BlythevilleSchoo lLeaders

Blytheville, AR

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Sup.Atwill should be fired, what else has to happen to disgrace a failing school district, we owe a better example of leadership and guidance to our students. Sex, betrayal, lack of confidence in those in control should lead to Atwill back in the classroom where he started, maybe he hasn't learned the valuable lesson of being a true leader. The good ole boy's can't save them from themselves, goes to show you with all the sneaky and unfair hirings and padded positions created are coming back to bite them in other ways. Full Circle, the show is only getting started.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 6, 2012
BlythevilleSchoolLeaders wrote:
Sup.Atwill should be fired, what else has to happen to disgrace a failing school district, we owe a better example of leadership and guidance to our students. Sex, betrayal, lack of confidence in those in control should lead to Atwill back in the classroom where he started, maybe he hasn't learned the valuable lesson of being a true leader. The good ole boy's can't save them from themselves, goes to show you with all the sneaky and unfair hirings and padded positions created are coming back to bite them in other ways. Full Circle, the show is only getting started.
You know Atwill or whoever you might want to replace him cannot babysit these teachers 24/7, they are adults and are expected to act that way. This is not just happening in Blytheville! This is going on all over the country, Blytheville does not have a lock on these sort of things...... How many teachers does Blytheville have? I'm thinking this is a very small percentage of them... It is amazing at the "Monday morning Quarterbacks that are ready to tear down but where are they when something good happens? That would be a good time to say, way to go! Good going or anything nice.. Yeah, I know that is a pipe dream since the vast majority just want to tear dowm on here....
guest

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2012
The Bville school administration is top heavy. Everybody knows it. You know what happens when something is top heavy? Whatever is at the top comes crashing down. If things don't change, I'm afraid that's what is going to happen.
Bottoms Up

Blytheville, AR

#5 Nov 9, 2012
guest wrote:
The Bville school administration is top heavy. Everybody knows it. You know what happens when something is top heavy? Whatever is at the top comes crashing down. If things don't change, I'm afraid that's what is going to happen.
Just remember the top dogs are the so-called school board...the idiots are allowing all this crap.

Start by getting rid of the majority of the board then get Atwill next!

What do you think is going to happen when Hughey retires? Atwill will scrambling to find another assistant to run the schools while he does whatever it is he is doing off campus everyday!
i told you so

Paragould, AR

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Bottoms Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember the top dogs are the so-called school board...the idiots are allowing all this crap.
Start by getting rid of the majority of the board then get Atwill next!
What do you think is going to happen when Hughey retires? Atwill will scrambling to find another assistant to run the schools while he does whatever it is he is doing off campus everyday!
Bingo, we have a winner. You hit the nail on the head. Hughey is really the superintendent and atwill just a figurehead who gets paid a lot of money (which is fluff)for running around. He has absolutely no substance to what he does. If she does retire, the school will really be in trouble. She is no leader, but knows how to do some things. He has no clue. Leaders make a difference. I see no leadership at all in Atwill. At the time he was hired, Blytheville needed someone who had the experience to know what to do, and how to run an efficient well managed school. Instead, they hired someone just because he was already in the system. Even if he did a good job as a principal, he had absolutely no clue how to be a supt and is obviously not a leader. He has made no difference at all and in fact it may be worse than ever. I knew when they hired him they were taking a big chance and I did not think he could handle it. I was right. Besides that, they spent 10,000 to find qualified candidates and then hired the one that was least qualified. Why waste the money?
Yep

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Atwill's wife got big titties
guest
#8 Nov 9, 2012
i told you so wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo, we have a winner. You hit the nail on the head. Hughey is really the superintendent and atwill just a figurehead who gets paid a lot of money (which is fluff)for running around. He has absolutely no substance to what he does. If she does retire, the school will really be in trouble. She is no leader, but knows how to do some things. He has no clue. Leaders make a difference. I see no leadership at all in Atwill. At the time he was hired, Blytheville needed someone who had the experience to know what to do, and how to run an efficient well managed school. Instead, they hired someone just because he was already in the system. Even if he did a good job as a principal, he had absolutely no clue how to be a supt and is obviously not a leader. He has made no difference at all and in fact it may be worse than ever. I knew when they hired him they were taking a big chance and I did not think he could handle it. I was right. Besides that, they spent 10,000 to find qualified candidates and then hired the one that was least qualified. Why waste the money?
sandy is retiring in dec. sally cooke is already doing her new job as asst. to atwill
go chicks

Little Rock, AR

#9 Nov 9, 2012
what teacher got the best rack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Business Owners should be held liable for child... 28 min Want to know 8
Tina Martinez 1 hr 13 barrio 1
Bermuda Sod. Who is selling/buying , how much p... 3 hr guest 66
13 million dollar gym and astro turf field 3 hr guest 37
DoctEr Cato sign at golf tournament 4 hr Just sayin 11
Daily Updates Blytheville Test Scores - Game On 4 hr Just sayin 102
grey pit lost solid grey with wite paws (scout)... 4 hr guest 12

Blytheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages