AR

#21 Feb 5, 2013
wow wrote:
And your comment about the cop who wrecked? If he would have been such a judgmental person or a moron, he would not have taken the word of a deceitful citizen trying to get ahead by defrauding the insurance company, and pursued a vehicle that he didn't know was a lie. He had no reason to doubt him and further more just before he went off the road and was injured for life, he done just what he took an oath to do. What was that? To serve and protect. He turned the wheel to keep from hitting the lady that pulled out in front of him and put himself in danger instead of her. You see I have no doubt that if he would have hit her and she would have died he would still be in your eyes an idiot. So there's no reasoning with a person like you. Smh
WHAT LADY "PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF HIM" ??????????
OMG

United States

#22 Feb 5, 2013
yall cry'n like lil sissy's about tickets
cant help stupidity

Dallas, TX

#23 Feb 5, 2013
bs bs wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT LADY "PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF HIM" ??????????
Her name does not matter! He left the roadway after swerving to miss this lady. He pretty much saved this women's life. there is no doubt if he wouldnt have swerved he would have hit her right in the driver side door, and it most likely would have killed her. He's a damn hero and doesn't need someone like you putting him down for doing his job, and doing it quite well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blytheville man sues police for excessive force 38 min Oh really 514
Trump tours White House! 1 hr guest 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 32,651
Walmart fundraising on Saturdays (Aug '15) 6 hr Just Saying 220
News Sen. Burnett amends campaign report 8 hr WTF 47
Where is roger Lee these days 22 hr hmmm 3
Mayor Sanders 22 hr Anna 52

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages