andrea greer

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2010
Does anyone know whats up w/this chick??

Little Rock, AR

#2 Sep 25, 2010
just ask her, maybe she'll tell ya
Get a life

North Little Rock, AR

#3 Sep 25, 2010
People are dying and you on here with this nonsense... People grow up and get a life... she can tell you anything about her... don't come on topix talking about this BS! Act like are grown and stop acting childish... Children get on here with shit like this... Grow up!
Gas Passer

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Sep 25, 2010
What's the chicks name?

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2010
Gas Passer wrote:
What's the chicks name?
Your mammy
HBIC

Bono, AR

#6 Sep 26, 2010
@GetaLife.....I totally agree with you!!! Kids are going to show how you act as a parent. Be and set the example you want your children to be.That being said, People grow up. First off, that woman is grown. You want to know something ask her, not the city of Blytheville. Because at the end of the day who better than to hear is from. Her. You come on here trashing this lady why? She trying to hollar at your man? Then truth be told you need to go after YOUR man. Cause he should have enough sense to say no. And if it's cause her "Lifestyle" is a problem for you well,frankly, it's none of your business. See, this is a prime example of people who need to stop minding everyone else's business and stop and take a look at their own lives. Those who do not live the "perfect" life should NOT be casting any stones. And considering the world we live in, NOBODY is living the perfect life. Everyone has sin, dirt and ghosts in their lives. Past, present and future. So stop worrying about everyone else and worry about you and your family. The ones you love and who love you back. Regardless of who you are. Those are the people you need to be around and the people you need to worry about. Everything else is below you.
andrea greer

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Sep 26, 2010
i just saw her in gosnoll..the cops had her pulled over on bevill..she had handcuffs on...i guess karma is coming back for abandoning her 3 babies..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can we please just come together and love one a... 6 min guest 6
jessica stokes 21 min guest 1
Pull Up your pants 46 min Bill 35
Geese 48 min guest 5
robbers caught 1 hr Guest 35
Jessica Hill (maiden name Knight) has herpes (Apr '11) 1 hr Mitchel 20
Another Blytheville Shooting? 2 hr Aaa 43
Ambulances and police in armorel curve (Oct '12) 5 hr fyi 1,532
dirt cheap 5 hr guest too 11
langston arrested (Dec '11) Feb 28 Old Timer 45