New Highway and overpass
lets dream

Benton, AR

#1 Nov 27, 2012
All towns have a MLK street. Since this will be a new street and new overpass lets name it after Dr King.

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2012
lets dream wrote:
All towns have a MLK street. Since this will be a new street and new overpass lets name it after Dr King.
Why? Don't nobody practice what he preached. Especially most of the black folks.

Harrisburg, AR

#3 Nov 27, 2012
I think highway 18 should be renamed Martin Luther King Expressway throughout the city limits of blytheville
Barry M

Trumann, AR

#4 Nov 27, 2012
I think it should be named The Lost City Expressway.
Umkay

Lithonia, GA

#5 Nov 27, 2012
guest wrote:
I think highway 18 should be renamed Martin Luther King Expressway throughout the city limits of blytheville
Apparently it is already named that all the way to Jonesboro. You know, since all towns have a MLK Street...including Manila, Monette & Lake City.
Jesus

Leachville, AR

#7 Nov 28, 2012
You should name it after me. Jesus Street. I'm more important than MLK. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. MLK should not be worshiped
lilpep

Flippin, AR

#8 Nov 28, 2012
the name fits the town
Byron D

Maumelle, AR

#9 Nov 28, 2012
I think they should name it James Earl Ray Expressway. He's the one that got you people anything and everything you want.

United States

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Day dunbe nammed it.I saw a lots of signs dat sade :ONE WAY; sew I figurted dat was de new name of de screet.
Gone and Glad

Decatur, AL

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Name the overpass- "The Bridge to Nowhere"
Blytheville sucks

Trumann, AR

#12 Dec 24, 2012
bLost call it no whites allowed OR KILL WHITIE That name is true to Blytheville's form

Little Rock, AR

#13 Dec 24, 2012
Ovorhurd sumboddie say oh boy we bees got a new screet to wauk in de middel of.Sin junnior out to play wit us.
NSAcommamder

United States

#14 Dec 24, 2012
Looks like its gonna be a good place to be robbing and raping people under there
Lullabelle

Blytheville, AR

#15 Dec 24, 2012
Blytheville sucks wrote:
bLost call it no whites allowed OR KILL WHITIE That name is true to Blytheville's form
Heard you "mark" the trees in Marked Tree by "Pea-ing" on them?

Don't come to Blytheville, your "marking" would be considered indecent exposure here.

I take it back, on second thought .... one can't be charged with
exposing something that small!

Blytheville sucks

Trumann, AR

#16 Dec 24, 2012
Lullabelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard you "mark" the trees in Marked Tree by "Pea-ing" on them?
Don't come to Blytheville, your "marking" would be considered indecent exposure here.
I take it back, on second thought .... one can't be charged with
exposing something that small!
I live in Blytheville .I never even been to mark tree
Also I see people pissing in public all the time
Blytheville still sucks

Trumann, AR

#17 Dec 24, 2012
Who ever reported me. Is a loser. Just read what other people say they all agree. This town is a teriable place to live' I leave once a year but this town pulls me back in like a black hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Wives 48 min Trump Card 7
Blytheville on the news again 1 hr Lemonade 20
Tatoo shop in sears plaza 1 hr me just saying 9
Hot girl at anc 2 hr just sayin 4
Ready for some IHOP 4 hr JWS 6
News Black students disproportionately suspended in ... (Sep '15) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 76
questiom (Mar '11) 13 hr Pale horse 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blytheville Mortgages