blytheville teacher arrested

Wynne, AR

#43 Oct 1, 2012
saraann03 wrote:
<quoted text>
she is lying. he did nothing with her and she did this last year adn 3 times this year to other teachers. all the other tuff will be coming out soon
wow you just keep repeating the same thing over and over and over.. Truth is your wrong. Only one teacher has resigned because t had something to do with her and that was because he knew he was guilty so just shut up. You know nothing. You say she's the one trying to start stuff but truth is your the one just trying to add fuel to the flames by stirring things up more. Really want to help your so called brother.. Shut your mouth.

Since: Sep 11

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Oct 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> NO, that is not okay-!!! Some girls get crushes on teachers & some teachers make really bad decisions but whatever happened he shouldn't be ousted for it. The girl just may have been setting him up for this fall or just to promiscuous. The adult should of set her straight from the beginning. This is bad all the way around but we will never know the full story or real story so who are we to judge? I do not support this type of conduct but I also don't support ruining his life b/c of a lack of bad judgement. She is of legal age but unfortunately she is in school. Teens are active way before 16 so I say there is blame on both sides. Nobody held a gun to this girls head so if she participated then she is just as much to blame as the teacher. Blame the parents for not raising the girl better. No values, morals or self respect can lead to bad decisions. She knew better & so did the teacher but it was probably consensual & not rape. That is my opinion & if I had a daughter I would not like this at all but you can't monitor kids 24/7. You just hope & pray that kids will think before they act-!!!
she is lying she did this to a teacher last year and three this year. when she gets mad or dosent get her way this is what she does.

Jonesboro, AR

#45 Oct 1, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He should be registered as a sex offender. That is exactly what he did. Yes she may have been 16, but she is still a child and was still his student. Not only are there laws against adults having sex with minors, there are also ethics involved. As a teacher, he is supposed to be a professional and should have talked to the girl and explained that although he may have been flattered by her attraction to him, he was her teacher and they could not become involved. It doesn't matter if she is 16, promiscuous or not, and came onto him, he has mind of his own and a voice. He should have said no. Instead he showed no respect for her, himself, his students, the school, and his profession. HE was the adult and should have thought with his other head.
she is lying she did this to a teacher last year and three this year. when she gets mad or dosent get her way this is what she does.

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Oct 1, 2012
knows wrote:
she knew exactly what she was doing. she was a willing particapant. believe that.

Wynne, AR

#48 Oct 1, 2012
Since you haven't mentioned the other teachers go ahead. All your doing is making up bull about her. Do you seriously have no life whatsoever that you have to sit on the computer all day and make up stuff about her? Your the truly sad one.

Jonesboro, AR

#49 Oct 1, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely!!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#50 Oct 1, 2012
my truths wrote:
he is an authority figure and is over 20 that is why he is in big trouble.
age of consent in arkansas is 16 as long as the partner is not over 20

Jonesboro, AR

#51 Oct 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
How many "children" go to Blytheville school that already have their own babies?

Jonesboro, AR

#52 Oct 1, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> JUST A CHILD JUST A CHILD. THATS ALL THEY EVER SAY! until shes pregnant then she was old enough to make her decisions! spare me.

Jonesboro, AR

#53 Oct 1, 2012
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time your 16 year old tells you what they're going to do instead of what you want them to do, your words will come back to haunt you.

Jonesboro, AR

#54 Oct 1, 2012
momma wrote:
another child preditor bottom line!

Jonesboro, AR

#56 Oct 1, 2012
he nasty wrote:
Lock his ass up thats nasty....find a female your own age

Jonesboro, AR

#57 Oct 1, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>then you should be arrested.. predator

Jonesboro, AR

#58 Oct 1, 2012
Blahblahblah97 wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion, that man deserves to go to prison. He was the adult, and he should have been man enough to say no to her. He should pay for his stupidity. Next time, he'll say no.

Jonesboro, AR

#60 Oct 1, 2012
been there done that wrote:
First, yes he should know better. second, if it is put out there for the taking men will take it. I do believe that she was a willing party from the start. You don't stalk someone all summer if you are not willing. He called it off and she got pissed, yelled rape, and now he has ruined his life. Both are guilty and both will reap what they sow. A good lawyer will get him off because of her actions. there are many that will testify about her sexual activity. He is no longer in the school system, but believe me there are more doing the same thing, they just haven't been caught yet. it is in all school systems not just blytheville.

Jonesboro, AR

#61 Oct 1, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> wow you just keep repeating the same thing over and over and over.. Truth is your wrong. Only one teacher has resigned because t had something to do with her and that was because he knew he was guilty so just shut up. You know nothing. You say she's the one trying to start stuff but truth is your the one just trying to add fuel to the flames by stirring things up more. Really want to help your so called brother.. Shut your mouth.
listen dumb a** the others are still under investigation and it will come out soon. i know everything about it and i guess you dont and it was a guy last year and 3 guys this year get your shit stright you pos. so keep your mouth shut and she is and there is proof of it retard

Euless, TX

#62 Oct 1, 2012
All saraann03 is doing people is replying to all the different posts (like we all do on here) & saying the same remark ( which is her right ). In due time the truth will come out, maybe saraann03 knows the real truth? Who knows, but she is sticking to her repeated comment to each & every post made by everyone. Nothing else needs to be said if she feels this 16 yr old is lying-!!!!!! Chill out everyone & wait to see what happens...
me just saying

Trumann, AR

#64 Oct 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
All saraann03 is doing people is replying to all the different posts (like we all do on here) & saying the same remark ( which is her right ). In due time the truth will come out, maybe saraann03 knows the real truth? Who knows, but she is sticking to her repeated comment to each & every post made by everyone. Nothing else needs to be said if she feels this 16 yr old is lying-!!!!!! Chill out everyone & wait to see what happens...
you are the maggot saraann03 so quit trying to backup your own ignorant remarks by pretending to be someone else.
get real

Manila, AR

#65 Oct 2, 2012
saraann03 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imo your the pos!! Get over your own self! Set up an account just to bash a teen girl. LOSER! Your either his wife, girlfriend or him!! Now shut up and move on. I can't stand anyone who blames a child and does not hold the adult accountable. Let the courts decide if he is a pervert or not but don't get on here running your mouth about the girl. She is a minor and your asss should be sued for putting anything about her on here. If it were my child i'd hunt you down and beat your sorry no good asss!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#68 Oct 2, 2012
saraann03 wrote:
<quoted text>
no its true you will see. if you read the other topix there are other people saying the same thing about what she is doing to the other teachers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Armorel school open to any area of children? 13 min Crow T Robot 5
Barbara McAdoo 54 min guest 30
new to area 57 min guest 10
Dr Boakyes 1 hr Guest 2
Mayor rejects help from state and county! 1 hr Clint 8
Lawsuit filed against City of Blytheville and f... 2 hr guest 25
Blytheville City Problems 2 hr guest 38
More from around the web

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE