that bitch tasha fields
FYI

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2010
DAMN THAT HOE IS STUPID HOW THE HELL SHE GONE WRECK HER MUSTANG IN THE FRONT OF PERKINS. THE BITCH RAN INTO THE BACK OF SOMEBODY SHIT AND LIMPED AWAY WHILE THEY WAS PUTTING HER FUCKED UP AS CAR ON THE TOW TRUCK. AT FIRST I WAS WONDERING HOW SHE COULD DO THAT SHIT BUT I FORGOT THAT UGLY RD LOVING HOE COCKEYED LMFAO I JUST THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS SO FUNNY WISH YALL COULD OF SEEN IT. TASHA OH AND U R A SCARY ASS BITCH WHAT THE HELL YOU GONE DRIVE NOW. HAHAHAHAHA
LMAO

North Little Rock, AR

#3 Jan 14, 2010
OMG MAYNE I WISH I COULDA SEEN THAT UMMMM KARMA IS A BITCH THATS WHT U GET FOR BEING A NASTY A** HO3 LOL LOOKS LIKE U GONE BE BK RIDING IN THAT OLE DUSTY A** MALIBU LFMAO WELL BOO BOO U SAID THAT WAS YO DREAM CAR.... WELL WAKE UP B**** GET BACK 2 REALITY CUZ TRUTH IZ U BACK 2 WERE U STARTED A DUSTY A** HO3 WIT A DUSTY A** CAR....UMMM WHTS THATS I HEAR CHUGA CHUGA CHOOO CHOOO GO CLEAN YO ENGINE B**** THE HO3 TRAIN CUMIN THREW U GOTTA A LOTTA SUCKIN 2 DO......

Palestine, TX

#4 Jan 14, 2010
LMAO wrote:
OMG MAYNE I WISH I COULDA SEEN THAT UMMMM KARMA IS A BITCH THATS WHT U GET FOR BEING A NASTY A** HO3 LOL LOOKS LIKE U GONE BE BK RIDING IN THAT OLE DUSTY A** MALIBU LFMAO WELL BOO BOO U SAID THAT WAS YO DREAM CAR.... WELL WAKE UP B**** GET BACK 2 REALITY CUZ TRUTH IZ U BACK 2 WERE U STARTED A DUSTY A** HO3 WIT A DUSTY A** CAR....UMMM WHTS THATS I HEAR CHUGA CHUGA CHOOO CHOOO GO CLEAN YO ENGINE B**** THE HO3 TRAIN CUMIN THREW U GOTTA A LOTTA SUCKIN 2 DO......
Hell naw!! ya r crazy a** hell down there. lmfao!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blytheville in top 3 5 min Wake up 17
Gosnell citizens vote NO,, to 1 cent tax increase 8 min Sick of Fools 3
Weather Alert Sirens 11 min Wake up 3
deleted thread 35 min Guest 4
I'm voting for Donald Trump (Apr '11) 3 hr Just sayin 47
Wellsprings Church Pastor 4 hr guess 53
whats going on at Blue Oak in Osceola 5 hr getreal 12
Blytheville Businesses 12 hr Guest 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance