Black History Month Ruined America

Posted in the Blytheville Forum

Brother Harry Hardwick

Mount Pleasant, TX

#1 Jan 23, 2013
God-fearing brothers and sisters in Christ, I want you to think very carefully with me now. I plead with each one of you to tell me what good has come of this once great nation since the since post-colonial city-dwelling liberals got it into their thick, demon encamped skulls to force our True Christian forefathers to free their slaves? You don't have to think too hard do you? Well, that's an added bonus of being a True Christian. I'll tell you what's become of our country since we spat in God's face and ignored the divine gift of slavery. It's gone downhill ever since. There's no discipline, there's no order, there's just ten-million little colored pickaninny children running around the streets with no direction. And decent folks like us are flipping the bill. They've even got our innocent little Christian children brainwashed into glorifying the ghetto lifestyle by wearing backwards hats and hand-me-down trousers! I guess that's how God punishes a country for electing a homosexual President like Abraham Lincoln or Barrack Obama.

This might come across as racist to some ignorant liberals, but I assure you, it is not. It is just the simple truth. It doesn't take a degree in theology to see that colored folks have a hard time taking care of themselves without falling into trouble. You give them money and they spend it lavishly on fickle things and fall into debt. You give them an education, and they start riots. We even have a US President sitting in the White House who is a professing Negro! What a spot we are in! Leave it to a liberal homosexual to come up with an idea and let the rest of the world try to sort it out! We're still feeling the pain, Mr. Lincoln! Thank you very much.

The Bible teaches us that the descendants of Ham (Negroes) were born to serve, and when you sway from what the Lord says you were born to do, your life is filled with emptiness. Just look at the colored members of this community. They are not happy people. They are like the dark street Negroes that roam big cities freely! Why are our black citizens so unhappy? It is because they DO NOT follow the teachings of the Holy Bible and work as God instructed their forefathers to do - in service! Whether it be janitorial, food service, or grounds keeping - no person can say that the colored citizens of Blythville are content. Black History Month gives them a false pride, and that was Lucifer's downfall.

What do you think the liberals will be forcing us to celebrate next? Jew History Month? Homo History Month? Downs's Syndrome History Month? Frankly, my dear and precious Christian friends who love Jesus Christ, it frightens the living Hell out of me - and it should YOU!

We have our history book, the Holy Bible. We also have our American History books as well. And like the Bible, those books don't need to be re-written. People shouldn't go poking around doing research on insignificant people and events. If things were important enough to be written down, I believe we can rely on the eyewitness accounts of the True Christian founding fathers of this Godly nation. It's time to stop rewriting history and start being proud of the history we have instead of moping around like sad-sack Democrats after a lost election, trying to stick their noses into places they don't belong.

Amen!
You Make Me SICK

Trumann, AR

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Brother Harry Hardwick wrote:
God-fearing brothers and sisters in Christ, I want you to think very carefully with me now. I plead with each one of you to tell me what good has come of this once great nation since the since post-colonial city-dwelling liberals got it into their thick, demon encamped skulls to force our True Christian forefathers to free their slaves? You don't have to think too hard do you? Well, that's an added bonus of being a True Christian. I'll tell you what's become of our country since we spat in God's face and ignored the divine gift of slavery. It's gone downhill ever since. There's no discipline, there's no order, there's just ten-million little colored pickaninny children running around the streets with no direction. And decent folks like us are flipping the bill. They've even got our innocent little Christian children brainwashed into glorifying the ghetto lifestyle by wearing backwards hats and hand-me-down trousers! I guess that's how God punishes a country for electing a homosexual President like Abraham Lincoln or Barrack Obama.
This might come across as racist to some ignorant liberals, but I assure you, it is not. It is just the simple truth. It doesn't take a degree in theology to see that colored folks have a hard time taking care of themselves without falling into trouble. You give them money and they spend it lavishly on fickle things and fall into debt. You give them an education, and they start riots. We even have a US President sitting in the White House who is a professing Negro! What a spot we are in! Leave it to a liberal homosexual to come up with an idea and let the rest of the world try to sort it out! We're still feeling the pain, Mr. Lincoln! Thank you very much.
The Bible teaches us that the descendants of Ham (Negroes) were born to serve, and when you sway from what the Lord says you were born to do, your life is filled with emptiness. Just look at the colored members of this community. They are not happy people. They are like the dark street Negroes that roam big cities freely! Why are our black citizens so unhappy? It is because they DO NOT follow the teachings of the Holy Bible and work as God instructed their forefathers to do - in service! Whether it be janitorial, food service, or grounds keeping - no person can say that the colored citizens of Blythville are content. Black History Month gives them a false pride, and that was Lucifer's downfall.
What do you think the liberals will be forcing us to celebrate next? Jew History Month? Homo History Month? Downs's Syndrome History Month?
..........
Frankly, my dear and precious Christian friends who love Jesus
Christ, it frightens the living Hell out of me - and it should YOU!
..........

We have our history book, the Holy Bible. We also have our American History books as well. And like the Bible, those books don't need to be re-written. People shouldn't go poking around doing research on insignificant people and events. If things were important enough to be written down, I believe we can rely on the eyewitness accounts of the True Christian founding fathers of this Godly nation. It's time to stop rewriting history and start being proud of the history we have instead of moping around like sad-sack Democrats after a lost election, trying to stick their noses into places they don't belong.
Amen!
What scares the living hell out of me are
creeps like you
You would have been excellent in Hitler's Army!
rap bro

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Bro Limpwick, I think you are lost and need to be found. It's not likely your 'friends' are on this forum. Hope you are found soon. (by the emergency squad)
B-real

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Gonna pray for you lord knows you need it spreading hate,people like you need serious prayer amen.
True stuff

Eustace, TX

#5 Jan 26, 2013
When the kids stopped saying the pledge every morning did this and you can thank a black president for that...or is he Muslim?
Brother Harry Hardwick

Rogers, TX

#6 Jan 26, 2013
True stuff wrote:
When the kids stopped saying the pledge every morning did this and you can thank a black president for that...or is he Muslim?
A black muslim.
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Jan 26, 2013
The only people that gve a shit about Black History Month, is the African American Negro, and the Negro wannabees. None of the rest of us decent White Folk give a shit, and as a matter of fact ignore most of the propaganda that they spread trying to make themselves look good.
B-real

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2013
True stuff wrote:
When the kids stopped saying the pledge every morning did this and you can thank a black president for that...or is he Muslim?
Kids stopped saying the pledge doing the bush presidency,just like brother Harry you to hate mongers gonna burn hell wide open just dumb.
Real Deal

Ballwin, MO

#9 Jan 27, 2013
B-real wrote:
<quoted text> Kids stopped saying the pledge doing the bush presidency,just like brother Harry you to hate mongers gonna burn hell wide open just dumb.
What? Translate please or stay off topix, you're not very bright with that slang language-!!! If you are going to use the name B-real, then BE REAL on posting comments that make better sense.
B-real

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text> What? Translate please or stay off ttopix, you're not very bright with that slang language-!!! If you are going to use the name B-real, then BE REAL on posting comments that make better sense.
You must be slow?One comment said president Obama was the reason kids stop say the pledge.Just letting you know president bush stopped prayer in school and the pledge,so no slang just facts.So next time real deal read all the comments you just might learn something,BUT I forgot your real slow!!
Guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 31, 2013
You're ignorant. The president doesn't get every say-so, congress plays a huge part.The pledge, along with jesus brain washing bs, should be kept out of our school systems. You can have your kids do that at home, schools are for learning.
B-real

United States

#13 Jan 31, 2013
I'm impressed, tell me something I don't know.MY POINT was it happen doing the bush era,but thanks for letting me know how government works.
Guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Feb 7, 2013
I could teach you to spell for one thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Game 2 (Nov '09) 18 min cray cray baby 2,719
The Last Post Wins 52 min OldIron 369
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 56 min BARNEYII 30,745
Ritterrrrrrrrr.....!!!!!! 1 hr guest 4
Threesome 1 hr cray cray baby 6
*keep a word drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr cray cray baby 3,736
Walker Park Skating Rink in the 70's 2 hr fun times 16
wealthiest families in B-vegas 8 hr guest 9

Flood Warning for Mississippi County was issued at March 26 at 10:31AM CDT

Blytheville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blytheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]