Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#21 Jun 28, 2012
Guest12 wrote:
<quoted text> By any chance was she Stephanie Marshall before a Walters? I know a Stephanie & she has 3 kids, but I haven't see her in awhile- Whoever she is....I pray Her & the Kids pull through this- Prayers & God Speed
No, her name wasnt Marshall.
Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#22 Jun 28, 2012
guest wrote:
Lacey Brown drives like a bat outta hell. She almost ran me off the road one time when she used to drive that Altima. Stupid biotch, don't she know she could kill somebody driving like that!? Maybe she will learn a thing or two from seeing her friend have a serious accident. I hope those involved the the wreck make a full recovery.
Lacey Brown is no longer friends with my daughter,and hasnt been for some time now.
Stephanies mother,Patra Green
Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#23 Jun 28, 2012
guest wrote:
I don't know the lady but Im so glad her and her children are going to be ok. For the person that says what difference would it make, if she was texting, well a big difference because more and more people are doing it. I got behind a person one day and I know that is what they were doing and they were all over the road worse than any drunk driver Ive ever seen and it will get worse.
Dont judge my daughter,you wasnt in that truck with her and the kids. She would in no way put her children at risk or anyone else,and who ever said it is a damn liar...and Id tell them that to their face. It was an accident,so
until you know what youre talking about,keep your mouth shut about
my daughter.Her Mother,Patra Green
ohmy

United States

#24 Jun 28, 2012
Patra Green wrote:
<quoted text>Lacey Brown is no longer friends with my daughter,and hasnt been for some time now.
Stephanies mother,Patra Green
Obviously they are friends, Lacey and her have pictures together all over Facebook and "pickles for life" lol
Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#25 Jun 29, 2012
ohmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously they are friends, Lacey and her have pictures together all over Facebook and "pickles for life" lol
You have no idea what you are talking about.Those arent recent pictures,ask Lacey how close she wants to get to Stephanie since you know everything. Your just trying to stir shit up.
Hmmmmm

Haslet, TX

#26 Jun 29, 2012
Wow you sure are a Christian like your Facebook says with all the cussing. No one would intentionally put their child at risk and I thought her mothers name was Janelle aren't you her step mother that she beat up
1uluv2hate

West Memphis, AR

#27 Jun 29, 2012
Bahaha true patra! Dont nobody like u and i know u faaaaaar better than u think. U sure werent there at the hospital with her were u bc i was. Figure it out. WHATTA MOM!
Hmmmmm

Haslet, TX

#28 Jun 29, 2012
1uluv2hate wrote:
Bahaha true patra! Dont nobody like u and i know u faaaaaar better than u think. U sure werent there at the hospital with her were u bc i was. Figure it out. WHATTA MOM!
Soooooooooo true !!!!! Everybody knows how she really is! Great mom my ass
Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#29 Jun 30, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
Wow you sure are a Christian like your Facebook says with all the cussing. No one would intentionally put their child at risk and I thought her mothers name was Janelle aren't you her step mother that she beat up
You bet I am. But there is this thing called forgiveness,ever tried it?
Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#30 Jun 30, 2012
1uluv2hate wrote:
U may have been there,but it wasnt because you were wanted.
Go ahead,ask Stephanie who spent the night by her and took care of her.Where were you when she broke her leg?
Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#31 Jun 30, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
When you get perfect,you can judge me,till then dont worry about my soul...you
might want to worry about your own.And as far as my caring what you say or think about me and my family......I DONT CARE!!!!!
Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#32 Jun 30, 2012
1uluv2hate wrote:
I dont have to figure it out,I know who is writing this. You might try using spell check.Im not her Mom,you we're,Im far more a mother to her then you ever have.
Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#33 Jun 30, 2012
Patra Green wrote:
<quoted text>U may have been there,but it wasnt because you were wanted.
Go ahead,ask Stephanie who spent the night by her and took care of her.Where were you when she broke her leg?
Im not the one who goes out of there way to make everyones life full of misery,you may make everyone elses life miserable,but you have no
control over my life.
Hmmmmmm

West Memphis, AR

#34 Jun 30, 2012
Patra Green wrote:
<quoted text>When you get perfect,you can judge me,till then dont worry about my soul...you
might want to worry about your own.And as far as my caring what you say or think about me and my family......I DONT CARE!!!!!
Well you judge everyone else so how does it feel to have it turned around on you? BTW love how you turned people being genuinely concerned about her into making this all about you. If you had just kept that big mouth of yours shut instead of getting on here telling lies (you are NOT her mother) then this discussion would have continued to be friendly. However you start jumping all over people for talking about her and you should go back and read the posts again. It was friendly until you started running your big mouth. I hope she and her children recover quickly and she sees how you really are. Or maybe she will read this and see how you turned it into something about you!!
Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#35 Jun 30, 2012
This is fo the one that brought up my blood family.
You must be one of them,your a coward for not writing your name to this.This has been constant turmoil between us ever since I can remember. Get over it,go on with your life,you acused me of cauing so much drama,well im not in your life anymore....you made that choice.You never have to worry about me bothering you anymore,and I know it has to be either Jennifer,Kim writing this crap. I dont care anymore. You just worry about the sweetest daddy and momma in Georgia. Ive shed my last tear over this crap,and if Kim is behind this
be proudof your self. Like I said,as far as im concerned,Im dead to you.
Hmmmmmm

West Memphis, AR

#36 Jun 30, 2012
Patra Green wrote:
<quoted text>Im not the one who goes out of there way to make everyones life full of misery,you may make everyone elses life miserable,but you have no
control over my life.
Don't need control over your life. You screw it up enough on your own congrats on that...
Hmmmmmm

West Memphis, AR

#37 Jun 30, 2012
Patra Green wrote:
<quoted text>When you get perfect,you can judge me,till then dont worry about my soul...you
Nobody is worried about your soul. Hell I didn't know you had one.....
Hmmmmmm

West Memphis, AR

#38 Jun 30, 2012
Patra Green wrote:
This is fo the one that brought up my blood family.
You must be one of them,your a coward for not writing your name to this.This has been constant turmoil between us ever since I can remember. Get over it,go on with your life,you acused me of cauing so much drama,well im not in your life anymore....you made that choice.You never have to worry about me bothering you anymore,and I know it has to be either Jennifer,Kim writing this crap. I dont care anymore. You just worry about the sweetest daddy and momma in Georgia. Ive shed my last tear over this crap,and if Kim is behind this
be proudof your self. Like I said,as far as im concerned,Im dead to you.
Wrong again. I don't know why you would bring them into it so looks like by that comment you can't even get along with your own family. That is so sad
Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#39 Jun 30, 2012
Hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again. I don't know why you would bring them into it so looks like by that comment you can't even get along with your own family. That is so sad
u
are such a coward,you dont have the guts to tell me to my face,you hide behind that stupid name,but dont worry about it...my family died. Or at least the ones that acted like family,but I have 2 others that are dear to my heart and I could care less what you think of me.
Patra Green

West Memphis, AR

#40 Jun 30, 2012
Hmmmmmm,Im not playing these guessing games with you,when you want to put your name out here,then we can really sling the mud.Till then have fun writing all you want..........COWARD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olympics - I don't get it 1 hr Crow T Robot 6
Delta Church splits from FBC 1 hr Guest 2
Teacher raises Now, build gym later 1 hr Common sense 38
shaila allmon 2 hr Lmsl 11
Blytheville School Board Hates Their Teachers 2 hr I have seen it 28
City of blytheville 2 hr barney 89
Question 2 hr Observer 5

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance