SHABRIKA MARSHALL

Brookland, AR

#94 Jan 5, 2011
LMAO wrote:
Tell me y shabrika is telling sum leah johnson gurl to comment unda nyesha page on billy wells photo..a sorry bi#*h havin sum one else do her dirt
would yall plase stop it,um nt on any bullshit like dat ragedly ann.leah johnson is a fake bitch even ray charles can c dat hoe.da b***H on my girls stuff too so get it right.u looked like jerry lawler n dat dress wit da thick one band....i dnt do it like dat neither one of yall hav commented on my pic so i do da same.u would've known if leah was of any association wit me cuz a bitch like me would push like...i dnt give a fuck about leah nw crank up on me!!!!!now inbox her and tell her i said dis on topix.4real 4real i got yall mad,86 comments and constantly gettin friend requests...yall r da ones dat need to get over it!!!!!i holds it dwn by myself boo boo
plez

United States

#96 Jan 6, 2011
Girl get yo broke down azz off topixs.these girl r on u tough.can u imagine how many friend request they got /for slapping the taste outta yo mouth in yo own city.bow bow bow.its obvious u have no friends in real life.get off yo bootleg internet and put that energy into getting your kids back u lame azz moma.and nyesha hun u look good don't worry bout this combat boot with jogging pants too little jacket wearing bith.keep em hating girl but u betta watch Shabrika because she do eat pu$$y so she probably try to rape u.girl u got a big azz stomach.do a siit up or something got da==.I'm so glad y'all jbs got her.she ggot the loudest mouth down here.thanks for shutting her up.she has always been all mouth and can't fight.
oh no

United States

#98 Jan 6, 2011
Brika like evrybody is saying----gt over it already.u got hit then u ran--then y'all ran outside an that's when nuk and steffan ran ya niccaz home.it ain't a lie too many people r sayn da same sht and the story has changed dats how I know its da truth.y'all lost----u lost ----and u must b jealous of ole girl because u kep bringing her name up----why would u do dat when tasha t is the one that slapped the fuk outta u
oh no

United States

#100 Jan 6, 2011
it is wat it is wrote:
tasha yall need to let it go cause anit nobody gonna touch shabrika. yall need to stop beefing ova a no nothing man. stop hating cause yall dont really want it.
dummy ain't Nuke finna go to jail soon? So this can't be about no man its about her getting hit and running and about her being jealous.if she would just accept the facts she would do better.and besides nuke never claimed shabrika.I never knew they were together,that alone had a baby.wat kind of moma r u to not raise your own kids.u oughta b ashamed.smh
HELLO

Independence, MO

#104 Jan 6, 2011
Do u really think Ms.Marshall care about what exit19 think of her?GET A LIFE,if u knew better you'll do better!!!!!
YEP

United States

#105 Jan 6, 2011
@ Hello exit 19?????? We on a whole differ subject. Lmao..now if U knew better lol
hey

United States

#106 Jan 6, 2011
HELLO wrote:
Do u really think Ms.Marshall care about what exit19 think of her?GET A LIFE,if u knew better you'll do better!!!!!
y don't u use that exit to get the fu** up off of here
YEP

United States

#107 Jan 6, 2011
ROTFLMAO
Karen

United States

#108 Jan 6, 2011
Okay okay okay if this isn't about Nuke why is u inboxin my sister nedra about nuke everything u was sayin was containin him..like she said she she don't care n she don't kno y u even inbox her..there is sum jealousy issue with u n u need to get over it..cause if u on ur grown shit n over him why are u still talkin bout him..if u claim u wanted tasha why is my sister neisha name keep gettin brought up..I mean damn and plus if u tellin nedra you have nothing against us n explainin your self why u didn't inbox n tell that to neisha ..????????
LMAO

United States

#109 Jan 6, 2011
Because she jealous of yall ms.karen n she still want nuke..don't even talk to that bi#**!!!!
MARKEISHA WILLIAMS

United States

#110 Jan 6, 2011
biiiiitch my sister only inboxed nedra cause she bout da realest out of all of yall.shabrika can care less about wuteva but she kno nedra really isn't wit da shit but she's a pattymelt eatin bitch too....ain't u nedra?????why didnt nedra even act like she wanted to help yall sat.nite huh??????yall mad and i luv it,yall and yall cuzin leah b****.karen u tough and rough just laugh ur ass off on my pic and um roastin u and dat ugly shirt,my sister babyphat jeans nieshia borrowed 2 years ago and ur boots.....um burnin them n da fire....da boots my sister had on timberland boots and a luxurie sweat suit.....name dat choke slamming shirt u had on....she stay clean ho*....yall mad as hell fuck nedra,da bitch wit da jerry lawler shirt(karen)and oh bitch da lady wit da heels dat damn near slid to europe and bk,and ms tasha an antique bit**,u need to b n da thrift shop for a project bitch like her to cum browse rite past ur ass.31 biiiiiiiiitch u look 71 bow bow bow bow bow!!!!!!toodles hmu 8702783192
MARKEISHA WILLIAMS

United States

#111 Jan 6, 2011
and another thing jump on me,yall kno um goin to get on u hoes pic and clown....scary ass hoes....dis from da bootheel to da blytheville hoes...now um callin all hoes cause a pimp is in distress code 89 shoot these hoes dwn!!!!!!leggo
KILL YO SELF

United States

#112 Jan 6, 2011
Dumb ho*s keisha mothaf was on her givin u complements n ur dumb slow ass done start back actin like them hoes fuck it yall markeisha aint shit either..she dumb just like the rest..and once again JB chicks don't respond back on blylle topix cause blyvl got this..they mad n jealous of yall its it kind of dumb how a FeMALE gone b jealous of the next..LMAO..but ms.karen/nedra tashat/ nyisha don't get back on everyone seen how classy u was talkn u wasnt cursin or runnin off at the mouth..don't let them ho*s push yall button cause trust me them hoes got it comin again!!!!TRUST..YALL REAL n that's how I see it now bow bow barkin rotten tooth bi*#*!!!
KILL YO SELF

United States

#113 Jan 6, 2011
N another thang MARKEISHA tell everybody how u got fake TEETH n ur mouth..BOW POW BOW POW..YUK MOUTH
KILL YO SELF

United States

#114 Jan 6, 2011
GURL HE#* YEA..that was her whole income tax money..but c that's what the bitch get she had no business gettin on her when mothaf was givin her complements..now she lookin stupid..your suppose to be the classy one keisha but its seems like..YEP ur TRAshY tOO
LIES

United States

#115 Jan 6, 2011
This bitch done put her phone number up on her..I thought yall said she was classy n shi#..SMDH
LMAO

United States

#116 Jan 6, 2011
OMG..as yall can see that the only thing the marshall girls can check is there clothing n shoes..WOOOW!!! JB CHICKS Love The FITS..n yall look wayyyyy beTter do u here me than them so give your self a pat on the back
YEP

United States

#117 Jan 6, 2011
Whole up did she say TIMBERLAND BOOTS..ROTFLMAO
gurl

United States

#118 Jan 6, 2011
Markeisha u loose mouth stanken pu$$y bitch u r about the dumbest hoe down here.Key left yo asz for a crackheads.how do u feel? Just like u look just like dogg shi+ u stupid azz hoe.that's y yo sis sucked yo bd up.Shabrika and Markeisha y'all really finna get that azz beat again.them hoes will run through y'all.yo sis got the taste bud slapped outta her mouth.do u want it too?I'm just smh right now because these girls ain't even messed up bout y'all.they came down there and did they thang already so its ova
LMAO

United States

#119 Jan 6, 2011
Girl yes more like JIMMY BOOTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deleted thread 7 min Wells 2
Wellsprings Church Pastor 26 min guess 53
whats going on at Blue Oak in Osceola 31 min getreal 12
I'm voting for Donald Trump (Apr '11) 1 hr truth 46
Blytheville in top 3 1 hr guest 16
Amanda B. 5 hr Whodat 15
Blytheville Businesses 7 hr Guest 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages