Prom Dresses for Sell
Prom Mom

AOL

#1 Feb 18, 2009
I have three dresses I would like to sell. One is a long red A line strapless with a semi full skirt. It is a size 9. The second is a beautiful bronze long strapless with a poofy skirt that gathers with rhinestones all over the skirt and the top has the same rhinestones running across it. It laces up the back. This dress is a size 2 but will fit up to a size 8 because nothing holds the back except for the strings that lace into it so that the back can be opened more for larger girls or closed more for smaller girls. It is made by Night Moves by Allure. Only worn once and not to a prom anywhere around the Blytheville area. I also have the matching shoes and jewely for this dress if anyone is intersted. The third dress is a dress by Flirt Prom. It has a very poofy long tulle skirt that is black and the top is strapless with a plunging neckline in a black and emerald pattern with black beading across the middle. It is a size 6 but will fit a 4 up to a 10 because the back is the same as the bronze dress. This dress has never been worn and still has the tags. It was bought for a prom this year but my daughter found a short dress that she fell in love with and decided to change up styles this year. If you are interested please let me know and I can give you anymore information and let you see the dresses, shoes and jewelry

Little Rock, AR

#2 Feb 18, 2009
how much are tyou wanting for them
Prom Mom

AOL

#3 Feb 18, 2009
i will take 50 for the red dress, 150 for the bronze 50 for the jewelry and shoes and 300 for the black because as i said it still has the tags and i paid 450 for it
Prom Mom

AOL

#4 Feb 19, 2009
I have tried to load pics of the dresses on here but for some reason I can't get them on here. Sorry
Prom Mom

AOL

#5 Feb 24, 2009

For sale:
prom dress, long pale blue, never worn, ties, in the back, beaded under the breast area and around neck size 6,$100.00

prom dress, long, straight, coral dress with a beaded halter top, never worn, size 2,$100.00

prom dress, hot pink with turquoise accents down the left side, one shoulder strap, tight fitting bodice to hips with a ripple flowing long bottom size 2 worn only once $150.00

prom dress, black, short, strapless, glittery, ruffled skirt, never worn, size medium $40.00
secret

Portageville, MO

#6 Feb 24, 2009
Prom Mom wrote:
For sale:
prom dress, long pale blue, never worn, ties, in the back, beaded under the breast area and around neck size 6,$100.00
prom dress, long, straight, coral dress with a beaded halter top, never worn, size 2,$100.00
prom dress, hot pink with turquoise accents down the left side, one shoulder strap, tight fitting bodice to hips with a ripple flowing long bottom size 2 worn only once $150.00
prom dress, black, short, strapless, glittery, ruffled skirt, never worn, size medium $40.00
do u have any pictures u can put on here so i can show my daughter...thanks
Prom Mom

AOL

#7 Feb 24, 2009
i think my daughter has them but i will try to get them and put them up tomorrow
secret

Portageville, MO

#8 Feb 24, 2009
ok thank u

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 24, 2009
Prom Mom wrote:
For sale:
if you have pics of the blue dress, can you send them to my email addy? [email protected] thanks
Looking

AOL

#10 Mar 4, 2009
Do you still have the dresses
genie

Canada

#11 Mar 21, 2009
I have a beautiful prom/formal dress for sale. It is new with tags. I ordered online from a designer (sales final) and it didn`t fit me. It`s a size 4 but measures (34,28,34). I paid $498. US for it and am asking $250. Plus $35 shipping and handling.
It is a Janique Designer silk and chiffon floor length gown (black/fuchsia) that is to die for. I have tried to find it in a size 6 but to no avail. It has silk chiffon detachable straps if you don`t want to go strapless.
I can send a picture if you are interested and can be purchased using paypal.
genie

Canada

#12 Mar 21, 2009
sorry forgot to leave my contact email address
[email protected]
Velna K

Little Rock, AR

#13 Apr 2, 2009
Prom Mom wrote:
For sale:
Do you still have them?
blytheville resident

Redfield, AR

#14 Apr 3, 2009
i have 4 prom dresses that my daughter has and they are a size 12-15 but they are very pretty one is royal blue,one is red ,one is purple,and a lavender. i am givig these away because some people dont have the money to buy them if you want one and it will fit your daughter and they will wear it then i will give it to you im going out of town this weekend but call me on monday 4/6/09 at seven four zero six six two zero and you can bring your daughters to try then on so that they fit. i want to help out those who need it but you will only be able to choose one so that at least 4 girls get to have them.these dresses are for the big boned girls but will make them beautiful like my daughter looked when she wore them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Reality Check 37,448
News Little Custom Homes coming to Blytheville 3 min press 49
Baseball Complex (Apr '08) 25 min Taxpayer 236
way to go atwell 1 hr Guest 6
brandon cox (Jan '14) 1 hr Lana 7
Looking for Lisa Thomas 5 hr Curious 3
News Nucor Corp. Plans New $230M Mill at Blytheville... 6 hr Steel in the know 15

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages