Grow Up

Little Rock, AR

#95 Oct 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, talking like a true lwayer - No morals or ethics, Just talking about what you can get away with... Pathetic. What great examples to set in our society and then worry about whats going to happen in future. Sick..
Professional Teachers are required to uphold morals, ethics and the law and teach that to their 16 year old students who are still learning. You're right what an example the teacher set for the student. If he would have said NO she would've been hurt and rejected but just like us all she'd get over it but since he didn't everyone's hurting. ps not a "lwayer" just the mother of a 16 year old.
Who Knows

Paragould, AR

#96 Oct 5, 2012
This teachers last name isn't White is it?????

Dexter, MO

#97 Oct 5, 2012
If you're going to talk about them tell who they are!

Blytheville, AR

#98 Oct 5, 2012
Stop painting the 16 year old girl as innocent. She is a lose character slug who deserves to suffer the consequences of her deeds.
Googler

Little Rock, AR

#99 Oct 5, 2012
Looks like this stuff going on everywhere!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/04/cour...
ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003#slid e=439509
Sam

United States

#100 Oct 5, 2012
Adults should not be having sex with children or with somebody's wife or husband but it seems school people do not lead by example at Blytheville.
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#101 Oct 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
Stop painting the 16 year old girl as innocent. She is a lose character slug who deserves to suffer the consequences of her deeds.
Put her in jail also!
who knows

United States

#102 Oct 6, 2012
What is the teachers name?

Trumann, AR

#104 Oct 7, 2012
who knows wrote:
Look at the Courier News archives, it is in the article about the arrest/surrender.

Trumann, AR

#106 Oct 7, 2012
who knows wrote:
Courier identified the teacher as Seth Parsons.
Observer

Jonesboro, AR

#107 Oct 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Courier identified the teacher as Seth Parsons.
With a name like Seth, he had better be good
Friends Guest

Blytheville, AR

#108 Oct 8, 2012
Sam wrote:
Adults should not be having sex with children or with somebody's wife or husband but it seems school people do not lead by example at Blytheville.
You are exactly right. You have one at the intermediate school that has no morals or ethics and sleeps with married men. One in particular has kids and grand kids but she don't care nor does the superintendent because I know for a fact he knows. Now tell me, do you want someone like that teaching your kids?

Marion, IL

#109 Oct 8, 2012
None of you have facts beyond what was made public about this case and ithe public information is incredibly vague. Your opinions show an amazing amount of anger and tremendous amount for all involved.
omg

Manila, AR

#110 Oct 8, 2012
Friends Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. You have one at the intermediate school that has no morals or ethics and sleeps with married men. One in particular has kids and grand kids but she don't care nor does the superintendent because I know for a fact he knows. Now tell me, do you want someone like that teaching your kids?
Why is it that every topic that comes up. You have to bring up this woman? Remember your husband is guilty!!! Eventually both your names will be posted like you do hers. Karma honey!
Guess For Sure

Blytheville, AR

#111 Oct 8, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that every topic that comes up. You have to bring up this woman? Remember your husband is guilty!!! Eventually both your names will be posted like you do hers. Karma honey!
Haven't a clue what your talking about but post on OMG!

Blytheville, AR

#113 Oct 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is any karma as you say it will surely kick your arsk! Why is it that your always trolling on here to see what people are saying! Hmmmm! I know, your wondering if their talking about you!!!!!!!!!
Freedom of speech honey!!!!!

Blytheville, AR

#114 Oct 9, 2012
These things have been going on for a long time. I know for a fact in the mid 90's the band director was having sex with 16-17 year old girls. I knew them and I know him. Then about 10 years ago a new younger english teacher at the time was having sex with a 16 year old boy from the basketball team. It goes both ways. I have kids and would never want anything like this to happen. I hate it but it just seems like we as a people have lost our morales. I try to raise my kids the right way and hope that it is enough. Scary to think about it no doubt. I just try to make the world better by starting at home.
Citizens Arrest

Jonesboro, AR

#115 Oct 9, 2012
Friends Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you kids be taught? If you want the morals police to take over you need to move to an Islamic country, cause going your way, we will spend all our school money on frivolous law suits.

Blytheville, AR

#116 Oct 9, 2012
Citizens Arrest wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you kids be taught? If you want the morals police to take over you need to move to an Islamic country, cause going your way, we will spend all our school money on frivolous law suits.
If that is what has to happen for these teachers to stand up and pay attention then start spending the school's money. It doesn't seem to be getting any better. There is a reason why teachers are called teachers. If we wanted male and female adulterers then that's what they would have called them, although I do have another word for them and it's not very nice.
smdh

Cabot, AR

#117 Oct 11, 2012
who's the teacher?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Eaker AFB housing (Jan '08) 4 min Dont Mess With Me 318
Wirchwood liers 24 min guest 13
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 27 min Willard 30,821
Mayweather fight 1 hr Manny 7
Carolyn Simmons (Dec '13) 1 hr mkt 5
I'm glad I don't live in Baltimore Maryland 2 hr guest 10
Owens Drug Employee arrested 2 hr Truth 25
More from around the web

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE