walmart service desk
clayton bigsby

San Jose, CA

#1 Apr 25, 2012
went there to take back some things and the monkees behind the desk tryed to refund my money in the form of banannas
me sayz

Blytheville, AR

#2 Apr 25, 2012
clayton bigsby wrote:
went there to take back some things and the monkees behind the desk tryed to refund my money in the form of banannas
when you try to get refunds on shoplifted merchandise, that is all you deserved.
clayton bigsby

San Jose, CA

#3 Apr 25, 2012
me sayz wrote:
<quoted text>
when you try to get refunds on shoplifted merchandise, that is all you deserved.
but they didnt have 2 shake there speres at me
clayton bigsby

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2012
and i dont have to steal im well off,ive got 5 tarded kids,hell i get close to 1000 bucks in food stamps that i sell to the fish market for a cool 400 bucks,1000 a month per tard,stay wit my chick whos tarded also,section 8 pays for the double wide,and i sell lots of crack,but not good crack its basically sum stuff i mix up with the chemicals from under the kitchen sink,the kids seem to like it as well it sort of slows them down thou,but thats not really a big deal since there slow to start with
city sasquatch

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Priceless! Thanks brother Clayton I needed the laugh this morning.
Spell Check

Forrest City, AR

#6 Apr 25, 2012
clayton bigsby wrote:
and i dont have to steal im well off,ive got 5 tarded kids,hell i get close to 1000 bucks in food stamps that i sell to the fish market for a cool 400 bucks,1000 a month per tard,stay wit my chick whos tarded also,section 8 pays for the double wide,and i sell lots of crack,but not good crack its basically sum stuff i mix up with the chemicals from under the kitchen sink,the kids seem to like it as well it sort of slows them down thou,but thats not really a big deal since there slow to start with
Spell and grammar check.
Elanor

North Little Rock, AR

#7 Apr 25, 2012
clayton bigsby wrote:
Your appearance caused the confusion, your species usually has no need for money
WELL

Little Rock, AR

#8 Apr 25, 2012
clayton bigsby wrote:
Apes eat bananas?LOL
stupid

United States

#9 Apr 25, 2012
This whole debate is stupid. If you are that bored read a book.
clayton bigsby

San Jose, CA

#10 Apr 26, 2012
Spell Check wrote:
<quoted text> Spell and grammar check.
na sir welfare check
clayton bigsby

San Jose, CA

#11 Apr 26, 2012
stupid wrote:
This whole debate is stupid. If you are that bored read a book.
na sir debate is whut we need to catch dem gargleeyes an bufaloes so we can eat since the fishman got my foodstamps
Merton

Trumann, AR

#12 Apr 26, 2012
Mark b servicing his hoes at his desk.bet they b using bananas and jack rabbits
better

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2012
I do like being able to go to the service desk without having to get my returns scan by the door greeter. It took to long.
clayton bigsby

San Jose, CA

#14 Apr 28, 2012
better wrote:
I do like being able to go to the service desk without having to get my returns scan by the door greeter. It took to long.
now we just gotta get past the language barrier,which one is the right quote for i have my reciept,click click click click clack or is it clack clack click click click

Canton, TX

#15 Apr 28, 2012
Merton wrote:
Mark b servicing his hoes at his desk.bet they b using bananas and jack rabbits
You should go to Wal Mart and see the names and phone numbers on the bathroom walls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
subway by the interstate (Jan '13) 2 hr shake my head 21
confederate flag 6 hr Osceola Alumnist 86
Senior Pic 8 hr Former Blythevillian 15
Sanders is an idiot. 14 hr Guest 12
City to continue (mis)managing golf course 17 hr Guest 10
Loves Travel Center 19 hr Sammy Johns 9
Thank you Dale Cook Sat OMG 4
More from around the web

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE