INSIDA

Newark, DE

#119 Oct 12, 2012
I HERD SHE SED THE D WAS GOOD THO FOR REAL
on one

Blytheville, AR

#120 Oct 14, 2012
guest wrote:
These things have been going on for a long time. I know for a fact in the mid 90's the band director was having sex with 16-17 year old girls. I knew them and I know him. Then about 10 years ago a new younger english teacher at the time was having sex with a 16 year old boy from the basketball team. It goes both ways. I have kids and would never want anything like this to happen. I hate it but it just seems like we as a people have lost our morales. I try to raise my kids the right way and hope that it is enough. Scary to think about it no doubt. I just try to make the world better by starting at home.
They are correct on this one because I was in the band during that time. We all knew and talked about it but never really cared to say something because we all liked him and he was an excellent teacher.
Teach there

United States

#121 Oct 14, 2012
I know two band directors were arrested for the same thing
sunny

Peel, AR

#122 Oct 14, 2012
so sad
smdh

Cabot, AR

#123 Oct 21, 2012
i was there when one band director was arrested. i dont remember the other one or an english teacher

United States

#124 Nov 5, 2012
What now?

United States

#125 Nov 5, 2012
This time a female teacher .

United States

#126 Nov 5, 2012
Please tell me it is not true!
Just Sayin

Jacksonville, AR

#127 Nov 5, 2012
It's true! Go to the Courier News homepage! The teacher's name is Ashley Wolfe and was with one of her male student's. What the hell is wrong with these teachers! I hope they have to register as sex offender's! Serves there ass right in my opinion!
blame

United States

#128 Nov 5, 2012
the blame for these instances starts at the top. theses schools are not being ran the way they should. teachers feel unsafe. students obviously are unsafe. and nothing ever gets changed.
Just sayin

Marked Tree, AR

#129 Nov 5, 2012
How can the school be blamed when the women made the choice. The school didn't tell her or that man to sleep with their students! Obviously they had no criminal records nor registered sex offenders. The blame goes to the two teachers that did this! My opinion they are both sick ass holes! No matter how fast per say the teen girl was or the teen boy.

Dallas, TX

#130 Nov 5, 2012
I know the woman teacher and she is crazy!!! She has two children and does not care about either one of them!!!! She is pitiful!!!
retired

Pine Bluff, AR

#131 Nov 5, 2012
what a mess folks

United States

#132 Nov 5, 2012
I think it is Obamas fault. Vote Romney and there will be no more sexual assaults at BHS.
xxx

Phenix City, AL

#133 Nov 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
I think it is Obamas fault. Vote Romney and there will be no more sexual assaults at BHS.
lol now that's too funny :)
Scrubbed

Blytheville, AR

#134 Nov 6, 2012
Guest wrote:
It is Bush's fault, either George's or her's.

United States

#135 Nov 6, 2012
Here in lies the problem with our society. This 16 year old girl knew what she was doing was wrong! She needs to be held accountable for her actions! Obviously the teacher is paying for his mistake, but this girl is guilty as well!
Yea

United States

#137 Nov 6, 2012
What a tramp teachers out there slanging that pu**y
Prayer

Pine Bluff, AR

#138 Nov 6, 2012
Praying for our school systems..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women mad at white women because of black... (Oct '13) 1 hr Jeannie96 99
Fair Times and Days? 2 hr Chanita 14
shooting in blytheville, trial, sentence why st... 3 hr Indabutt 8
Brandy Hart 5 hr guest 9
Who went to jail last from McDonald's 9 hr Bubba 4
DAC David Allan Coe for Vice President! 21 hr turbodawg 1
Hawks (Oct '15) 22 hr Chuck 144

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance